Icon SS Water Bottle The Icon SS water bottle features a self-sealing cap for precise fluid flow and to prevent leakage. The body is improved with a softer BPA Free, Food Safe material allowing for better grip and fluid flow control.
- Material: BPA Free, FoodSafe LDPE
- Capacity: 21oz (621ml)
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
The Vise Kage is a rear mounted firm-hold bottle retaining system to smooth airflow in the aero position. Recommended for Profile Design rear-mount systems.
- Nylon Glass Fiber non-marking construction
- Weight: 27g
Profile's Aerodrink Bracket mounts to aerobars to hold Profile's Aerodrink bottle (sold separately), so you can drink while in the aero position. It adjusts up to 140mm wide to fit most bars and is secured with Velcro straps (not shown) for simple installation and removal.
With Profile's Aerodrink System you can stay in your aero position and stay hydrated. This durable, injection-molded 32-ounce bottle includes an extended straw for easy access, and its mesh plug is great for on-the-go refills. The Aerodrink also slips easily into Profile's Airstryke and Century aero bars (sold separately).
This rear-mounted hydration system holds two bottles and attaches directly in front of seatpost for easy hydration on the go.
- Full angular adjustment allows bottles to be rotated
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Brackets included to mount two Co2 cartridges
- Fits 31.6mm to 27.2mm seatpost with shims (included)
- Includes two cages and 6061-T6 Aluminum clamp and extension
The HSF Aerodrink 880 follows in the footsteps of the Aerodrink with updated features. This Front-end hydration system easily mounts between aerobars so you don't have to deviate from the aero position to stay hydrated.
- Flexible hose with bite valve
- Flip cap for refill port
- Secure mounting bracket and easy to remove bottle
- Straw can be mounted in either the front or rear
- Shape design to improve airflow onto the frame
- Bottle Construction: BPA-Free, Food safe HDPE Bottle
- Bottle Capacity: 30oz (880ml)
- Compatibility: Aerodrink BTA bracket
- BTA Construction: Injected nylon/glass fiber construction
- Extension Width Requirement: 65mm - 140mm (center - center)
- Weight: 289g (System), 130g (Bracket Only)
Aerodynamic, refillable, on-the-go front mounted bottle strategically positions hydration between the rider's arms for a hidden, sleek, aerodynamic profile. The integrated computer mount efficiently positions electronics.
- Flip cap for quick and easy refill and no splash
- Aerodynamic shrouded straw mount
- Aerodynamic, removable nose aids in the cleaning process
- Bracket attaches to the aerobar extensions and offers width adjustment as well as length adjustment
- Cage and computer mount are independently adjustable
- Aero HC Bottle is also compatible with Basebar Bracket allowing for independent positioning of extensions
- Construction: BPA-Free, Foodsafe HDPE Bottle, Injected Nylon/Glass Fiber bracket and computer mount
- Width: 85mm-120mm (center to center)
- Capacity: 24oz (710ml)
- Weight: 248g (System), 138g (Bracket Only)
Profile Design's Aero HC Hydration System sports a sleek, aerodynamic design so you can stay hydrated and hidden from the wind. The bottle features an aerodynamic design and a removable nose so you can easily clean it.The integrated mount places your computer right where you can see it when you're in an aero tuck. With 35mm of width adjustment and independent fore/aft adjustment for the bottle cage, the Aero HC Hydration System is a key part on your aero bike.
The FC System was designed with one thing in mind: to bring together the most compelling details into one all-inclusive hydration system.
- Streamlined Storage: New Profile Design FC Hydration Systems were designed with one thing in mind to create a clean front-end solution that thoughtfully integrates hydration, nutrition and electronic needs. Integrated storage streamlines nutrition needs into rear airfoil compartment.
- Forward Computer Mount: Computer mount positions perfectly at the front of the system for optimal viewing.
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- No-Splash Refill Port: Brand new patent-pending refill port shields splash back.
- Dual Straw Positioning: Strategically flexible to fit your preferences. A simple turn of the dial positions straw on the right or left side of the bottle.
- Convertible Straw: Swap straw with gap cap to place straw in the front or rear of bottle.
- Construction: BPA-Free, Foodsafe HDPE Bottle
- Capacity: 25oz (739ml)
- Width: 65mm-140mm (center to center)
- Weight: 250z (397g)
HSF / AERIA hydration system is designed to seamlessly integrate with the Aeria Ultimate Stem (Stem is required for installation) - combined with the Aeria Ultimate aerobar, this system provides a fully integrated front end “super bike” solution for any bike. This BTA system features the race proven “no splash” fill port, a straw magnet mount for streamlined aero over the top of the system, a bite valve for fluid control and a removable computer mount.
- Construction: BPA-Free, Foodsafe HDPE Bottle
- Capacity: 30oz (857ml)
- Only Compatible With: Profile Design Aeria Ultimate Stem (70mm or 100mm - ONLY)
- Weight: 420g