The MSW PC-150 composite water bottle cages are a great value, providing easy use and are less likely to scratch the finish on most water bottles.
- Composite construction
- Does not include mounting bolts
- Embossed MSW logo
MSW's PC-100 Wide-Range Water Bottle Cage fits a variety of bottle sizes, ranging from 64-74mm in diameter. It's made from a rugged reinforced Nylon composite so you can count on strength and toughness. And, its super-light design means you won't even notice it's there.
MSW's Aluminum Water Bottle Cage is a lightweight, tough addition to your ride. The one-piece construction ensures durability over the long haul, and at only 35 grams, you won't even notice it's there.
The Kids Water Bottle and Cage Kit features kid-friendly designs on the bottle, paired with a cage that mounts to standard 22.2mm handlebars. Perfect for keeping quick and easy hydration within reach of tiny hands.
- 14-oz. Bottle made in the USA
- Recyclable, BPA-free bottle made from recycled plastics
- Mount cage to handlebars with included two-bolt clamp and steel mounting bolts
- Alloy cage is black in color, clamp fits standard 22.2mm handlebar diameter
MSW's Up or Down height-adjustable bottle cage allows for customizable bottle positions. Great for small or irregularly shaped frames, full-suspension bikes, and to make room for frame bags.
- Five height positions for 30mm total range
- Easy to slide bottles in and out
- Durable nylon composite
The essential accessories that complement a new bike are key to having the best experience. MSW Ride & Repair Kits combine all those ride essentials into one convenient, money-saving package. Available in several configurations to meet the needs of different types of riding and different types of riders.
- This Ride and Repair Kit has a water bottle cage as well as everything needed for common road-side fixes: an eight-piece multi-tool, three tire levers, CO2 inflator & cartridges.
- Lightweight composite water-bottle cage
- Three MSW tire levers
- Eight-piece flat pack multi-tool with 2/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches, T25 Torx, flathead & Philips screwdrivers
- Windstream Push-On CO2 inflator head
- Two 20g CO2 cartridges