- Adapter for Tacx Direct Drive trainer
- 01 is compatible with 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm
- 02 is compatible with 135 x 10mm
- 03 is compatible with 135 x 12mm (w/5 mm spacer included with every Tacx Direct Drive
trainer), 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm
- 04 The thru axle adapter kit is for bikes with a 12 mm thru axle. The axle adapter is required to couple the rear stay with the
thru axle mount on a Tacx NEO or FLUX Smart trainer.
All you need for cycling data, all together at once! The Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensors are both a sleek, wireless, and magnet-less solution. Each mounts easily to your bike and the Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ duel band technology allows you to connect and display data on both smartphone and bike computers.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.25" x.75" x 1"
- Weight: 7 grams (without mount)
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months
- Water Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)
- Wireless Signal Strength: Up to 10 feet
- Note: Speed Sensor is NOT compatible with spin bikes
- Remote control for CycleOps VirtualTraining to allow the rider to change the ride view, mark intervals, pause and virtually change gears when using with 400 series or Phantom 5 Indoor Cycle.
- Compatible with tablet and mobile devices via Bluetooth Smart only (iPad 3 or newer, iPhone 4s or newer.)
- Compatible with PC via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Smart connection Windows 8 or ANT+ connection requires ANT+ dongle/antenna.)
Protects your floor from sweat and bike grime.
- Protects your floor from sweat and bike grime.
- Keeps your trainer from "walking" during intense workouts.
- Durable construction absorbs vibration and noise.
- Training mat measures 65 x 36 inches.
- Black PVC foam gives the training mat superior sound absorption.
- Resistant to moisture, and easy to clean with soap and water when necessary.
The Wahoo KICKR Floormat is the perfect partner for your KICKR. It's water resistant and anti-slip to keep the trainer in place no matter how much you sweat! The thickness and material make it noise insulating, so your family will thank you during those early morning rides.
- Impervious to sweat and spilled water bottles.
- Gripping texture keeps the KICKR in place, so you can focus on your ride.
- Material helps to reduce noise and make the KICKR even quieter.
- Beveled edge keeps the mat in line with the floor.
Bluetooth and ANT+ Heart Rate Sensor with Calorie Tracking and Memory
Every effort counts with the TICKR X. Designed to help you get the most out of any workout, the TICKR X tracks heart rate, calories burned, running analytics, and indoor cycling cadence. Equipped with Bluetooth and ANT+ technology, it connects to your favorite training apps, GPS watches, and bike computers, and now supports up to three simultaneous Bluetooth connections. Its new design makes it the lightest and slimmest heart rate monitor on the market, plus the new integrated heart rate sensor and strap design provide a more secure connection and fit! TICKR X even has 50 hours of onboard memory for heart rate and calorie data, giving you the freedom to train device-free.
NEW! INTEGRATED CHEST STRAP DESIGN
The integrated sensor and strap design of the TICKR X provides a more secure connection and a more secure fit to prevent sliding and shifting while working out.
NEW! SLIM, LIGHTWEIGHT HEART RATE SENSOR POD
At 1.7oz (48g) and 12.01mm thick, the TICKR is the lightest and slimmest heart rate monitor and strap combination on the market, not to mention the most comfortable!
NEW! MULTIPLE SIMULTANEOUS BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
TICKR X supports up to three simultaneous Bluetooth connections for a trouble-free start to your workout.
NEW! TOP DISPLAY LED INDICATOR LIGHTS
Two LED lights show visual confirmation of the TICKR X connection status via Bluetooth and / or ANT+: searching for a connections (blue slow blinking light), connecting (blue fast blinking light), and reading heart rate (red blinking at current beats per minute).
NEW! ANT+ RUNNING DYNAMICS
When TICKR X is paired with a GPS multi-sport or running watch, the ANT+ Running Dynamics will be broadcast on the TICKR X and recorded on the watch for real-time feedback. Seeing this data in real-time can help you make form adjustments, such as proper cadence, to improve your performance during your workout.
DUAL-BAND ANT+ AND BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY
Both ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and GPS devices at the same time or separately.
REAL-TIME HEART RATE, CALORIE, AND WORKOUT DURATION TRACKING
TICKR X measures vital workout metrics, including heart rate, calorie burn, and workout duration in real-time with the Wahoo Fitness app. These metrics can also be sent to compatible third-party apps that track these metrics.
FRONT SENSOR & STRAP CONNECTION
The front connection on the TICKR X sensor and strap allows you to gear up and go quickly. You don’t have to fumble through side placements of snaps and hooks.
COIN CELL BATTERY
Includes a coin cell battery that can last for over 500 hours of workouts.
With on-board memory that can record your workout, the TICKR X allows you to leave your smartphone behind and still capture heart rate, calorie burn, and workout duration. The memory holds up to a 50 hours of workouts!
INDOOR CYCLING CADENCE
When paired with the Wahoo Fitness App and an indoor cycling workout is selected, the TICKR X will measure cycling cadence.
The TICKR X has a built-in accelerometer that measures indicators of running form: Stride cadence, vertical oscillation, and ground contact time.
TICKR X features a special workout mode for tracking speed and distance data while running on the treadmill. After a completed calibration exercise in the Wahoo Fitness App, the TICKR X uses your ground contact time and time of workout, to accurately determine your distance and pace while running on a treadmill.
WAHOO RUNNING SMOOTHNESS
When using the Wahoo Fitness App, the TICKR X measures running form and efficiency across three dimensions that can help you improve your individual running form.
ADVANCED PERFORMANCE MATERIAL STRAP
Made from advanced performance materials, the TICKR X strap is designed to fit comfortably chest, yet stay securely in place during intense activity.
APPLE WATCH AND APPLE TV INTEGRATION
Connect directly via Bluetooth to your Apple Watch or Apple TV as another option for gathering heart rate data while you workout.
THIRD PARTY APP COMPATIBILITY
Works seamlessly with over 50 apps - including Zwift, The Sufferfest, Peloton for cycling and Runkeeper and MapMyRun for running.
- Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): "2.5"" L x 0.2"" W x 1.5"" H (6.3cm L x 1cm W X 3cm H)
- Weight: 1.7 oz (48 g) with strap
- Battery: Coin Cell (CR2032)
- Battery Life: Over 500 active hours
- Sweatproof: Yes (Handwashable Strap)
- Water Rating: IPX7 (Waterproof up to 5 ft.)
- Strap Length: Adjustable from 23" to 48"
IN THE BOX
- TICKR X heart rate pod
- Adjustable soft strap
- CR2032 Battery (installed)
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Info Guide
Look, your child is destined for greatness. We won't dispute that. But, why wait until they can walk for them to rock their awesomeness? If they're crawling, they're ready to explore the world. Attach the Strider Rocking Base to a Strider 12 Bike and get them rocking. The rocking base doesn't just familiarize them with a bike, the rocking motion helps develop their balance, spatial awareness, and core strength. No batteries. No annoying sounds. Just pure, rocking fun.
- Compatible with the Strider 12 Classic, Sport, and Pro Balance Bikes
- When the Strider 12" Bike is attached this product is intended for ages 6 months – 5 years old for Strider Sport and Pro, and ages 6 months – 3 years for Strider Classic.
Misuro B+ is the perfect sensor to enhance your training sessions with Elite home trainers and rollers. This ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart Speed/Power/Cadence sensor monitors indoor training sessions via smartphone, tablet, cycle computer, or compatible GPS devices when installed on an Elite trainer.
- Reads data based on the type of trainer used.
- Uses ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart protocols that are compatible with many devices.
- When paired with the My E-Training Software, it turns your Elite trainer into an advanced digital instrument that displays and manages fundamental training data.
Wahoo's latest accessory for the KICKR Smart Trainer lets you worry less about your connection and focus on your virtual ride at hand. No more wireless drop outs or signal interference—KICKR Direct Connect attaches your KICKR to your router for a constant streaming virtual ride or race. Compatible with many 3rd party apps including The Wahoo SUF Training App, TrainerRoad, Fulgaz, and many more.
Note: KICKR Direct Connect is not compatible with previous KICKR editions, KICKR CORE, and KICK SNAP.
Don't Get Dropped
No more worrying about your wireless connection dropping during your virtual races and online group rides. KICKR Direct Connect provides a hard-wired solution from your KICKR Smart Trainer to your internet router.
Safe and Secure
To prevent damage to the Direct Connect Pod or your KICKR, Direct Connect has a Quick disconnect cable that is robust enough to stay attached during normal use but will easily break the connection if enough pressure is applied.
Direct Connect is built on Multicast DNS to provide a simple, plug-and-play solution to stay connected.
KICKR Direct Connect is compatible with The Wahoo SUF Training App, Trainer Road, Rouvy, Fulgaz, bKool, RGT Cycling, and Veloreality, with more 3rd party partners coming in the future.
The Training Mat is the finishing touch to your training area. Placed between the home trainer and the floor, it improves comfort and protects your home from oil, dirt, and sweat. Plus, it limits the noise produced by training, especially on wooden floors.
- Easy to roll up and store away
- Dampens vibrations
- Easy to clean
- Length: 1800mm
- Width 900mm
This handlebar bracket has been developed so you can attach a tablet to your handlebars. The design provides a safe distance so that no sweat falls on the screen while you are training.
- Suitable for handlebars with a diameter ranging from 26mm to 35mm
- Adjustable to different tablet sizes: length 182-267mm, width 112-197mm, max. thickness 13mm
The Elite Smart Sterzo riser block allows steering up to 34 deg while riding your rear wheel trainer while using ANT and Bluetooth communication protocol, interacts with compatible apps to give you the most realistic indoor ride. It’s rotating pivot features a practical automatic return system for you to easily get the handlebar back to its original position.
Compatible with tires up to 56mm wide
The KICKR HEADWIND is the first ever smart fan, designed with the cyclist in mind. Its Targeted Airflow Pattern mirrors the shape and position of a cyclist's body while riding. The KICKR HEADWIND is sensor controlled so as your speed or heart rate increases, so will the fan speed, and there are also 4 manual speed settings should you want to set your own ideal airflow. With speeds of over 30 mph (48 kph), the KICKR HEADWIND will keep you cool during the toughest training sessions.
- With wind speeds topping out at over 30 mph the KICKR HEADWIND will keep you cool during your hardest efforts.
- The Targeted Airflow Pattern of the KICKR HEADWIND is designed to mirror the shape and position of a cyclist's body while riding on a bicycle.
- Control the speed of your KICKR HEADWIND by pairing your ANT+ speed sensor, heart rate monitor, or smart trainer directly to the fan. As your speed or heart rate increases so will the fan speed.
- Pair to the Wahoo App via Bluetooth for easy fan speed control at your fingertips.
- Control the KICKR HEADWIND with a simple press of a button. Four (4) preprogrammed fan speeds allow you to select your ideal airflow.
- The KICKR HEADWIND was specially designed to fit with the KICKR DESK. The wheels on the KICKR HEADWIND allow you to roll the fan into position when it is attached to your KICKR DESK.
The Wahoo KICKR Desk is the desk for multi-tasking. Use it as an indoor cycling desk with your KICKR or as a standing desk in your office. It's fully adjustable to allow you to easily optimize for and switch between the following:
- Sitting upright
- Riding with hands on hoods
- Riding in the drops
- Riding in aero bars
The desk has built-in tablet and smartphone stands and built-in holes to connect all your computer technology. A steel frame makes it sturdy and a slip-resistant surface will keep everything in place - no matter how much you sweat.
- With the push of a button, you can lower or raise the desk to sitting or standing position.
- Easily move the desk out of your sweat zone. The desk can roll through most doorways.
- Get maximum stability and sturdiness with the formed steel tube frame and baked-on polymer finish.
- Prop up and secure your tablet or smartphone in the desk and see your cycling app while on your KICKR or screen while working.
- Keep all your technology untangled and out of the way with cord holes integrated into the tablet/smartphone stand.
- Rubber mat keeps everything in place on the desk, no matter how much you are sweating or how hard you are working.