The Wahoo KICKR SNAP makes indoor training a "snap!" It's a convenient, easy to set-up wheel-on smart trainer with the realistic ride experience Wahoo smart trainers are known for. The SNAP's legendary flywheel features technology that creates the same resistance experienced when riding outdoors. Plus, no other indoor bike trainer has more software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road. The KICKR SNAP includes LED lights for connection status, third party power meter support, and the power measurement is now accurate up to +/-3%.
- Designed for consistent power measurement of up to 1500W and accuracy of +/- 3% so that you can monitor and adjust your intensity.
- Visual confirmation that KICKR SNAP is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth Smart and/or ANT+
- Wahoo's KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator was designed in conjunction with the KICKR smart trainers to deliver an unmatched indoor training experience when combined.
- KICKR HEADWIND was designed to deliver innovative climate control to your indoor training experience.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
- SNAP's wheel-on design makes it easy to turn your road, mountain, or TT bike into a powerful indoor smart trainer.
- Made from high strength carbon steel and featuring a wide stance, SNAP is designed to keep its feet firmly planted on the floor and your bike securely locked in so you can train with confidence.
- When connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software
- The SNAP flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road.
- Get vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride.
- Low operating sound, so no shouting required!
- Works with popular training apps such as Zwift, The Sufferfest, Fulgaz and TrainerRoad.
- Compatible with a third party power meter.
Introducing Tuo, Elite’s new indoor home trainer created in cooperation with Adriano Design. Tuo is an interactive wheel-on home trainer featuring automatic resistance adjustment. It’s a reliable technological companion with a compact design, created to seamlessly fit in any part of your house and to take your training sessions to the next level. It exudes a Made in Italy design that's both understated and distinctive, and that makes it fit right in with your living room or office furniture when not in use.
Tuo features a solid, compact structure made with high-quality materials: aluminum resistance unit, steel frame, and legs made of beechwood—one of the most beautiful, sturdy, and solid materials used in interior design. Beechwood is not just about the look though, it’s also perfect for absorbing vibration while training and for ensuring great stability. Additional features include stability-enhancing, anti-slip rubber feet and the Fast Fixing locking system—by engaging a practical lever, you can hook and unhook the bicycle to the support frame in a single quick operation.
Light and easy to transport, Tuo features easily foldable frame and legs, so setup is immediate, anytime. Tuo is not just very compact and gorgeous to look at, it’s also quiet. The roller is made in Elastogel material, which is an exclusive polyurethane molecule developed and tested by Elite to limit friction noise by 50% and decrease tire wear. Thanks to the practical side micro-adjustment mechanism and the ability to easily reposition the stand for 29-inch wheels, bicycle setup is simplified. Tuo is the most versatile among our home trainers, as it is compatible with frames with wider chainstays and includes all the necessary adapters to install bicycles with rear axles ranging from 130x5mm quick release to Boost 148x12mm thru-axles.
Tuo is a smart, interactive home trainer that connects with multiple apps, software, computers, and devices (smartphones and tablets) with iOS, Android, OSX, and Windows. Data transfer between the trainer and other areas of the system is wireless. Using this feature allows you to manage resistance levels and change display parameters, for convenient personalization and interactivity on your indoor training session. Tuo sends Power and Speed data and can be managed via the My E-Training software (12-month free subscription) or other indoor cycling services, such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap, and many more.
The latest innovation from Wahoo will literally take your indoor training to the next level! KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator is designed to work exclusively with the Wahoo KICKR Smart Trainers and when paired, it will add physical grade changes to your indoor training. The KICKR CLIMB is compatible with Third Party Apps, so whether riding a virtual course or performing a structured workout, KICKR CLIMB blends ascents and descents with resistance changes for a truly immersive indoor training experience. The world isn’t flat; now, neither is your ride!
- Real-time grade changes
- App controlled
- 20% maximum incline
- -10% maximum decline
- KICKR smart trainer compatible
- KICKR desk compatible
- Wahoo ELEMNT bike computer compatible
- Direct proximity pairing
- Locked and unlocked climbing modes
- Manual grade adjustments with remote control
- Quick release and thru-axle bike compatibility
- LED indicator lights
- Professional grade durability
- Third party app compatibility
SERIOUS AND PRECISE POWER- Enhanced by automatic calibration, the KICKR stands up the demands of the world's most powerful cyclists by delivering 2,200 watts of resistance that's accurate to within +/- 1%.
REALISTIC RIDE FEEL- KICKR’s professional-grade high-inertia 16lb flywheel and AXIS feet combine to provide an ultra realistic ride feel.
SMART RESIST- Set your resistance or power threshold through your favorite app for the most efficient workout possible.
THE MOST POWERFUL AND REALISTIC INDOOR TRAINER EXPERIENCE. Power and accuracy designed to offer the world’s most demanding cyclists the ultimate indoor riding experience.
KICKR AXIS Feet
PROFESSIONAL-GRADE CONSTRUCTION - KICKR’s robust steel construction and a wide stance provide the durability and stability needed to endure years of high-intensity training.
The iconic, progressive, and popular NEO 2 Smart is optimized with an even quieter and more powerful Smart direct drive. The motor is redesigned in order to provide a better indoor cycling experience and ride feel, especially during climbs and sprints. The NEO 2T Smart is more silent then ever thought possible and is, without question, the most powerful, realistic, and accurate bike trainer to date.
- Improved air and mechanical stillness results in a nearly silent smart bike trainer with power and cadence accuracy within 1%
- New motor design creates enhanced ride feel during climbs and acceleration and when riding at low speed or cadence
- Now enables accurate pedal stroke analysis via compatible third-party software and Edge bike computers
- Dynamic inertia compensates for weight and other factors to ensure a realistic and smooth ride
- Road feel feature lets you experience the sensation of different road surfaces, such as cobblestone and gravel
Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct-drive with motor brake
Magnets: 32 Neodymium magnets
Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt , Main power optional
Power indicator: Multicolor LED, Spot on floor
Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
Firmware upgradable: Yes
Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8 – 12 speed, Campagnolo. Not suitable for Specialized SCS system, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately
Suitable axles: Road 130mm, MTB 135mm, 142mm & 148mm thru-axles. Adapter for 135 x 10mm available
Supplied with: Front wheel support, Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm), Direct drive quick release with adapter set for 142x12mm & 148x12mm thru-axles, 1 month Tacx Premium software
Max. power (40 km/h): 2200 Watt
Max. incline: 25%
Simulation of descent: Yes
Max. torque: 85 Nm
Max. brake force: 250 N
Mass inertia: Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)
Calibration: No calibration required
Footprint (lxw): 575 × 750mm (22.6 × 29.5 in)
Height: 550mm (21.7 in)
Dimensions when folded: 620 × 260 × 440mm (24.4 × 10.2 × 17.3 in)
Weight: 21.5 kg (47.3 lbs)
Article number: T2875
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
Control by: ANT+FE-C bike computers, Connect to computer via ANT+antenna, Smartphone, Stand alone, Tablet
Output: Cadence, Power, Speed
Read out on: Bike computer, Computer with ANT+ antenna, Smartphone, Sports watch, Tablet
Error Tolerance: <1%