- Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights
- Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot
- Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
Quick, easy straps for your Flare and Ion lights
Product details (Front - Ion)
- Fits all Ion headlights
- Works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars
Product details (Rear - Flare)
- Fits all Flare tail lights
- Works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts
- Includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
- Attaches to rear racks
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash
- 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center)
- Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works.
- Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot
- Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards
- Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
The Bontrager Blendr Saddle Mount makes riding safe easier than ever. All you need are two secure bolts to easily and cleanly attach compatible Bontrager Flare tail lights so you can always be seen when you ride.
- Blendr mount allows for integrated rear light attachment
- Easily and securely mounts to compatible saddles
- Includes mounting hardware (2—3mm M5 bolt)
- Torque included M5 mounting hardware to 2Nm
- Compatible with USB rechargeable Flare taillights and all Ion headlights
- Fits handlebars/seatposts 22.2-35mm and Ride Tuned Seatmast Caps
- Silicone body with a tooled adjustment clamp diameter
- When rotated for a Flare, the bracket is angled to compensate for an angled seat tube
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet
- Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB
- Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
Blendr is the ultimate integration system for clean and easy installation of lights, computers, and other accessories. Start with a Blendr stem, add the appropriate base, and finish with the Blendr High Ion Light Mount for a clean, flush look that securely holds your Bontrager Ion light above your stem to see and be seen.
- Blendr is an elegant, integrated accessory mounting solution
- Provides clean and secure mount for Bontrager Ion headlights
- Works with any Blendr-compatible stem and the accompanying base
- For use with Blendr bases (Pro, XXX, XXX bar/stem, and select Elite bases)
Designed specifically for specific Bontrager Circuit MIPS road bike helmets, the Blendr mount easily integrates Bontrager Ion lights and GoPro cameras.
- Quickly mount rear light to the back of your Bontrager Circuit MIPS road bike helmet
- Tested with an accelerometer for intended breakaway point if involved in a crash
Replacement seat post mount for the Tuck e-Bike Taillight. Secure design with non-slip strap ensures light is stationary even in rough, bumpy terrain.
- Includes plastic wedge spacers to ensure Tuck mounts at optimum angle for premium visibility
The bolt-on headlight bracket mounts to your fork crown and provides a unique mounting option that centers a headlight just above the front wheel. It comes with a platform that is specifically designed to work with most Planet Bike lights. This platform can be removed quickly to create a 26.2mm diameter universal mount that accommodates most clamp and stretch strap mounting systems.
- Planet Bike specific platform works with most Planet Bike headlights
- Converts to a 26.2mm universal mount to fit most headlight mounting systems
- Bracket bolts through brake mount on fork crown (60mm bolt, washer, and nut included)
- Compatible with all Blaze, Beamer, Spok, Amigo and Spot headlights
- Weight: 72 grams