The unbelievable true story of a cycling icon
Meet Gary Fisher, the maverick kid bike racer who lit up the Grateful Dead gigs who would eventually transform an industry by selling mountain biking to the world.
Being Gary Fisher and the Bicycle Revolution is an autobiography of sorts. It's also a mind-blowing trip of ingenious innovation, dogged determination, and boundless energy.
The biggest upgrade your bookshelf will get this year.
- Get caught in Gary’s tales and his mission to bring the joy of cycling to all
- Follow the birth of mountain biking and one of cycling's most iconic brands
- Dive deep into Gary's vision of a bicycle-centric future for the world
- 254 beautifully-designed pages
- Co-written with popular cycling writer Guy Kesteven
Finally, a children’s book focused on the benefits of the cycling lifestyle: health, freedom, independence, self-reliance, self-confidence, and environmental stewardship. After 13 years as the owners of a local bike shop, Scott and Jannine Fitzgerald have launched their first children’s book project, B Is For Bicycles. Fall in love with these two dogs, and their animal friends, as they fall in love with cycling explore the alphabet, and learn what makes the bicycle (and local bike shops) so amazing. Illustrated in beautiful, original, watercolor art work, this hardcover book will quickly become the favorite at bedtime. Bring your customers’ passion for cycling to their kids’ story time!
- Aimed at children ages 0-6 years old
- Authors: Jannine and Scott Fitzgerald
- Illustrator: Kathleen Hanson