Banjo Brothers' Metro Backpack is ready to roll everywhere, everyday, in every weather. Its tough-as-nails outer shell is made from 18-ounce tarp vinyl with a rain-shedding hanging liner. Wide, padded straps distribute weight comfortably on the bike or off, while chest and waist straps add stability. It sits low on the back to reduce blind spots. And, there are 12, count 'em: 12 pockets, a 10x15-inch padded laptop sleeve, a shoulder-strap-mounted phone holder, a large reflective stripe, and a blinkie tab.
A versatile roll-top waterproof pannier that easily and quickly converts to a backpack. The pannier hooks end up opposite the rider's back, making the backpack more comfortable. Fits laptops around 15".
How does it work? Remove the pannier from the bike. Unhook the panniers main flap and reverse it over the pannier hooks and use the side-release buckles to secure it in place. Backpack straps will be revealed. Put the backpack straps over your shoulders, adjust and you're ready to go.
- Two-layer design with ballistic outer layer and welded-seam liner that is fully replaceable.
- Flap pockets and side pockets
- Reflective piping and striping
- Places for flashing lights on the pannier and backpack sides
- Outer quick-access flap pocket and two side pockets
- Included handle and two backpack straps
- Sold as: single pannier
- Dimensions: 15.5" H x 11.5" L x 6.75"D
- Capacity: 1100 Cubic Inches / 19 liters
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
Banjo Brothers makes the Commuter Backpack for riders who go out everyday, in any weather. Its roll-top outer is made from ballistic nylon with a welded-seam liner that's utterly waterproof. Wide, padded straps evenly distribute weight comfortably on the bike or off, while chest and waist straps add stability. It sits low on the back to reduce blind spots. And, there are two quick-access side pockets, organizing pockets, a shoulder-strap-mounted phone holder, large reflective stripes, and a taillight tab.