BiKASE's Beetle Top Tube/Stem Phone Bag is perfect for your phone, wallet, keys, gels and other smaller items. This fine 600-denier nylon bag quickly and easily attaches to your bicycle frame top tube or your stem with its Velcro and shock cord mount. Your phone goes on top and there's a zip compartment below for your other goodies. You can operate your phone through the clear window. The Beetle accepts iPhones and Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4s and has a removable spacer to fit big or smaller phones.
The Little John Frame Bag is designed to fit on the top tube or under the top tube as a small storage bag while you ride. It provides plenty of room to carry a smartphone (any size phone with or without a case), energy bars, sunglasses, energy bars, and keys. The Little John can also fit a small handgun. This bag allows you to bring along everything you need while riding.
- frame bag mounts on top tube or under top tube
- 3 multi-positional straps for mounting
- fits the largest phones with large cases
- made of 840 denier nylon & polyester
- 9” x 1 3/4” x 4"
BiKASE's Frame Bag is a sturdy nylon bag that quickly and easily straps to your bicycle and hangs beneath the top tube to conveniently carry items in an easily accessed location. It's large enough to carry a U-lock, jacket, pump or even a bottle of wine. Plus it has side pockets with see-through mesh so it's easy to find your small items, too, like lip balm, gels and keys.
• Multi positional straps to fit most bikes
• 2 side zipper pocket
• 2 side Teflon pocket with reflective
• Side reflective stripes
• Internal mesh pocket
• 4 adjustable mounting straps
• Water Resistant material
The BiKASE Long John takes top tube bags to the next level. Need more space than the Trifly but really don’t want a full-fledged frame bag? Then the Long John is the perfect option for you. With multiple mountain straps and positions, the Long John can be mounted like a traditional top tube bag, or… flip it over and use it like a frame bag. With side zippers, it doesn’t matter how you mount it… your gear always remains in reach!
- Can be mounted above or below the top tube
- Side zippers allow the rider to access their gear at any angle
- Multi-position straps with elastic to mount firmly on top tube
- Works with bikes with limited space between top and down tubes