Ideal for carrying lightweight, compressible kit, the Expedition Handlebar Pack is a handy partner for long-distance road tours, weekend trips, or even a daily ride to work.
Eliminating the need for a bulky front rack, the Pack fastens to handlebars with a reinforced attachment system that adds stability while improving handling and preventing abrasion. Dual roll-top closure keeps the contents secure, while allowing flexible packing capacity. A hands-free air release vent makes compressing the Pack hassle-free, while welded seams ensure that contents stay dry in all conditions.
The Expedition Handlebar Pack is cut from a three-layer laminate fabric that was developed specifically for Apidura. The material is lightweight, and is highly resistant to tears and abrasion. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures complete waterproofing.
The Handlebar Pack’s attachment points are reinforced with Hypalon, a rubberized nylon used to provide extra protection against friction and abrasion. For the straps, we’ve chosen Woojin buckles for their strength and reliability.
Designed with long-distance competition in mind, the Racing Handlebar Mini Pack is a compact storage space for keeping mid-ride essentials close to hand and easy to access while on the go.
The bag consists of a large storage chamber with an interior mesh pocket for organization. The mini handlebar bag has been designed with snacks, packable clothing and small electronics in mind. The full-width waterproof opening allows fast access on the go and can be opened and close one-handed while riding.
Accessory attachment points are laser-cut into the fabric, increasing versatility without adding unnecessary weight. A high-contrast reflective feature is specially designed to enhance visibility in all light conditions.
The mini handlebar bag is built from Hexalon, an ultralight laminate designed specifically for Apidura. It attaches via reinforced lightweight Velcro straps and optional EVA foam spacers that are designed to work well with drop, flare and flat handlebars.
- Versatile handlebar attachment
- One handed lid closure
- Internal mesh organisation pocket
- Ultralight, waterproof construction
- High-contrast, reflective graphics for increased visibility during day or night
- Constructed with a lightweight internal support structure
- The mini handlebar bag is made from Hexalon, a bespoke laminated fabric developed specifically for Apidura. Designed to fit the demands of ultra-distance competition, the material is waterproof and lightweight, with strong tear and abrasion resistance. The bag is re-enforced with a HDPE structure to maintain its shape under load.
- The mini handlebar bag lid is made from 420 Denier Nylon to create an easy-to-use, one-handed waterproof closure.
- Wash by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.