Easy on, easy off storage
Genuine Bontrager replacement parts for your Trunk, Pannier, Quick Cleat and Handlebar Bracket Interchange bag systems.
- Designed to allow Bontrager Interchange Handlebar Baskets to fit 31.8mm bars
- Includes a pair of 31.8mm clamps
Storage made simple
Pack the essentials for every ride with the Bontrager Storage Bottle. It features secure storage for multi-tool, tubes, tire lever, CO2, and patch kit that easily fits in any standard water bottle cage.
- Wide opening for easy access
- Fits in standard water bottle cages
- Securely holds tools, CO2, spare tube, tire levers and more
For BabySeat II Racks and MTX Tubular Racks (34.5 cm in length for small bike frames).
- If you have a small frame bike and cannot install Topeak rack or BabySeat in recommended position (2 or 3 degrees from horizontal), please use the 34.5cm extra long mounting bracket arm for proper installation.
A stretch web net that helps secure items to a rear rack.
- Four nylon molded hooks for rack attachment
- Fits any rack
- Dimensions: 11 x 11"
- Custom-molded silicone
- Stretches to three times its size
Electra's Wicker Basket Bracket Kit offers additional support to keep your Electra Wicker Basket (sold separately) securely in place, which allows you to carry even heavier items, such as books and groceries. The steel bracket attaches directly to your bike via the headset and the basket simply bolts to the bracket. You even get 2 brackets, one for standard 1-inch, and one for oversize 1 1/8-inch headsets.
The Loop Junk Strap is the same 120cm woven nylon strap with a stainless steel buckle that Surly's regular junk strap is. The Loop Style Junk Strap, however, has a loop sewn at each end of the strap so you can wrap them around small diameter tubing like that used for racks and handlebars. They secure in the middle with the stainless steel buckle. Surly made these Loop Style Junk Straps because it offers another method for those wanting to secure cargo to their racks and or bikes. Junk Straps of any kind are useful in many different situations so toss a few in your backpack and always be ready to tie something to anything else.
- For general tie down use
- 42" loop strap, plus 8" closure buckle strap
Electra's Seatpost Clamp w/Rack Mounts is the crucial link between your bike and your rear rack. It replaces the standard seatpost clamp to allow rack installation on bikes not originally fitted with rack eyelets.
The Lizard Skins Tube Strap is an easy way to stow a spare tube. The minimally designed Tube Strap is a lightweight on-bike storage solution for any rider. This versatile strap is made to securely attach under seats and other locations on bike frames.
- On-bike storage solution
- Inner sleeve to compress a tube
- Silicone strips for stability
- Compact and lightweight
- Attach under the seat or other locations on the bike frame
- Weight 1.3oz (37g)
Axiom's Pannier Rain Cover is a lightweight and packable solution for rainy days. It's made from seam-sealed, PVC-coated Nylon Oxford fabric and slips over your pannier bags quickly and easily. The bright yellow cover enhances visibility too.
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options.
- Fits tubes 20-60mm.
- Engineering grade polymer
- 64 mm mounting height adjustable
- Weight: 128g
- Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb
- Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
While the classic seat pack is a great place to store little-used essentials out of the elements, their mounting systems can interfere with and often damage modern dropper seatposts. Valais allows the use of a traditional seatbag on a dropper seatpost.
- Allows the usage of seat packs on a dropper post
- Protects the dropper stanchion from wear and grit
- Can act as a travel limiter when full drop isn't needed
- Sized by stanchion diameter
An adapter plate that easily mounts to many trunk bags to add the versatility of the MIK rack and bag system.
Add the versatility of MIK to your bags and racks
The adapter plate mounts to bike trunk bags with 10cm-wide rack mounting slots, bringing the benefits of the MIK system to your standard bike bag. When you add this adapter, you'll be able to secure bags to your MIK-compatible rack to help deter theft, while ensuring it's still easy for you to remove them when you need to. Hardware included.
- Adapter plate adds MIK compatibility to trunk bags and baskets
- Easily mounts to bags with 10cm-wide rack mounting slots
- Compatible with most Electra bags
- Securely mounts with just four bolts
A carrier plate that easily mounts to most racks to add the versatility of the MIK rack and bag system.
Add versatility to your rack with MIK
The adjustable-width MIK (Mounting Is Key) Carrier Plate mounts easily to most racks, giving you all the benefits of MIK's unique keyed install system. This adapter allows you to secure MIK-compatible bags to your rack to help deter theft while ensuring it's still easy for you to remove them when you need to. Hardware included.
- Adds MIK compatibility to traditional bike racks
- Securely mounts with just four bolts
- Adjustable mounting width from 100mm to 170mm to fit most racks