Planet Bike's line of CO2 replacement cartridges makes tire repairs quick and easy.
- Planet Bike's CO2 cartridges work in Planet Bike inflators as well as most competitors' inflators.
- Planet Bike cartridges are tested to the highest standards for durability, safety, and reliability. They contain pure CO2 with no oils or contaminants.
- 100% recyclable steel cartridges
- All threaded cartridges are compatible with Air Kiss, Red Zeppelin, Red Zeppelin 2 & Air Smith CO2
CO2 replacement cartridges
Planet Bike's line of CO2 replacement cartridges make tire repairs quick and easy.
- Our CO2 cartridges work in Planet Bike inflators as well as most competitors' inflators
- Planet Bike cartridges are tested to the highest standards for durability, safety and reliability. They contain pure CO2 with no oils or contaminants.
- Note - unable to ship CO2 to Canada
- 100% recyclable steel cartridges
- All threaded cartridges are compatible with Air Kiss, Red Zeppelin, Red Zeppelin 2 & Air Smith CO2.
- All 16g cartridges are compatible with the Airship 2.0.
You'll have a whole lotta love for Planet Bike's Red Zeppelin CO2 Inflator Head on long rides. It fits Presta and Schrader valves and weighs next to nothing. Its small size means the Red Zeppelin fits easily in bags, pockets, and packs. And, it's compatible with threaded cartridges (sold separately). Now you'll never be stuck like a "Fool in the Rain."
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride.
Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes:
- Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure.
- 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute.
- 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Give your tires a kiss of air with Planet Bike's Air Kiss CO2 Inflator. It fits Presta and Schrader valves, holds fast thanks to the thumblock head, and inflates in a jiffy. The cartridge is insulated with a sleeve to prevent frozen fingers during use, and the small size means the Air Kiss fits easily in bags, pockets and packs. A 16-gram cartridge is included.
The new Standard in light, reliable inflation!
Prestaflator Micro is a superlight CO2 inflation head and more! We've combined technologies to make a head 33% lighter than any other major brand, and provides secure, leak-free connection with the greatest possible inflation control!
The Cartridge is the flow control Knob
The best way to inflate CO2 is with a variable flow knob. The bigger the knob, the better the flow control. Prestacycle introduces it's revolutionary design – the Cartridge is the Knob! Save weight, size and complexity with our design.
Secure, no-loss connection.
Prestaflator Micro uses a threaded Presta / Schrader head. Secure attachment with a perfect seal insures you don't loose any CO2. 100% of the cartridge contents will go towards inflation
You can install the cartridge first, or put the head on the valve first. Prestaflator Micro works perfectly either way. When you screw the cartridge onto the head – NO CO2 will flow. There is no-loss from installing the cartridge.
To inflate, Slightly un-screw the cartridge, and inflation begins. The more you unscrew, the faster it flows. Works great – even for seating tubeless tires. If you close the cartridge again, flow stops completely. If you leave the cartridge on, it will retain the contents for an extended period of time.
- 33% Lighter and smaller than any major brand
- The Cartridge is the Knob!
- Turn Cartridge (instead of a knob) for precise flow control
- Secure Presta / Schrader Threaded head prevents loss
- Only 12 grams weight!
- Precision Machined alloy for long life
- Compatible with CO2Pump for a 48 gram total Pump option!
- Compatible with our Compressor Adapter for unlimited inflation!
Lezyne's convenient Twin speed Drive CO2 inflator is compact and lightweight. Its aluminum head is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, and uses a simple twisting action for easy inflation. And, it accepts all threaded CO2 cartridges.
MSW Windstream Inflator Head is a push on inflation system. Compatible with all 3/8" threaded compressed gas cartridges. Works with Presta and Schrader.
- Compact design for easy storage
- Alloy construction for durability and lightweight
- Press on for both Schrader and Presta valves
- Compatible with all 3/8" threaded compressed air cartridges
CNC machined aluminum dispenser with brass internals. Trigger Valve Operation for easy and controlled inflation. Twin Chuck head threads on to Presta and Schrader valves. Neoprene sleeve insulates hand from cold during discharge. Compatible with threaded CO2 cartridges. Includes one 16g cartridge.
- Weight: 26g
- Aluminum, a strong, lightweight, and durable material, is used to make various precision CO2 inflator components
- CNC machined aluminum parts for precise and durable construction
- Press on/off valve operation functions like a trigger, providing easy and precise inflation
- Lezyne's ABS Flex Hose threads directly onto the valve for a secure, airtight connection. Compatible with Presta, and Schrader valves
Our Black Zeppelin CO2 bike inflator is ultra-lightweight, sleekly designed, and easy to use. It’s precision-machined for strength and reliability. The pierce indicator on the Airflation control knob lets you know when the cartridge has been punctured and the device is ready to inflate your bicycle tire. It accepts all types of threaded cartridges and works with Presta and Schrader valves without the need for an adaptor. It'll make quick and accurate work of road side repairs so stash it in your bike bag or jersey pocket and away you ride.
- Precision-machined body and head for improved reliability and ease of use
- CO2 pierce indicator reveals when CO2 cartridge is punctured and ready for use
- Fits Presta and Schrader valves without adapters
- Compatible with threaded cartridges
- Small size fits in saddle bag or jersey pocket
- Size: 45 x 32 x 21 mm
- Weight: 24 grams (without CO2 cartridge)
The Fatty Object CO2 inflator fits on both Presta and Schrader valves and its oversized control knob is easy to operate, even with gloves on.
- Precision machined alloy parts
- For use with both Presta and Schrader valves
Portland Design Works' Shiny Object is made from aluminum for strength and low weight so you won't think twice about bringing this ride essential along with you. A control knob keeps you in charge of the pressure, it takes threaded Co2 cartridges (sold separately) and it fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
- Inflator only height: 44 mm (1.75")
- Inflator only weight: 40 g (1.5 oz)
Easy to use, easy to control and affordable. The Mircoflate Nano gives you the best bang for your buck when it comes to quality and ease of use. Simply thread on your favorite CO2 cartridge, twist the cartridge off slightly to engage inflation and tighten it back on to shut it off. Petite power!
- Compact and nearly indestructible
- Easy to use and fully controllable
- Patented twist-to-inflate technology
- Press on to both Schrader and Presta valves
- Compatible with 16 gram, 20 gram and 25 gram threaded CO2 cartridges
(1) Microflate Nano inflator head
(1) threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge
Lezyne's easy-to-use Trigger Speed Drive CO2 is super compact and portable. Its simple triggered operation lets you control exactly how much CO2 you're putting into your tires. Plus, it's press-on Presta compatible head is super fast to use and works with all threaded cartridges.
A simple and reliable twist-to-inflate system, the Windstream Twist inflator head works with all 3/8" threaded inflation canisters — but with a twist. With no spring on the head, airflow is controlled by twisting the cartridge rather than pushing. Auto seals when not engaged.
- Compact, lightweight design fits in tight spaces
- Press-on for both Presta and Schrader valves
- Compatible with 3/8” threaded cartridges
- Rotate CO2 cartridge to regulate inflation
- Kit includes CNC-machined aluminum inflator head with a green finish for better visibility
Blast off with Planet Bike's Airship 2.0 CO2 Bike Tire Inflator. It's lightweight, strong and easy to use. Stash it in your bike bag or jersey pocket and away you ride.
- Lightweight aluminum design stores cartridge and protects from cold cartridge when in use
- Auto head fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Accepts 16g threaded and non-threaded cartridges
- Includes one 16g threaded CO2 cartridge
- Small size fits in saddle bag or jersey pocket
- Length: 130mm
- Weight: 123 grams
You'll have a whole lotta love for this CO2 inflator on long rides. It fits Presta and Schrader valves and weighs next to nothing. The cartridge is insulated with a sleeve to prevent frozen fingers and the small size means the Red Zeppelin fits easily in bags, pockets and packs. Two 16-gram cartridges are included. Now you'll never be stuck like a "Fool in the Rain."
The AirStream Inflator (INF-200) is MSW's ultra-small, minimalist compressed-air inflation device, featuring easy twist-on / twist-off operation and cartridge storage threads.
- Composite body with alloy head
- Plug to keep the cartridge interface clean
- Simple twist on/off operation
Lightweight and easy to use, MSW’s Jetstream adjustable inflator head works with all 3/8" threaded inflation canisters and allows you to vary the CO2 flow to avoid overfilling your tires.
- Adjustable airflow with a convenient shut-off feature
- Easily pushes onto Presta or threads onto Schrader valve tubes
- Knurled knob for reliable grip even with mittens or gloves
- Inflator head only
20 grams of Genuine Inovations' exclusive size CO2 cartridge. Specifically designed for your larger volume 29ers, mountain and fat bike tires.
These non-threaded CO2 cartridges work great with the Ultraflate (#G20310) and Full Metal Jacket (#G20440) inflators.
Available in a 2-pack or 6-pack!
Comfortable, durable and most of all reliable, the Ultraflate is Genuine Innovations' most tried and true cupped inflator. Its reinforced glass nylon construction and brass internals means it can take the strain of everyday use and still maintain precision inflation performance.
- Trigger-controlled technology for fast, easy and controllable CO2 inflation
- Built-in "trigger lock" to prevent accidental discharge
- Compatible with non-threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridges and threaded 16 gram, 20 gram and 25 gram CO2 cartridges
- Works with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Store a non-threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge in the cup
(1) Ultraflate inflator head
(1) non-threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge
It's a CO2 inflator! Constructed of durable alloy and composite, this price-point CO2 inflator is sure to save you on the side of the road. The oversize control knob makes for easy regulation of air flow. Comes with two 16g CO2 cartridges and a foam sleeve to protect your fingers from the frosty cartridge.
- Oversize control knob regulates CO2 flow
- Durable composite and alloy construction
- Includes 2x 16g CO2 cartridges + 1 foam sleeve
- Presta and Schrader compatible
Portland Design Works' incredibly lightweight and compact Tiny Object CO2 Inflator efficiently fills flats. Use the control knob to dial in the perfect pressure while the included leather sleeve protects your hands from frosty CO2 cartridges. Its rugged alloy body is built to withstand years of road- and trail-side repairs.
- Presta valve compatible
- Control knob easily regulates CO2 flow
- Full grain leather sleeve is vegetable tanned and conditioned with natural oils and waxes
- Lifetime PDWarranty