Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools.
• Made from hardened alloy tool steel
• Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket
• Sold singly or in pairs
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5.
NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
Ritchey's Liquid Torque creates extra friction between 2 surfaces, reducing tightening torque required to avoid slippage.
- Creates extra friction between two surfaces, allowing tightening torque to be reduced by up to 30%
- Particularly useful when over-clamping can damage sensitive components such as carbon bars or steerer tubes
- Approved for use with carbon, steel, alloy and titanium surfaces
- Use with Ritchey Torqkey to ensure safe installation of Ritchey bars and stems
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road.
- Light weight, low profile lever
- Durable composite construction
- Easy to get under the tire bead
- Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires
- Included cap keeps the set together
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike..
- For disc caliper repair
- Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be.
- Six patches
- Instructions included
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys.
- L-keys for hexagonal socket screws
- Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures
- Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm
- Wear-resistant size marking
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
- Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving
- Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size
- Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool
- Integrated quick link storage pockets
- Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins.
- Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size.
Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
• Updated with a new material and new design
• Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed
• Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires
• Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile
• Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless
• The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed
• This set includes 3 tire levers
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
Muc-Off Device Cleaner spray bottle contains an advanced pH balanced, eco-friendly cleaning formula that gives a streak-free finish for phones, tablets and laptops. It’s never been easier to keep your devices bacteria-free with the Muc-Off treatment.
- Gives devices a streak-free finish
- Formulated using deionized water and is pH neutral
- Store in a cool dry place
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats)
- Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant
- Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant
- Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes
- Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task.
- Award-winning and universally loved
- Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available
- Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping
- Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking