Specially formulated low-friction lubricant for the seals and bushings of the air chamber for front and rear Fox Racing Shox. Float Fluid is the recommended lube for use with Fox forks and shocks.
- Use when rebuilding Fox suspension to lubricate foam rings and seals
- Corrosion inhibitor
Ritchey's Liquid Torque creates extra friction between 2 surfaces, reducing tightening torque required to avoid slippage.
- Creates extra friction between two surfaces, allowing tightening torque to be reduced by up to 30%
- Particularly useful when over-clamping can damage sensitive components such as carbon bars or steerer tubes
- Approved for use with carbon, steel, alloy and titanium surfaces
- Use with Ritchey Torqkey to ensure safe installation of Ritchey bars and stems
Titanium is a super-light, exceptionally strong material that's great for bicycle frames and components, yet it requires a little special care for the best results. To stop cold-welding, galling or seizing of titanium components and fasteners, Finish Line offers Anti-Seize Assembly Lubricant. It's a premium blend of synthetic oils, graphite, bronze, copper and aluminum complex and works great as a conventional anti-seize for aluminum, stainless steel, and other specialty metals, too.
- Works on all metals, but highly recommended when attaching reactive metals like titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and specialty alloys and magnesium
- Prevents cold-welding, galling, and seizing of metal to metal contact parts, especially those subject to high torque and moist conditions such as bolt threads, seat posts, pedals and bottom brackets
- 3-Pack of 6.5cc Sachets
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant
- Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant
- Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes
- Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant
- Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions
- It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection
- Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable.
- Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean
- Holds up well in moderately wet conditions
- Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points
- Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes.
- Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives
- Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection
- Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime
- Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in dry and dusty conditions. Formulated with our unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals.
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and dry condition performance
- Contains Boron Nitride compounds
- Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for unparalleled lubrication
- Non-dust attracting - excels in dry and dusty conditions
- Utilizes biodegradable organic compounds
- Ideal for road and off-road
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in wet and harsh conditions. Formulated with unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for: Chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals.
- Specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long-distance performance
- Contains Boron Nitride compounds
- Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for excellent efficiency
- Waterproof - excels in wet conditions
- Readily biodegradable
- Ideal for road and off-road
- Integral UV tracer dye - aids a
Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
For a clean, smooth-pedaling drivetrain, look no further than Finish Line's Ceramic Wax Lubricant. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals for maximum durability and convenience. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
- With each application the ceramic coating is enhanced, ultimately providing the durability of many oil-based lubricants
- No wetness or stickiness so dirt and grime will not be attracted or absorbed by the lubricant
- Helps avoid abrasive wear allowing parts to run more smoothly and last longer
- As the white ceramic particles embed themselves on the chain they will displace grime, causing a grey or black film to form on top of the wax coating. Over 2-3 applications this will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Designed to suit the maintenance of CeramicSpeed Bearings, the CeramicSpeed All Round Grease maximizes your bearings' lifetime and performance. This type of grease is a low-to-medium viscosity lubricant and works as the best compromise between friction influence and lifetime. We recommend it for optimal use in dry and sunny weather conditions, where no or very little contamination threatens the bearing. The application covers mostly road riding conditions; however, it can be used off-road in the same weather settings, on all types of CeramicSpeed Bearings. When lubricating your bearings, we recommend a fill rate of 60-80%.
- The CeramicSpeed All Round Grease comes in a 10ml syringe
- For use in CeramicSpeed Wheel Bearings and Bottom Bracket Bearings
- Can be used for added durability in pulley wheels when used in adverse weather conditions
- 5,000-10,000km or 3,000-5,000 mile average lifespan in clean conditions
- 1,000-3,000km or 600-1,800 mile average lifespan in wet and harsh conditions
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed.
- All-purpose lube
- Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Help your bearings run smoother and longer with Finish Line's Ceramic Grease. Its special blend of ceramic particles, Teflon and synthetic oils helps lube your bearings and dissipate heat, guaranteeing longer life and better function. Plus, it works great on stems, posts, cables and other threaded assemblies, too.
- Optimizes performance and efficiency of bottom brackets, hubs and headset bearings
- Use on stems, seat posts, cables and any threaded assemblies
- Prevents rusting even when exposed to salt water
- Clear and non-staining
E-Bike Cleaner is formulated to remove grit and grime from frames, wheels and components of e-Bikes. To ensure a clean e-Bike while not damaging expensive electronic components, Finish Line engineered a clinging foam cleaner that is gentle, noncaustic, leaves no streaks, and requires no water rinsing. Finish Line’s e-Bike Cleaner is an ideal complement to any dealer specializing in e-bike sales and service.
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
Finish Line's Premium Grease With Teflon is a race-proven lubricant formulated for the unique demands of bicycle bearings. It's exceptionally strong and thick, it doesn't separate and it repels water even when submerged. Rated "5 Chainrings, Exceptional Grease" by Bicycling Magazine, it's very slick and very tough and lasts as much as 5 times longer than petroleum grease.