Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be.
- Six patches
- Instructions included
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road.
- Light weight, low profile lever
- Durable composite construction
- Easy to get under the tire bead
- Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires
- Included cap keeps the set together
Flat, compact design is ideal for the minimalist who wants an essential set of ultra-light tools on the road or trail.
- 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches
- T25 Torx
- Standard & PH2 screw drivers
- Chain tool
The MSW Ride and Repair Kit includes a seatbag, eight-piece multi-tool, repair patch kit, inflator head, two 18g CO2 cartridges, and three tire levers. Everything you need to keep you rolling with a bag to put it all in.
- 50 cubic inch seat pack
- Push on Presta and Schrader inflator head
- Three tire levers
- Eight-piece multi-tool including 2/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches, T25 Torx, one standard and Philips screwdriver
- Patch kit with glue
- Two 18g CO2 cartridges
Carry the essential roadside/trailside tools with the MSW Tool Hugger Kit. The Kit includes all the basics for quick repairs: CO2 cartridges, inflator head, tire levers, mini tool, and patch kit. Bring along your own tube and roll them all up in the Tool Hugger Wrap, which attaches to standard saddle rails, or just toss it into a jersey pocket.
- Durable Cordura outer layer
- Seven elastic tool compartments
- Hook and loop closures