Park Tool's Bottom Bracket Tapping & Facing Set is a precision tool system which provides a piloted means of tapping the threads in the bottom bracket shell of a frame. After tapping, the taps act as guides to keep the included facing cutter perfectly square with the axis of the bottom bracket for cleanup of the faces of the bottom bracket shell. The BTS-1 includes English taps, 1.370" x 24 TPI right hand thread for the adjustable cup, and 1.370" x 24 TPI left hand thread for the fixed cup. Italian thread taps, 36mm x 24 TPI right hand thread (Part #693) for the adjustable and fixed cups, are available as accessories.
Proper frame preparation is very important. Park Tool's Head Tube Reaming and Facing Set combines reaming and facing of the head tube to create a perfect fit for most sizes of head cups.
• 30.1 mm reamer (part #751.2) and four different size pilots (29.8mm, 30.0mm, 33.8mm, and 36.8mm)
• 690 facer
• Quick-release, quick-adjust feature: bottom portion slides off and on easily without threading
SHIS terminology: The HTR-1 as stock will face frames of EC29, EC30, EC34 and EC37. It will ream frames of EC30. Accessories will allow service in other standards.
Built to withstand the punishment of travel and constant use and molded from impact resistant polypropylene, the BX-3 features pallets with 70% more surface area than the BX-2.2. Easily transportable with the integrated wheels and extendable handle, this case was designed with the help of some of the world's best mechanics for optimal form, function and longevity.
- Smooth rolling integrated wheels
- Extendable handle
- Dust and water resistant
- Air pressure compensation valve
- Custom designed tool-holding pallets with loops and pockets
- Gas assisted lid struts for easy opening
- Dual-sided upper and mid level folding pallet wings
- Front tool pallet that stores safely inside during transport
- Nominal dimensions: 23.4" x 17.3" x 9.3" (59.5 cm x 44 cm x 23.5 cm), 21.6 lbs. (9.8 kg)
The DT-5.2 is engineered and built to accurately face front or rear disc brake mounts so they are precisely aligned to the rotor.
- Faces any IS Mount, Post Mount, or new Shimano Flat Mount, including low clearance, chainstay mounts
- Telescoping axle adaptors allow use with any configuration of open or thru-axle dropouts and dropout widths (including Boost 110, Boost 148 and all fat bike axles)
- Includes two facing cutters:
Post and Flat Mounts
- Includes storage case
The Park Tool 758.2 will ream and face the head tubes of bike using the 1.5" standard. The 758.2 is designed for use with the Park Tool HTR-1 or HTR-1B Headtube Facer and Reamer. Must also be used with the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor.
A versatile repair center designed and built specially for the harsh conditions of the outdoors. The THS-1 can be bolted directly to an existing post, permanent structure or to the THP-1 Post (available separately). The weather-proof stand includes eight carefully chosen tools capable of helping with a wide variety of minor repairs and adjustments. The THS-1 also features an integrated, super stout cradle stand that gets both wheels off the ground making any job easier. A great addition to any trailhead, park, corporate campus, apartment building, school, bike shop or anywhere riders may need some help to get back on their bikes.
- All steel construction, plated then powder coated to withstand the elements
- Tamper proof assembly fasteners
- Includes eight tools specialty treated to increase durability outdoors and securely mounted on 1/8" galvanized, vinyl coated cable
- 1.5-inch (3.8cm) tubular support arms, plated and powder coated, soft touch covers
- Mounts to any post or flat surface (mounting fasteners not included)
- Dimensions of tool box: 12.2 x 8.7 x 2.6-inch (31 x 22 x 6.6cm)
- Tubes extend 17-inches (43cm) from mounting surface
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings.
Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
- The HBP-1 is designed to quickly and accurately press bearings into a wide variety of cartridge bearing-type bicycle hubs.
- Quick release design for fast tool installation and removal
- Includes two bearing presses and precision machined aluminum pilots, bushings, and spacers
- Works with more than 20 different cartridge bearing sizes and multiple axle configurations
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain.
With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
Features & Benefits:
- Automated tuning recommendations
- Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you
- Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill.
- Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months
- Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating
- Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options
- Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones
- ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use.
- You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive.
- Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app.
- In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
- Installs 16 bearing sizes including 3 different bottom bracket bearings: 2437, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904 - Includes T-handles with Acme threaded rods, wood base with dowels for holding adapters, 16 bearing installation drifts, 3 "speed spacers" and 2 linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation - Made in the USA
The BX-2.2 features updated pallet configuration and storage options to help you keep your tools secure and easily accessible. The expanded custom designed tool pallets, including dual-sided pallet wings, are all housed in a virtually indestructible composite travel case. Designed and built for the traveling mechanic who demands the best!
- Custom designed tool-holding pallets with loops and pockets
- Folding, dual-sided pallet wings
- Front tool pallet that stores securely inside during transport
- Dent-proof composite shell built around an aluminum frame
- Key lock
- Nominal dimensions: 19" x 14.85" x 8.5" (48.25 cm x 37.7 cm x 21.6 cm), 13.2 lbs. (6 kg)
Park Tool has long provided some of the best cutting and machining tools in the bicycle industry. Their 690 Cutting Facers reflect their commitment to maintaining this high level of quality. Please read below for use and compatibility information specific to each size cutter:
- 45mm (690): The 690 cutting facer is used on the HTR-1, HTR-1B, BFS-1, and BTS-1 cutting and facing tools. The facer has an outside diameter of approximately 45mm.
- 57mm (690XL): The 690-XL is a larger version of the 690 facer for the HTR-1 Head Tube Reamer and Facer. It has a nominal outside diameter of 57mm. It may be used in conjunction with the 788 reamer. It is also used with the 767 Pilot or the 768 Pilot to face only the large diameter headtubes used with, "low profile," ZS-type headsets.
- 65mm (690-XXL): The 690-XXL faces large headtubes. It has a nominal outside diameter of 65mm. Use the 690-XXL facer with the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor and 789 Reamer or 790 Pilot when facing head tubes with internal diameters of 55.95–55.90mm.
- Precision tool for quickly and easily removing the headset crown race from the crown race seat of the fork
- Fully adjustable, allowing precise, independent positioning of each blade around the crown race for flexibility in fitting around crown race interferences
- Works with 1,1-1/8,1-1/4,1.5" forks (suspension or rigid) and crown races with outside diameters up to 64mm
- Accepts steerers up to 430mm
- All steel construction for long life
Park Tool's Fork Threading Set is designed for cutting new threads and for chasing existing threads on fork columns that are not chromed. The FTS-1's expandable cutting dies are made from the highest quality high-speed steel for precision cutting and long life. The unique thread guide system used with the FTS-1 is specially designed to allow the metal chips and shavings that result during use to fall completely through the guide, preventing damage to the fork threads and the tool.
The FTS-1 includes:
• Die handles
• 1" x 24 tpi cutting die (Part #606)
• 1" cutting guide (Part #610)
Accessory dies and guides are also available separately:
• 1-1/8" x 26 die (Part #607)
• 1-1/8" guide (Part #611)
• 1-1/4" x 26 die (Part #608)
• 1-1/4" guide (Part #612)
Die handles fit all three sizes of dies and guides.
This is Wheels Manufacturing's new toolkit for installing, removing, and servicing Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets. The kit includes their new bottom bracket socket tools for installing and removing Wheels Mfg. BB cups with the following spline patterns: 48.5mm 16-notch, 44mm 16-notch (may be compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ and FSA). It also includes sealed bearing extractors for 22mm, 24mm, and 30mm ID bearings. Includes - T-Handles with 1/2" threaded rod - (2) Universal bottom bracket drift (BB-OB) - (1) 48.5mm/44mm, 16-notch Bottom Bracket Socket - (1) 48.5mm, 16-notch Single Sided BB Socket - (1) 30mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) 24mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) 22mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) receiver cup - (1) 44mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) 42mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) 39mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) bearing pusher shaft - (1) 3/8" to 1/2" square drive adapter - Wood base
Ever wonder if you're riding with the right stem? Want to dial in your bike fit? Salsa's Size-O-Matic II allows you to find your optimal reach and rise for maximum on-bike comfort and performance. It's easily adjusted, and the hinged bar clamp makes swapping bars a cinch. The Size-O-Matic II is for fitting only, it is not for riding.
The Team Edition Portable Tool Kit is the ultimate field and home service partner for the most discerning bike mechanics. Developed with input from Tour de France, Enduro World Cup and World Cup Downhill mechanics, the ultralight and compact footprint offers 25 of the most common bike repair and maintenance features – from 19 bicycle-specific tools. Housed in a TPU-coated case, this beautiful tool collection is protected from water, grease and abrasion. Its compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, wherever you’re riding today.
- 25 functions from 19 professional grade bicycle-specific tools
- Ergonomic, overmolded file tread grips for precision, comfort and style
- External attachment and internal support structure for mounting on Feedback Sports work stands
- TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils – built to last
- Organizational elastic banding keeps everything in it’s place and offers space for additional tools
- Allen Wrenches – 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm
-8 &10mm L-handle Allen Wrenches
- Magnetic-Tipped Screwdrivers – Flathead 6mm; Phillips #2 and #0
- Shimano Crank Cap Tool
- 15mm Pedal Wrench
- 15mm Bolt-on Axle Nut Tool
- Steel Core Tire Levers (2)
- Spoke Multi-Wrench
- Valve Extender Wrench
- Valve Core Tools – Schrader and Presta
- Rotor Truing Tools
- Precision Chain Pin Press
- Cassette and Disc Brake Rotor Lockring Wrench
- Cassette Pliers
- Cable Cutter and Cable Crimper
- And several more…
- At 9.8lbs (4.5kg), hitting the road with this tool kit is never in question
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor Set removes sealed bearings with an inside diameter of 8mm to 30mm. Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with an Allen key, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor out with a punch. - 12-piece set (Individual replacement extractors and parts are also available) - Made in the USA Set includes: - (1) Clear Plastic storage container - (1) 8mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9.5mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 10mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 12mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 15mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 17mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 20mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 22mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 24mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 25mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 30mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) Spare parts bag containing bolt sets for extractors
Another indispensable tool for the professional bike shop, the Wheels Manufacturing Press-2 works with bearings that have an I.D. of 10mm or smaller (most front hub sealed bearing fall in this range). It features an aluminum base with 9 open bore and over axle adapters, and a quick release skewer. - Installs sealed bearing sizes 6801, 6802, 6803, 6900, 6901, R6, 688, 608, 609 - All parts are laser etched for easy identification
Park Tool offers premium-quality reamers for nearly any bicycle standard. The reamers below are designed to quickly, accurately, and precisely ream headtubes when used with Park's Head Tube Reamer (HTR), ensuring a perfect headset fit and prfoessional-quality bicycle build. Choose the correct reamer for your application using the following information:
- 751.2: This reamer is sized to 30.1mm. This allows a 0.1mm interference fit when pressing the 30.2mm headset of the “Euro” one-inch standard.
- 754.2: This reamer is sized to 33.9mm. The allows a 0.1mm interference fit when pressing the 34.0mm headset of the 1-1/8" standard.
- 788: This reamer is sized to 43.95mm. It reams head tubes to accept “internal” headset cups with 44.05 - 44.10mm O.D. (1-1/8 ZS standard). It is used with Park Tool's 690-XL Facing Cutter and 750 Centering Cone.
- 738: This reamer is sized to 52.1mm. It is used to ream head tubes using the 1-1/2" integrated headset standard. It is used with Park Tool's 690-XL Facing Cutter and 750.2 Centering Cone Adapter.
- 789: This reamer is sized to 55.95mm. It is used to ream head tubes to accept “internal” headset cups with 56.00–56.10mm O.D. (1-1/2 ZS standard). It is used with Park Tool's 690-XXL Facing Cutter and #750 Centering Cone Adaptor.
- 799: This reamer is sized to 47mm. It is used for cutting the lower head tube on frames using an IS47 bearing for a 1-1/4" integrated headset. It cuts a 45-degree bearing set shoulder.
The BBP-1 quickly and accurately installs bottom bracket bearings into press fit-type bottom bracket shells.
- Quick release design for fast tool installation and removal
- 12 precision-machined bushings (in 6 sizes) to fit these bottom bracket configurations:
- 386EVO, BB30, BB86, BB90, BB92, BB95, BB121, BMX Mid, BMX Spanish, OSBB, PF41, Press Fit 24, Press Fit GXP, BBright Direct Fit, PF30 BBright Press Fit, Shimano Press Fit
- Works on bottom bracket shell widths from 68mm to 150mm
- Works in conjunction with Wheels Mfg sealed bearing press (BTI #WZ-9991) to install 10mm ID and larger bearings into hubs with shouldered axles, always pressing simultaneously on both the inner and outer race of the bearing and preventing damage during the installation process - Includes adapters for 12 different bearing sizes ranging from 10mm to 20mm: 6900,6000 (10mm ID); 6901,6001 (12mm ID); 6802,6902,6002 (15mm ID); 6803,6903,6003 (17mm ID); 6804,6904 (20mm ID) - Made in the USA
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
Park's Dial Indicator Gauge Set mounts to their TS-2 or TS-2.2 Truing Stand (sold separately). The set makes it easy to view and correct a wheel's lateral and radial run-out within a tolerance of .01mm. Compared to going by the gap between the truing stand pointer and rim, having gauges that put a number on the clearance makes wheel truing easier and more accurate.
• Tool to service the bearings of Rhythm Pro/Elite and Line Elite rapid drive hubs
• Blind-bearing puller design assists in removing the driveside 6807 bearing
• Please visit the techsite for instructions on how to use
- Used to ream and face BB86/92 bottom bracket shells to an ID of 40.98mm
- Used in conjunction with HTR-1 head tube reaming and facing set (PK-6710), 750.2 centering cone adapter (PK-6735) and 690-XL facing cutter (PK-6730)