When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
The ultimate trailside companion.
These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on.
The m19 includes:
- Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible
- Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3
- Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
- Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm
- Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2
- Torx: t-10, t-25
- Stainless steel carrying case
- Length: 89 mm
- Weight: 175g
- Warranty: lifetime
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts.
- Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes
- Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain
- Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess
- Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control
- Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set
- Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches
- Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders
- Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile
• Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless
• The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed
• This set includes 3 tire levers
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Fix tubeless tire punctures and broken chains. This multi-tool has a chain tool on one end and a tire plug built into the handle, with inner storage for tubeless tire plugs. The full multi-tool was designed for use with an EnCase System Storage Sleeve, which fits inside bar ends of your handlebars. Ride with this multi-tool in a storage sleeve or in a tool wrap for easy repairs while riding.
- Compatible with all bicycle chains, including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
- Five bacon strip tire plugs included; refills available
- Hardened steel chain pin driver for lifetime durability
- Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately) or carry in a jersey pocket
- Chain tool driver requires 4mm hex (available on EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench)
- Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
The dropout saver system is an alternative to replacing badly bent or damaged derailleur dropouts. Rather than replacing the damaged dropout completely, simply drill out the damaged threads, install a dropout saver, and realign the dropout. Kit includes: - (1) 15/32-inch reduced shank drill bit - (2) DS-1 wide dropout savers - (3) DS-2 narrow dropout savers
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
The BBT-30.4 Bottom Bracket Bearing Tool Set is designed and built to install and remove the bearings used in BB30, PressFit 30 (PF30), 386EVO, BBright and PF121 bottom bracket systems. The BBT-30.4 features a bushing set used in conjunction with a head cup press to quickly and precisely press the BB30 and PF30 bearings in the bottom bracket shell. The included BB30 bearing remover works from inside the shell to easily push out bearings.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
The ultimate trail-side companion.
- 13 high tensile steel multi-tools, including an integrated tire plug tool
- Tire plugs come included with a storage case that mounts directly to the tool
- The case can be used to conveniently store chain links
- Hex Wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
- Length: 89mm
- Screw Drivers: Phillips #1 & #2, flat #1
- Specialty Tools: Tire plug tool, tire plugs
- Torx: T-10, T-25
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Weight: 164g
Park's AWS-8 Hex Wrench Set features Bondhus balldriver ends, which facilitate use when the tool is at an angle to the bolt. This is great for working in hard-to-reach areas, such as reaching water-bottle-cage screws. The AWS-8 has 4, 5, and 6mm wrenches, which are the most common bicycle bolt sizes. Plus, its Y shape and vinyl coating provide excellent leverage and comfort.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings.
The Chain Gang includes:
- CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber
- GSC-1 GearClean Brush
- 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite
The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Professional quality T-Handle star-shaped wrench built for speed, efficiency, leverage and a perfect fit.
- Carefully selected combination of Chrome Vanadium and S-2 tool steels
- Unique anodized aluminum Speed Spinner makes running long bolts in and out quick and effortless
- Sliding T-handle creates increased leverage and multiple access positions
Park Tool's SW-11 is a forged, double-ended spoke wrench designed to fit select Campagnolo wheels. Precision machined, plated and vinyl dipped for comfort and long life.
It fits Campagnolo 5.5mm and 6.0mm hex spoke nipples.
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized.
- Hex 3/4/5mm
- Torx T-20/25
- Phillips #1
- 4 or 5Nm max torque
- Bit holder included
The Masterlink Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not on a typical multi-tool. It is designed to be light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench, and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool.
- Weight: 38.5g
- Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed master links and chains
- Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
Shop-quality, adjustable torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners, preventing over-tightening and damage to lightweight components. The ATD-1.2 features all-metal internal construction with a comfortable, ergonomic composite molded grip. Each tool is assembled and calibrated at Park Tool's factory in Minnesota.
The most lightweight, compact 16 function multi-tool (with integrated chaintool) available. Very handy as it fits in a jersey pocket, saddle bag, or even a Ninja ToolBox.
- 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 2.5 & 4 (L-type) / 5 / 8mm Allen wrenches
- 4 / 6mm hex sockets
- T10 / T15 / T25 Torx wrenches
- #2 Phillips / flat head screw drivers
- 14G / 15G spoke wrenches
- CrMo steel chain tool and chain hook (the chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12 speed, NOT including Campagnolo hollow pin chains)
- Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel
- Body Material: Carbon fiber reinforced injection polymer
- Added Feature: Leverage added on 4 / 6mm Allen wrench, L-type wrench
- Size: 6.1 x 3.3 x 1.9cm / 2.4” x 1.3” x 0.5”
- Weight: 92g / 3.24oz