Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp:
- 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps
- 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12
- 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps
- 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps
- 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps
- 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current)
- 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C)
- 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands)
- 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
Park Tool's Tool Tray Collar easily adapts the #106 Work Tray to fit the 41mm upright tube on 2011 and older PRS-20 and PRS-21 Repair Stands, as well as 1996 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1 and PCS-4-2 Repair Stands (each sold separately).
Park Tool's 106-AC easily adapts the #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder to fit 35mm-37mm upright tubes on PCS-9 Repair Stands, as well as 2003 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1, PCS-4-2 Repair Stands.
Park's Paper-Towel Holder is an accessory for Park's Professional Race Stand (sold separately). It attaches easily and holds a standard roll of paper towels. It also works great for hanging clothes, wheels and tires.
Park's Work Tray attaches easily to most of Park's repair stands (sold separately) to keep your tools and small parts close at hand. It has deep sides so your small items stay put and many slots for holding your tools. The Tool Tray fits Park's PRS-2, PRS-3, PRS-6, PRS-11, PRS-12, PCS-1 and PCS-4 repair stands.
The RPP-1 offers simple but effective protection for your service area. This 32" tall pad prevents damage to bikes caused by being leaned against or knocked over onto your Park Tool professional repair stand. Covered with an attractive Park Tool blue vinyl finish for easy wiping off of dirt and grease.
- Compatible with Park Tool Shop Repair Stands with a 2" diameter lower post, including all generations of PRS-2 and PRS-3
- Easily removed and installed with hook-and-loop material
The Travel and Storage Bag is a heavyweight nylon bag with a shoulder strap. This bag is designed for transporting and storing your Park Professional Race Stand. It makes travel easy and convenient, while also protecting your stand.
The Travel and Storage Bag is a heavyweight nylon bag with a shoulder strap. This bag is designed for transporting and storing your Park Team Race Stand. It makes travel easy and convenient, while also protecting your stand.
A 6-inch (15cm) extension that easily mounts to the main beam of any PRS-22 or PRS-22.2 to accommodate longer wheelbase bikes with bottom bracket-to-front axle lengths over 28.75 inches, including CX, gravel and enduro style bikes.
Bontrager's Universal Repair Stand Adapter safely holds your Trek Madone road bicycle in a traditional workstand (sold separately). It securely holds your bike in any clamp-style or screw-type repair stand. This universal adapter has replaceable inserts to accommodate different mast caps and adapters for the 2008 and 2010 Madones.
The PCS-EXT is an extension for the older pre-2001 repair stands. The kit includes a quick-release collar and extension tube to raise the working height of the stand. The PCS-EXT is required for use of the 106-AC (sold separately).
Permanently and securely attach your Park Tool Repair Stand (sold separately) to the floor of your shop with Park's Floor Mounting Plate. Made with an 8" square of steel, it attaches to the stand with four bolts, which are included.
Keep your most-needed bike repair tools and supplies close at hand with Park's Work Tray. It easily installs on your Park PRS-15, PRS-10, or PRS-11 Repair Stand (sold separately). And it features 2 separate compartments, a lube holder, a tool/towel bar, a tab system that holds plastic grocery bags and 2 receiver pods for extra accessories.
For wheels to perform properly, it's important that the rims be centered over the hubs. To check this, and to make precision adjustments, Park's Portable Wheel Dishing Tool is a must. It disassembles quickly for storage or travel and allows you to easily check centering on road, mountain and BMX wheels from 24 to 29 inches in diameter and it works with any hub. The Wheel Alignment Gauge is a necessity for every wheelbuilder.
For wheels to perform properly, it's important that the rims be centered over the hubs. To check this, and to make precision adjustments, Park's Wheel Alignment Gauge (also called a dishing tool) is a must. It allows you to easily check centering on road, mountain and BMX wheels from 16 to 29 inches in diameter. It works with any hub width and its innovative design even allows it to be accurately used with the tire still on the wheel. The Wheel Alignment Gauge is a necessity for every wheelbuilder.
Topeak's FlashStand is a super work/display stand that folds up to become extremely portable as well! This affordable two-footed wonder supports your bike at the bottom bracket and down tube and raises the rear wheel with two adjustable-height feet. Take it along in the trunk of your car to dial-in your ride before your next adventure!
Designed for bikes with hollow spindle cranksets. Lift the rear wheel to mount bike on the tune-up stand in seconds for washing, display, storage and maintenance.
- CLAMP HEAD: hollow spindle drive side crank
- ADD FEATURE: Quick tool-free assembly
- MATERIAL: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Steel
- MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY: 18 kg / 39.7 lb
- COMPATIBILITY: Bike with hollow spindle cranksets (more than 20 mm)
- SIZE (folded): 40 x 40 x 8 cm / 15.7” x 15.7” x 3.1”
- SIZE (open): 40.5 x 39.5 x 38 cm / 15.9” x 15.6” x 15”
- 1.8 kg / 3.97 lb
For anyone who doesn’t want to be confined to parking lots or trailheads — adventurers, racers, and garage mechanics — Küat designed the Tri-Doc for you. Tri-Doc offers an affordable way to turn your NV 2.0 into a travel stand. Reliable tri-leg design creates a stable platform for needed tune-ups or repairs. Aluminum construction finished with polished anodizing pairs perfectly with your NV 2.0.
- Portable telescoping design
- Quick setup
- Pairs with your NV 2.0 Trail Doc
- Anodized finish reflects NV 2.0
- Rubber feet offer additional stability and protection
Have you ever wondered why all Feedback Sports bike repair stands have exposed frame above the clamp head? Our Pro Truing Stand is designed to sit atop all of our portable stands! The truing stand also includes a free-standing steel base and a bench-mount adapter for when you're not traveling to races and top-secret trailheads. This single-arm, precision wheel and rotor truing stand is awesome at home and excels at races, events, or adventure-riding weekends. And with the all-new Thru-Axle Adapter, it can accommodate the most common wheel sizes for quick-release or thru-axle hub designs. Use the benchtop mount for an awesome tubeless setup and tubular gluing station.
- All-New Thru-Axle Adapter accommodates: 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 20mm – up to 157mm wide hubs (SuperBoost)
- Single-arm design is lightweight, portable and compatible with most wheel systems
- Precision spring-loaded tip can verify lateral and radial rollout
- Measurement arm includes a disc brake rotor truing slot
- Steel base measures 10.25 x 8.5-inches (26.5 x 21.5cm) and 5.8lbs (2.6kg)
- Bench mount measures 4 x 6-inches (10.1 x 15.2cm)
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable
- Can accommodate up to 29-inch wheel with tire mounted
- 9mm quick-release hubs use quick-release for mounting
- 12mm, 15mm and 20mm thru-axle adapter included
- 3-Year Warranty
A bench-mounted version of our popular PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand. Features our world-famous cam-actuated micro adjust clamp design, which securely holds bicycles in place while allowing quick installation and removal.
- Cam actuated, micro-adjustable clamp allows quick entry and exit and fits 1-inch to 3-inches (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7-inch/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- All-steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Super strong glass-filled nylon-composite fittings and top tube internals enable smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Mounts to any flat surface (mounting bolts not included)
Distance from the center of the clamp to the center of the mount is approximately 11 3/4-inch (30cm). Height from bench to center of the clamp axis is approximately 9 7/8-inch (25cm).
Weight Limit: The PCS-12.2 Home Mechanic Bench Mount Repair Stand has an 80 lb. (36kg) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid and secure bench surface. The user is responsible for making sure the workbench and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight.
Being a "shade tree mechanic" doesn't mean you should lean your bike against a tree. You paid hard-earned money for your family's bike collection and we've got a budget-conscious, yet feature-loaded bike repair stand that's perfect for the home bike mechanic. The price-point leading 360-degree rotating clamp can position your bike optimally for any work you're planning. Plus, the Recreational Stand leverages a 52-inch (132cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps for fantastic stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds into a space-saving unit for storage. Add a Tool Tray, Bottle Opener and a Pro Truing Stand for the complete at-home bike shop.
- Seatpost clamp features Spinner Knob for quick closure and precision clamping pressure
- 360-degree rotating clamp design provides easy access to any part of your bicycle
- Fixed clamp height at 55-inch (139cm)
- Rubber-coated clamp secures and protects expensive components and beautifully painted frames
- Clamp opening up to 1.9-inch (4.8cm) accommodates even the largest diameter frame tubes
- Powder-coated steel construction is corrosion resistant and incredibly durable
- Stiff 52-inch (132cm) base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate stability even on uneven surfaces
- Total load capacity of 60lbs (27.2kg) accommodates service on most road, mountain bikes, fitness bikes, and electric bikes
- Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint of 10 x 4 x 55-inches (25.4 x 10.2 x 139.7cm)
- Optional Travel Bag available
- At 13.8lbs (6.3kg), moving in and out of storage is no problem
- No assembly required
- 3-year Warranty
After years of research and testing, Park Tool's built what they consider the best shop clamp made. It’s smooth, versatile and built to stand up to everyday shop use.
• #100-3D fits the following repair stands: PRS-2, PRS-2 OS, PRS-2 OS-1, PRS-2 OS-2, PRS-3, PRS-3 OS, PRS-3 OS-1, PRS-3 OS-2, PRS-3.2-1, PRS-3.2-2, PRS-4, PRS-4 OS, PRS-4 OS-1, PRS-4OS-2, PRS-4W and PRS-33
• #100-5D fits PCS-4, PRS-7, some models of PRS-5 (with composite top tubes), and PCS-1 models manufacturer post 2002. (Note: Inspect top tube below lever for an embossed "939")
• #100-25D fits PRS-25, PCS-10, PCS-11, PCS-12 (and PRS-15 with 1951-15 Adaptor Stud)
• Grips nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23–76mm), including aero tubes
• Micro-adjustability allows perfect clamping pressure every time and prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
• Long travel cam handle allows quick entry, adjustment and exit
• Versatile: It grips nearly any tube including aero shaped tubing and seat posts 7/8” to 3” (23mm-76mm). Its narrow clamping jaws (2.7”/7cm) are designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or on short seat posts.
• Durable, replaceable jaw covers
• Soft Touch saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
• Built to last: Powder coated, precision machined, die-cast aluminum main body parts and high quality small parts
• Fast operation: Cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit, plus handy “spinner” handle helps speed large size range adjustments
A versatile and convenient way to keep tools, supplies and technology at arms length on a PRS-33 Power Lift Repair Stand. The PRS-33TT solidly mounts directly to either side of the stand’s upright at any height.
- 19 tool holding holes, slots and small trays in a variety of shapes and sizes
- 14-inch (35cm) magnetic tool bar
- Integrated mounting holes for PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder
- Phone/tablet/clipboard holder
- Pen and pencil holders
- Adjustable utility hook to hang wheels, parts and scales
- Height adjustable
- Can be installed on a fully assembled stand
Park's Home Mechanic Wheel Truing Stand allows extremely accurate and reliable wheel truing and even building at an economical price. It's constructed from heavy-gauge steel and works with most wheel sizes and hub widths. It can be bolted to a bench for additional stability.
Our patented Secure-Lock ratchet-action closure and push-button release clamp head, found on the award-winning Pro-Elite Repair Stand, became so popular we decided to make it compatible with steel bike shop repair stands. The versatile and patented 3.25? (8.3cm) wide clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 2.6? (6.6cm). When you see the Pro-Elite Commercial Clamp upgrade in your bike shop, you know you’re in the presence of experts.
NOTE: This is NOT a suitable upgrade for our folding tripod repair stands. Please contact Feedback directly to order the Pro Elite folding clamp head assembly.
The Sport Mechanic Bike Repair Stand prioritizes the most critical aspects of the entire Feedback Sports bike repair stand lineup – compatibility, stability, durability and portability. The 360-degree rotating clamp uses a spinner knob closure that can accommodate up to 1.9? (4.8cm) and support 65lbs (29.5kg). Plus, the Sport Mechanic leverages the same 54? (137cm) wide base, with rubber-coated end caps, for amazing stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a compact unit for storage or travel. Add an available Travel Bag and a Tool Tray for the optimal bike maintenance setup.
Perfect for taking to races and rides, the Portable Workbench is a bench that folds for easy transport and storage. It features a large work surface with specially sized slots, holes, and recesses and for holding tools, shop towels, lubes, beverages, etc. The folding steel legs provide a solid base for a toolbox and supplies, too.
At nearly 20% lighter than our (already) lightweight stand collection, the Ultralight takes no performance shortcuts to achieve its feathery 10.6lb (4.8kg) total weight. Despite a slender scale reading it still possess the same durability and stability of our other stands. With the 360° rotating Slide-Lock clamp and a 54? (137cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps, confidence in the security of your bike is never in question. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a space-saving unit for storage or travel. Look to our Tool Tray and Pro Truing Station upgrades to create the optimal home bike maintenance setup.