Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp:
- 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps
- 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12
- 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps
- 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps
- 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps
- 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current)
- 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C)
- 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands)
- 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
Park Tool's Tool Tray Collar easily adapts the #106 Work Tray to fit the 41mm upright tube on 2011 and older PRS-20 and PRS-21 Repair Stands, as well as 1996 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1 and PCS-4-2 Repair Stands (each sold separately).
Park Tool's 106-AC easily adapts the #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder to fit 35mm-37mm upright tubes on PCS-9 Repair Stands, as well as 2003 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1, PCS-4-2 Repair Stands.
Park's Paper-Towel Holder is an accessory for Park's Professional Race Stand (sold separately). It attaches easily and holds a standard roll of paper towels. It also works great for hanging clothes, wheels and tires.
Park's Work Tray attaches easily to most of Park's repair stands (sold separately) to keep your tools and small parts close at hand. It has deep sides so your small items stay put and many slots for holding your tools. The Tool Tray fits Park's PRS-2, PRS-3, PRS-6, PRS-11, PRS-12, PCS-1 and PCS-4 repair stands.
The RPP-1 offers simple but effective protection for your service area. This 32" tall pad prevents damage to bikes caused by being leaned against or knocked over onto your Park Tool professional repair stand. Covered with an attractive Park Tool blue vinyl finish for easy wiping off of dirt and grease.
- Compatible with Park Tool Shop Repair Stands with a 2" diameter lower post, including all generations of PRS-2 and PRS-3
- Easily removed and installed with hook-and-loop material
The Travel and Storage Bag is a heavyweight nylon bag with a shoulder strap. This bag is designed for transporting and storing your Park Professional Race Stand. It makes travel easy and convenient, while also protecting your stand.
The Travel and Storage Bag is a heavyweight nylon bag with a shoulder strap. This bag is designed for transporting and storing your Park Team Race Stand. It makes travel easy and convenient, while also protecting your stand.
A 6-inch (15cm) extension that easily mounts to the main beam of any PRS-22 or PRS-22.2 to accommodate longer wheelbase bikes with bottom bracket-to-front axle lengths over 28.75 inches, including CX, gravel and enduro style bikes.
The PCS-EXT is an extension for the older pre-2001 repair stands. The kit includes a quick-release collar and extension tube to raise the working height of the stand. The PCS-EXT is required for use of the 106-AC (sold separately).
Permanently and securely attach your Park Tool Repair Stand (sold separately) to the floor of your shop with Park's Floor Mounting Plate. Made with an 8" square of steel, it attaches to the stand with four bolts, which are included.
Keep your most-needed bike repair tools and supplies close at hand with Park's Work Tray. It easily installs on your Park PRS-15, PRS-10, or PRS-11 Repair Stand (sold separately). And it features 2 separate compartments, a lube holder, a tool/towel bar, a tab system that holds plastic grocery bags and 2 receiver pods for extra accessories.
For wheels to perform properly, it's important that the rims be centered over the hubs. To check this, and to make precision adjustments, Park's Portable Wheel Dishing Tool is a must. It disassembles quickly for storage or travel and allows you to easily check centering on road, mountain and BMX wheels from 24 to 29 inches in diameter and it works with any hub. The Wheel Alignment Gauge is a necessity for every wheelbuilder.
For wheels to perform properly, it's important that the rims be centered over the hubs. To check this, and to make precision adjustments, Park's Wheel Alignment Gauge (also called a dishing tool) is a must. It allows you to easily check centering on road, mountain and BMX wheels from 16 to 29 inches in diameter. It works with any hub width and its innovative design even allows it to be accurately used with the tire still on the wheel. The Wheel Alignment Gauge is a necessity for every wheelbuilder.
A bench-mounted version of our popular PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand. Features our world-famous cam-actuated micro adjust clamp design, which securely holds bicycles in place while allowing quick installation and removal.
- Cam actuated, micro-adjustable clamp allows quick entry and exit and fits 1-inch to 3-inches (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7-inch/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- All-steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Super strong glass-filled nylon-composite fittings and top tube internals enable smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Mounts to any flat surface (mounting bolts not included)
Distance from the center of the clamp to the center of the mount is approximately 11 3/4-inch (30cm). Height from bench to center of the clamp axis is approximately 9 7/8-inch (25cm).
Weight Limit: The PCS-12.2 Home Mechanic Bench Mount Repair Stand has an 80 lb. (36kg) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid and secure bench surface. The user is responsible for making sure the workbench and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight.
After years of research and testing, Park Tool's built what they consider the best shop clamp made. It’s smooth, versatile and built to stand up to everyday shop use.
• #100-3D fits the following repair stands: PRS-2, PRS-2 OS, PRS-2 OS-1, PRS-2 OS-2, PRS-3, PRS-3 OS, PRS-3 OS-1, PRS-3 OS-2, PRS-3.2-1, PRS-3.2-2, PRS-4, PRS-4 OS, PRS-4 OS-1, PRS-4OS-2, PRS-4W and PRS-33
• #100-5D fits PCS-4, PRS-7, some models of PRS-5 (with composite top tubes), and PCS-1 models manufacturer post 2002. (Note: Inspect top tube below lever for an embossed "939")
• #100-25D fits PRS-25, PCS-10, PCS-11, PCS-12 (and PRS-15 with 1951-15 Adaptor Stud)
• Grips nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23–76mm), including aero tubes
• Micro-adjustability allows perfect clamping pressure every time and prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
• Long travel cam handle allows quick entry, adjustment and exit
• Versatile: It grips nearly any tube including aero shaped tubing and seat posts 7/8” to 3” (23mm-76mm). Its narrow clamping jaws (2.7”/7cm) are designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or on short seat posts.
• Durable, replaceable jaw covers
• Soft Touch saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
• Built to last: Powder coated, precision machined, die-cast aluminum main body parts and high quality small parts
• Fast operation: Cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit, plus handy “spinner” handle helps speed large size range adjustments
A versatile and convenient way to keep tools, supplies and technology at arms length on a PRS-33 Power Lift Repair Stand. The PRS-33TT solidly mounts directly to either side of the stand’s upright at any height.
- 19 tool holding holes, slots and small trays in a variety of shapes and sizes
- 14-inch (35cm) magnetic tool bar
- Integrated mounting holes for PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder
- Phone/tablet/clipboard holder
- Pen and pencil holders
- Adjustable utility hook to hang wheels, parts and scales
- Height adjustable
- Can be installed on a fully assembled stand
Park's Home Mechanic Wheel Truing Stand allows extremely accurate and reliable wheel truing and even building at an economical price. It's constructed from heavy-gauge steel and works with most wheel sizes and hub widths. It can be bolted to a bench for additional stability.
Perfect for taking to races and rides, the Portable Workbench is a bench that folds for easy transport and storage. It features a large work surface with specially sized slots, holes, and recesses and for holding tools, shop towels, lubes, beverages, etc. The folding steel legs provide a solid base for a toolbox and supplies, too.
Park Tool's 130 Repair Stand Base is designed for the PRS-3, PRS-3OSLB, PRS-3 OS-1, PRS-3 OS-2 and the PRS-23 LB Repair Stands (each sold separately).
• 22-1/2" x 22-1/2" x 7/16" (57cm x 57cm by 1.1cm) steel plate
• Approximately 68 lbs (31k)
• Black painted
The Deluxe Wall-Mount Repair Stand easily mounts to any post or wall stud. This shop-quality stand places the bike approximately 14.5 inches from the wall, so you'll have plenty of work space. The awesome clamp is Park's Professional Micro-Adjust model, which features replaceable rubber jaws; fits seatposts and frame tubes from 7/8 to 3-inch diameter; includes recesses for cable housing and rotates 360 degrees for optimum bike positioning. This great stand lets you work on your bikes just like a pro and is built to last.
The Deluxe Wall-Mount Repair Stand easily mounts to any post or wall stud. This shop-quality stand places the bike approximately 14.5 inches from the wall, so you'll have plenty of work space. The awesome clamp is Park's Adjustable Linkage model, which feature's replaceable rubber jaws; fits seatposts and frame tubes from 1 to 1 5/8-inch diameter; includes recesses for cable housing and rotates 360 degrees for optimum bike positioning. This great stand lets you work on your bikes just like a pro and is built to last.
Park Tool's Repair Stand Base is a steel base plate for the PRS-2 OSLB, PRS-2 OS-1, PRS-2 OS-2 Repair Stands (each sold separately).
- 23" x 35" x 7/16" steel plate
- Approximately 118 lbs
- Black painted
The PRS-4.2 is a professional quality bench mount repair stand designed and built to withstand the rigors of everyday shop use. Includes three mounting holes, making it possible to clamp as high as 16.25" (41cm) from the bench surface.
- Shop quality 100-3C Clamp quickly adjusts to fit any frame tube up to 1-5/8" (41mm)
- The clamp jaws are nominally 4 inches (10cm) wide
- Clamping height can be raised from 6.5" to 16.25" (92cm to 41cm) above the bench surface
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees
- Heavy gauge steel tubing
- Chrome plated for durability
Park's Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is an awesome portable stand that's as useful while traveling as it is at home. This versatile stand features Park's shop-quality Micro-Adjust Clamp that handles round and aero seatposts and frames from 7/8-inch to 3-inches in diameter and clamps securely with its quick-release cam and handle that fine-tunes the tension. The clamp also has protective rubber jaws and built-in slots for cables. Plus its jaws are only 2.7 inches tall so they easily fit in narrow areas, like on seatposts that aren't raised much. The Deluxe Stand also boasts a stable base and the top telescopes for putting the bicycle right where you need it to get your work done efficiently. Plus, you can also rotate bicycles 360 degrees and the stand folds for easy carrying and storage.
Walk into the service area of any bike shop in the world, and odds are good you'll see a Park Tool Professional Wheel Truing Stand on the bench still the top choice of professional mechanics everywhere for over 40 years, and for good reason.
With extra-tall uprights and wide calipers, the TS-2.3 is capable of accepting most wheels commonly found on road, mountain, BMX, and hybrid bicycles, including wheels with disc brakes, aero rims, and oversized MTB tires. Upright adjustment is controlled with an ergonomically-designed speed knob, which quickly adjusts the stand to accommodate any hub width in seconds. The sturdy uprights of the TS-2.3 feature integrated storage for the included thru-axle adapters, which allow for compatibility with thru-axle, quick release, and solid axle hubs without the use of additional parts or adapters.
The TS-2.3 is constructed from durable powder-coated heavy-gauge steel and is manufactured, assembled, and calibrated in St. Paul, Minnesota. Strong, comfortable knobs and spring-loaded calipers and caliper arm ensure smooth, consistent operation, and the removable composite caliper tips protect painted rims and fragile materials. 100% adjustable and rebuildable for a lifetime of use.
- Maximum wheel size: Up to 29" + with or without tire
- Maximum hub width: 200 mm (7.87")
- Maximum rim width: 102 mm (4")
- Hub compatibility: Accommodates quick release and solid axle hubs, also accommodates thru axle hubs using included TS-2TA.2 Thru Axle Adaptors
- Bolt to benchtop — mounting holes are 9.5 mm (3/8") in diameter and 200 mm (7.9") from center to center
- Clamp in vise — base is 76 mm (3") deep
- Install in TSB-2.2 Truing Stand Base
Tough, light, and loaded with features, that's Park's Team Issue Repair Stand. The 3-point leg system and adjustable height (up to 60 inches) creates a stable, ergonomic repair station for easy, efficient wrenching. And, Park's Professional Micro Adjust Clamp quickly clamps nearly any frame tube from 7/8 to 3 inches in diameter, including aero tubes. And the clamping force is fully adjustable for safety. Plus, the clamp has soft, durable rubber jaws that are narrow to fit on even short seatposts and tight areas on a bike. And, the clamp rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of the bike. Also, if you're in a hurry, there's a seat cradle for simply hanging your bike too. This great stand folds fast and small for easy transport and storage.