Bontrager's Universal Repair Stand Adapter safely holds your Trek Madone road bicycle in a traditional workstand (sold separately). It securely holds your bike in any clamp-style or screw-type repair stand. This universal adapter has replaceable inserts to accommodate different mast caps and adapters for the 2008 and 2010 Madones.
The Sport Mechanic Bike Repair Stand prioritizes the most critical aspects of the entire Feedback Sports bike repair stand lineup – compatibility, stability, durability and portability. The 360-degree rotating clamp uses a spinner knob closure that can accommodate up to 1.9? (4.8cm) and support 65lbs (29.5kg). Plus, the Sport Mechanic leverages the same 54? (137cm) wide base, with rubber-coated end caps, for amazing stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a compact unit for storage or travel. Add an available Travel Bag and a Tool Tray for the optimal bike maintenance setup.
At nearly 20% lighter than our (already) lightweight stand collection, the Ultralight takes no performance shortcuts to achieve its feathery 10.6lb (4.8kg) total weight. Despite a slender scale reading it still possess the same durability and stability of our other stands. With the 360° rotating Slide-Lock clamp and a 54? (137cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps, confidence in the security of your bike is never in question. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a space-saving unit for storage or travel. Look to our Tool Tray and Pro Truing Station upgrades to create the optimal home bike maintenance setup.
The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the premier portable and home service partner for the most demanding bike mechanics. Its lightweight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability. The patented ratchet-action closure and speed release clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 85lbs (39kg) and tube diameter up to 2.6? (6.6cm). Be the most popular rider at the trailhead or in your neighborhood with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand. Add a Wheel Truing Station, Bottle Opener and Team Edition Tool Kit for the ultimate service setup.
Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp:
- 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps
- 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12
- 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps
- 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps
- 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps
- 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current)
- 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C)
- 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands)
- 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
Park's Paper-Towel Holder is an accessory for Park's Professional Race Stand (sold separately). It attaches easily and holds a standard roll of paper towels. It also works great for hanging clothes, wheels and tires.
Park Tool's Tool Tray Collar easily adapts the #106 Work Tray to fit the 41mm upright tube on 2011 and older PRS-20 and PRS-21 Repair Stands, as well as 1996 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1 and PCS-4-2 Repair Stands (each sold separately).
Park Tool's 106-AC easily adapts the #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder to fit 35mm-37mm upright tubes on PCS-9 Repair Stands, as well as 2003 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1, PCS-4-2 Repair Stands.
Park's Work Tray attaches easily to most of Park's repair stands (sold separately) to keep your tools and small parts close at hand. It has deep sides so your small items stay put and many slots for holding your tools. The Tool Tray fits Park's PRS-2, PRS-3, PRS-6, PRS-11, PRS-12, PCS-1 and PCS-4 repair stands.
A 6-inch (15cm) extension that easily mounts to the main beam of any PRS-22 or PRS-22.2 to accommodate longer wheelbase bikes with bottom bracket-to-front axle lengths over 28.75 inches, including CX, gravel and enduro style bikes.
The Travel and Storage Bag is a heavyweight nylon bag with a shoulder strap. This bag is designed for transporting and storing your Park Professional Race Stand. It makes travel easy and convenient, while also protecting your stand.
The Travel and Storage Bag is a heavyweight nylon bag with a shoulder strap. This bag is designed for transporting and storing your Park Team Race Stand. It makes travel easy and convenient, while also protecting your stand.
Keep your most-needed bike repair tools and supplies close at hand with Park's Work Tray. It easily installs on your Park PRS-15, PRS-10, or PRS-11 Repair Stand (sold separately). And it features 2 separate compartments, a lube holder, a tool/towel bar, a tab system that holds plastic grocery bags and 2 receiver pods for extra accessories.
For wheels to perform properly, it's important that the rims be centered over the hubs. To check this, and to make precision adjustments, Park's Portable Wheel Dishing Tool is a must. It disassembles quickly for storage or travel and allows you to easily check centering on road, mountain and BMX wheels from 24 to 29 inches in diameter and it works with any hub. The Wheel Alignment Gauge is a necessity for every wheelbuilder.
Permanently and securely attach your Park Tool Repair Stand (sold separately) to the floor of your shop with Park's Floor Mounting Plate. Made with an 8" square of steel, it attaches to the stand with four bolts, which are included.
For wheels to perform properly, it's important that the rims be centered over the hubs. To check this, and to make precision adjustments, Park's Wheel Alignment Gauge (also called a dishing tool) is a must. It allows you to easily check centering on road, mountain and BMX wheels from 16 to 29 inches in diameter. It works with any hub width and its innovative design even allows it to be accurately used with the tire still on the wheel. The Wheel Alignment Gauge is a necessity for every wheelbuilder.
Park's Truing Stand Upright Extensions are made of durable chrome-plated steel and have quick-releases so they install in seconds to your Park TS-2 Professional Truing Stand (sold separately). The Uprights allow the stand to be used with wheels with hubs up to 160mm wide (found on some tandems and downhill bikes), and 29-inch mountain-bike wheels. Plus, there are specially sized bosses that act as adapters to hold wheels with 20mm through-axle hubs, too.
Park's Bench Mount Home Mechanic Repair Stand features a quick adjusting cam-type clamp that fits on frame tubes up to 76mm in diameter. Plus, the clamp rotates 360 degrees for access to any part of the bike for easy repairs. The clamping pressure is fully adjustable, too, to prevent damage to lightweight frame tubes. Plus, this excellent stand boasts a durable powdercoat finish, protective rubber jaws, and it mounts to any flat surface (bolts sold separately), so you can turn just about any nook and cranny in your house or garage into a proper bike repair facility!
Park's Home Mechanic Wheel Truing Stand allows extremely accurate and reliable wheel truing and even building at an economical price. It's constructed from heavy-gauge steel and works with most wheel sizes and hub widths. It can be bolted to a bench for additional stability.
After years of research and testing, Park Tool's built what they consider the best shop clamp made. It’s smooth, versatile and built to stand up to everyday shop use.
• #100-3D fits the following repair stands: PRS-2, PRS-2 OS, PRS-2 OS-1, PRS-2 OS-2, PRS-3, PRS-3 OS, PRS-3 OS-1, PRS-3 OS-2, PRS-3.2-1, PRS-3.2-2, PRS-4, PRS-4 OS, PRS-4 OS-1, PRS-4OS-2, PRS-4W and PRS-33
• #100-5D fits PCS-4, PRS-7, some models of PRS-5 (with composite top tubes), and PCS-1 models manufacturer post 2002. (Note: Inspect top tube below lever for an embossed "939")
• #100-25D fits PRS-25, PCS-10, PCS-11, PCS-12 (and PRS-15 with 1951-15 Adaptor Stud)
• Grips nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23–76mm), including aero tubes
• Micro-adjustability allows perfect clamping pressure every time and prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
• Long travel cam handle allows quick entry, adjustment and exit
• Versatile: It grips nearly any tube including aero shaped tubing and seat posts 7/8” to 3” (23mm-76mm). Its narrow clamping jaws (2.7”/7cm) are designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or on short seat posts.
• Durable, replaceable jaw covers
• Soft Touch saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
• Built to last: Powder coated, precision machined, die-cast aluminum main body parts and high quality small parts
• Fast operation: Cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit, plus handy “spinner” handle helps speed large size range adjustments
A versatile and convenient way to keep tools, supplies and technology at arms length on a PRS-33 Power Lift Repair Stand. The PRS-33TT solidly mounts directly to either side of the stand’s upright at any height.
- 19 tool holding holes, slots and small trays in a variety of shapes and sizes
- 14-inch (35cm) magnetic tool bar
- Integrated mounting holes for PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder
- Phone/tablet/clipboard holder
- Pen and pencil holders
- Adjustable utility hook to hang wheels, parts and scales
- Height adjustable
- Can be installed on a fully assembled stand
Mount the THS-1 Trailhead Workstation (sold separately) directly to this rigid steel post.
- 2-inch (5cm) square post plated then powder coated for long outdoor life
- Includes THS-1 mounting fasteners
- 6-inch (15cm) square base with holes to mount directly into hard surface or to Park Tool #130 Base Plate (fasteners not included)
- Height: 62.25-inch (158cm) positioning cradle arms at 50.5-inch (128cm)
Park's Bench-Mount Repair Stand easily bolts to any workbench and includes Park's shop-quality solid cast-aluminum Adjustable-Linkage Clamp that boasts durable, protective and replaceable vinyl jaw covers. The clamp holds seatposts and frames from an inch to 1 5/8 inches in diameter and there are slots for cables, too. Plus, this stand rotates 360 degrees for optimum bike positioning.
Park's adjustable linkage shop clamp is found in more shops than any other professional level clamp. The 100-3C features solid cast aluminum construction and durable replaceable clamp covers. Clamp has reliefs on both jaws for cable routing.
- Fits all generations of PRS-2, PRS-3, and PRS-4 stands, and PRS-5 stands manufactured before 6/96
- Fits bike frame tubes from 1" to 1-5/8" (25mm to 41mm)
- The clamp jaws are nominally 4 inches (10cm) wide
- Uses 468B jaw covers