We believe in raising kids who excel at life and always have the courage to tackle whatever comes next. That’s why the Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike has become the ultimate vehicle for kids as young as 18 months. Your tiny-legged toddler is ready to ride, thirsting for freedom, and craving adventure. Give your child the bike that set the world on fire and encourages them to experience the thrill of riding while developing confidence and coordination…before they’re even out of diapers.
The Sport is our best all-around model. Mini-grips mean little mitts can easily take control and make this lean, mean, durable bike the biggest bang for your buck, which is probably why it’s our best seller. The 12 Sport is the perfect bike to take your child from baby steps to big strides, all without busting out a toolkit (tool-free seat and handlebar adjustment AND tires that never go flat). The Strider Sport has a seat height range from 28-48 cm (11-19 in.), which means it fits a huge range of inseam lengths (30-51 cm [12-20 in.]). The cushy, padded seat and an additional extra-long seatpost means your child will get years out of their Strider.
Boring specs aside, this is the bike that introduces kids to the freedom, power, and responsibility of riding. Now they have the power to keep up with you when you’re out and about. No more strollers. No more of those ridiculous kid leashes. Your child can experience the truly amazing freedom that comes with being a part of the Strider family.
Size & Fit
- For Ages 18 months to 5 Years
- Fits inseam lengths (30-51 cm [12-20 in.]).
- Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs.)
Assembled Weight: 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.)
Fully Adjustable with Easy-Adjust Clamps
Handlebar Height: 46 - 56 cm (18 - 22 in.)
Mini-Grip Handlebar with Safety Pad
Seat Height: 28 - 48 cm (11 - 19 in.)
Includes One, Ergonomically-Padded Seat
Includes Standard and XL Seatposts
Ultralight Molded Wheels with Maintenance-Free Sealed Cartridge Bearings and Flat-Free Foam Rubber 12” Tires
The budget-friendly Strider Classic comes equipped with our no-flat tires, which are ready to take any punishment that your little renegade can dole out. The lightweight, steel frame was specifically constructed for child-level durability (that's the highest level of durability BTW). Oh yeah, it also has the lowest seat height of any balance bike (28-40 cm [11-16 in.]) on the market, so it fits an inseam of 30-43 cm (12-17 in.). Why? Because those little legs need to perfectly fit the bike they're riding to build up that confidence. The Strider Classic is a great, unembellished choice for those that want to jump in the pool but aren't quite ready to cannonball.
Become your little rebel's biggest cheerleader with the best bike out there.
- Assembled Weight: 2.9 kg (6.5 lbs.)
- Handlebar Height: 46 - 56 cm (18 - 22 in.)
- Seat Height: 28 - 41 cm (11 - 16 in.)
- All-Weather Plastic Mini-Seat
- Ultralight Molded Wheels with Maintenance-Free Sealed Cartridge Bearings and Flat-Free Foam Rubber 12” Tires
- U.S. Patented Design
- Steel Frame
- Built-In Footrests
- Standard Handlebar and Grips
- Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs.)
- Fits an inseam of 30-43 cm (12-17 in.).
- Ages 18 months – 3 years
- Typically children 4 – 5 years old, or with an inseam greater than 43cm, require a separate purchase of an XL seat post.
Strider’s Pro 12 is a lightweight, pedal-less balance bike that allows your child to straddle the bike with both feet on the ground and easily propel the bike by walking or running. This nimble aluminum bike lets your little one focus on the fundamentals of balancing, leaning, and steering without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. The maintenance-free ultra-light wheels feature industrial foam tires so you’ll never have to worry about a flat. The built-in footrest with grip tape allows toddlers to easily glide with their feet up. Plus, the adjustable-height seat and handlebar let the Pro 12 grow with your kiddo.
Training wheels or a balance bike It's a dilemma many parents face today. Most adults learned to ride a bike with stabilizers, but what if there were an easier way There is. You're looking at it.
Instant success. That's what we wanted kids to experience on the Strider 14x Sport. We put together all the right ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence to successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. Why Because of the success your child experiences when they ride a Strideris going to stay with them throughout their life.
Kids from all over the world are learning how to ride on the 14x Sport. The confidence and freedom that comes with learning how to pedal a bike rockets them into a level of the awesome sphere they didn't even know existed. Plus, parents get to see their child grow and develop right before their eyes. Pretty cool, right The 14x starts off as a balance bike, which helps kiddos who either haven't been on a bike before or are veteran Strider riders gain confidence and balancing ability on a bigger bike. Once your little renegade is ready to pedal, just attach the Easy-Ride Pedal Conversion Kit (sold separately) andVOILÁ!You got the most adjustable, most amazing pedal bike in the world.
It gets better. If your mini-me is sprouting up faster than a weed amped up on fertilizer, the adjustable seat and handlebars meanthe14x Sport will continue to fit them. Converting the 14x from balance bike to pedal bike is super quick and easy (we even give you the wrench to screw in the only bolt) and the pedal kit has coaster brakes making skid marks easy peasy. Now, your kid is pedaling around the neighborhood thinking you're a superhero forgetting them a 14x. They're realizing their skills and freedom with newfound confidence and thirst for adventure. And now, your neighbors all have to step up their parenting game.
Yeah, we'd call that a parenting win.
- Size: 14" Wheels
- Weight: Bike without Pedal Kit 5.7 kg (12.5 lbs.)
- Weight of Bike with Pedal Kit (sold separately) 6.9 kg (15.1 lbs.)
- Brakes in pedal mode (pedal kit sold separately): Coaster Brakes
- Brakes in balance mode: None
- Fits Inseam: 40-58 cm (16-23 in.)
- Rider Height: Approx. 95-125 cm (37-49 in.)
- Rider Age: 3 to 7 years
- Seat Height: 38-55 cm (15-22 in.)
- Maximum Rider Weight: 36 kg (80 lbs.)
- Frame and Fork: Steel
- Head Set: Strider Custom Polymer
- Steering Clamp: Binder Clamp (5 mm Wrench Adjustable)
- Seat Clamp: Easy Adjust Lever Clamp (No-Tool Adjustment)
- Tubes: Schrader Valve Air Tube
- Tires: 14" x 1.75" All-Purpose Tires
- Wheels: Alloy Rims and Hubs, Chrome Spokes
- Footrest: Included
- Stem: Strider Custom Alloy/Steel, 25.4 mm Bar Mount
- Handlebar: Strider Custom 22.2 mm, 68 mm rise, 25.4 mm mount, 4°backsweep/ 4°upsweep
- Grips: Strider Custom 22.2 mm
- Seat: Strider Custom Performance Saddle
- Seatpost: 22.2 mm x 293 mm
- Tools Included: 5 and 6 mm Hex Wrenches
- Assembly: Bike is 85% Assembled
- CPSC Tested and Approved
The STACYC 16eDrive stability cycle is the most fun your little one can have on two wheels. Not only is this balance bike a great way to build confidence and bike handling skills, the electric motor provides a smile-inducing boost that they won't be able to resist.
Start them out in non-powered mode to get them comfortable, and then begin to slowly introduce the 3 levels of assist one at a time as they get the hang of it and want to ride faster. Plus, whenever they need to slow down, the rear hand brake will help them come to a safe, controlled stop.
Before you know it they'll be ripping around the neighborhood and on dirt trails, and the transition to a real BMX bike or a dirt bike will be quick and easy.
High Output Brushless Motor:
- 20% more power and than original 16eDrive
- 10% more efficient than original 16eDrive
- Increased durability
- No fuse
- Thermal protection for motor and controller
Power selection modes:
- Low/Training mode ~ 5mph
- Med/Standard mode ~ 7.5mph
- High/Advanced mode ~ 13mph (with stock gear ratio)
Lithium-ion Battery and Charger
- Quick disconnect/connect battery
- 20Vmax Voltage (18Vnom)
- 30-60 min run-time**
- 45-60 charge time
**Run time varies depending on the terrain and assist level being used.