Farley 5 is the ultimate go-anywhere fat bike. Arctic tundra? Farley's game. Sandy desert singletrack? Farley's lofty tires will keep you afloat. A winter bikepacking mission through rugged terrain? Sounds like a walk in the park. Farley's all-new geometry is more capable than ever with a slacker head tube angle for more stability and a steeper seat tube angle for pedaling efficiency and comfortable reach. Up front, its carbon fork is loaded with tons of mounts, so you'll be able to load up gear for the adventure of your dreams.
- All the mounts make it easy to add accessories and customize Farley for how you want to roam.
- It comes with a carbon fork that has lower leg mounts for gear cages, mounts for our custom front rack, and rubber bumpers to protect the dropouts when the front wheel is removed.
- Its huge 4.5-inch tires will keep you floating over snow, sand, mud, and dirt,
- The new progressive trail geometry feels more capable and confident than ever.
- The internally routed dropper post lets you move around on the bike and get behind the saddle on steep descents.
Farley 7 is the mountain biker's fat bike. It feels and handles like your regular rig, but it can surf on sand and snow, too. The lightweight aluminum frame, wide-range drivetrain, dropper post, and Manitou Mastodon fork make it the ideal ride for hot shot shredders who wanna get rad in every season.
It's right for you if...
You want your fat bike to feel like your traditional mountain bike. Or, you're riding a fat bike year-round and want to put your money into the parts that really matter, like a workhorse drivetrain and a quality suspension fork.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with horizontal sliding dropouts, an 80mm Manitou Mastodon suspension fork with an air spring and lockout, a dropper post for getting low, a wide-range SRAM NX/GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, SUNringlé Mulefüt wheels paired with a 108T Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement, and extra-grippy, studdable Bontrager Gnarwhal TLR tires.
The final word
This fat bike handles like a traditional trail bike, and it can rip through even crazier stuff, like snow and sand. You're getting a great frame and solid parts group, but you're really paying for the incredible capability of the Manitou Mastodon fork.
Why you'll love it
- If you thought that fat bikes were sluggish, this one will change your mind
- The combination of the Manitou Mastodon fork and wide, beefy tires make it easy to charge through snowy trails and rock gardens alike
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all year long
- Horizontal sliding dropouts lets you fine-tune your geometry—run it long for stability, or shorter for more nimbler handling
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
Farley 9.6 is a capable and ready carbon fatbike for riders who want to charge through snow drifts and sand dunes. Its OCLV carbon frame keeps your ride light, while huge 4.5-inch tires keep you floating in the deep stuff. Its built up with a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain that you can count on for precise shifts and strong braking power, even when things get icy.
- It's a bike that won't shy away from a day on the trail, even if the weather goes south
- The lightweight carbon frame keeps the setup remarkably light and nimble for a fatbike
- Added cage and bag mounts on the fork let you explore way, way out, and pack for adventure
- The lofty tire clearance gives you all the float you need to get through the deep and mucky stuff
- The dropper post gives you plenty of room to move around on the bike in rough and rowdy terrain