Speed Concept is a lot of things, but above all, it’s fast. It's our most aerodynamic bike, which makes it an ideal triathlon bike and a great choice for TT enthusiasts who know every second matters. Plus, it's an exceptional value: adjustability, integration, customization options, aero wheels, and an 11-speed drivetrain—all in a super aero bike built for flat-out speed.
It's right for you if...
You're out to win, and you're looking for the aero advantage other triathlon bikes simply can't provide. You understand fit is a crucial part of going fast, and you want a bike that's infinitely customizable to your perfect aero position.
The tech you get
Lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame, drag-reducing Kammtail Virtual Foil (KVF) tube shaping, full Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain with Dura-Ace bar end shifters, fully integrated handlebar and stem, Bontrager Hilo Comp triathlon-specific saddle for an aggressive and aero position, and aerodynamic Bontrager Aeolus 5 Comp TLR wheels.
The final word
When you ride Speed Concept, you're gonna go fast. A lightweight carbon frame, aero tube shaping, carbon wheels, and an 11-speed Shimano Ultegra drivetrain mean speed and efficiency where it counts. Triathletes, time trialists, general speed demons—this one's for you.
Why you'll love it
- It's a triathlon superbike that's proven to be the fastest in the wind tunnel
- PRs are for breaking, and Speed Concept is the bike designed to put you closer to whatever goal you've set for yourself, whether that's a faster bike split or a new speed record
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
- Speed Concept is easy to adjust and comes in an extended size range, which means every rider can find their fastest, most dialed fit
- Easy build, easy travel: fast assembly makes it easier to travel to races
The Andean meets the needs of a wide range of triathletes. Our newly updated stem assembly preserves the best-in-class storage capacity, aerodynamics, and cable integration of the original design, while dramatically increasing aerobar compatibility and ease of maintenance and assembly. The heart of the Andean remains unchanged: a carbon fiber frame that acts as one large airfoil to dramatically reduce drag. Multiple integrated storage options allow you to carry everything you need on race day and in training without loading up your jersey pockets or disturbing your aerodynamic profile.
The Andean 2 offers a high-performance component mix. The Ultegra Di2 drivetrain dishes out flawless shifts. TRP HY/RD cable-actuated hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent stopping power no matter the conditions. Zipp 302 Carbon Clincher wheels slip through the wind yet are stable and nimble for true versatility.
- Aero Core unidirectional carbon fiber frame and fork features integrated aerodynamic storage compartments for all your race-day needs.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain offers stress-free operation so you can focus on your race.
- TRP HY/RD cable-actuated hydraulic disc brakes offer improved stopping power and modulation over mechanical disc brakes.
- Zipp 302 Carbon Clincher wheelset has proven aero benefits yet are highly stable in the wind.
- Profile Design Svet R handlebar can be flipped to meet your needs: low drop for aggressive position or elevated position for higher stack.