Bontrager's LockDown strap dividers are essential for a great fitting, secure helmet. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new.
- Original replacement strap dividers for your Bontrager helmet
- Compatible with all Bontrager helmets equipped with LockDown Straps
Easy on, easy off storage
Genuine Bontrager replacement parts for your Trunk, Pannier, Quick Cleat and Handlebar Bracket Interchange bag systems.
- Designed to allow Bontrager Interchange Handlebar Baskets to fit 31.8mm bars
- Includes a pair of 31.8mm clamps
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm.
- Improved flat protection seals punctures faster
- Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original
- Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes
- Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires
- Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C)
- Cool new blue color
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
- Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
- Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights
- Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot
- Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Let's face it - we all sweat. Sweat stinks. Fresh pads will make your helmet smell, and fit, just like it did when it was new.
New pads can also help you dial in your perfect fit - keeping you comfortable and looking forward to the next ride.
- Original equipment replacement fit pads for your Bontrager Dipper helmet
- Helmet fit pads should be replaced once a year to maintain fit and hygiene
A performance bike sock with a traditional 2.5” cuff and moisture-wicking Profila Dry yarn.
Comfortable feet are crucial for successful training and racing, and the details make all the difference. Race Quarter Cycling Socks eliminate bunching and wick moisture away from your feet so you can comfortably ride, train, or race all day.
- Profila Dry yarns provide excellent moisture transfer for dry, comfortable feet
- Arch compression offers a stay-put fit
- Flat toe seam offers no-rub comfort at toe box
- Knit-in size callouts allow easy sorting after the wash
- Traditional 2.5" (6.35cm) cuff
A simple, looped cable designed to help secure your saddle to your bike and deter theft.
Keep your saddle safe
A simple, flexible cable that features two looped ends and is designed to help secure your saddle to your bike frame and deter theft. Use with a combo or keypad lock to secure.
- Cable features two looped ends to help secure your saddle to your bike
- Use with a combination or keyed lock (sold separately)
- Can also be used as additional cable to add length or additional security to another lock
- 5mm dual-looped cable is 75cm in length
- PVC coating on cable protects against scratching
- Replacement parts and accessories for SpeedTrap Digital Speed Sensor
- Fork Cap covers SpeedTrap pocket when sensor is removed
- Spacer is required on some forks to position sensor closer to wheel magnet
Helmet buckles work hard to keep your helmets secure and to maximize safety. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new.
- Original replacement buckles for your Bontrager helmet
- Compatible with all Bontrager helmets
The key to getting your helmet fit pads stay put
Bontrager helmet fit pads are affixed to the inside of the helmet via this Velcro kit. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them sticking like new.
- Replacement adhesive Velcro kit
- Compatible with all Bontrager helmets
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels.
- Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires
- Compatible with nearly all common wheels
- Width refers to internal rim dimension
- Not Tubeless Ready
- Sold as singles
Quick, easy straps for your Flare and Ion lights
Product details (Front - Ion)
- Fits all Ion headlights
- Works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars
Product details (Rear - Flare)
- Fits all Flare tail lights
- Works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts
- Includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
More than just a warm biking headband
Reach for the Vella Women’s Thermal Headband when the temps drop and you don't want to sacrifice warmth or style. This cool-weather headband goes beyond the bike for the non-traditional cyclist who prefers to look good and feel good with multi-purpose attire. This simple-yet-stylish headband traps heat and wicks away moisture so you can stay warm and dry wherever your bike takes you.
- Thermal fabric is engineered to trap and retain body heat so you stay warm
- Reversible for more color options to match your style
- Integrated reflectivity provides better visibility
- Cute scrunch in front for bonus style points
- Completely covers ears to stay warm
- Fiber content: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Material: Knit
Improve the performance of your shifting with fresh cable and housing.
- Entry-level cable and housing set is great for servicing heritage bikes on a budget
- Galvanized cable is corrosion resistant and comes pre-stretched
- Includes one 1900mm cable and 1750mm of outer housing
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride.
- Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor
- Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal
- Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
The best all-around glove
Climb with ease and descend with confidence in Anara Women's Cycling Gloves. The inForm BioDynamic design of these gloves was developed through pressure mapping analysis to disperse pressure that leads to discomfort for the best all-around cycling gloves on the market.
- inForm BioDynamic design distributes pressure for increased comfort and better bike handling
- OverEasy inverted design provides a clean palm to reduce pad bunching for better handling
- Gel and memory foam reduce peak pressure on nerves for long-lasting comfort
- Sleek, integrated pull-off feature makes taking gloves off easier than ever
- AX Suede synthetic leather palm provides great durability and handlebar feel
- Soft nose wipe on thumb
- Hook and loop closure and molded pull-on feature offer easy on and off
These covers are key to keeping your Ballista helmet aero and cool. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working and looking like new.
- Works perfectly with your Bontrager Ballista helmet
- Original equipment replacement vent covers