Rubber straps used to secure bikes to Yakima hitch and strap racks manufactured prior to 2004. Each strap has 5 holes which are 3/4" in diameter. Since 2004 we have used rubber straps called Chain Straps, which each have 8 holes that are 1/2" in diameter.
Yakima's Chain Straps are replacement bike holding straps for various models of Yakima's trunk and hitch racks. The stretchy, sturdy rubber is easy on your bike's finish and is extremely durable for long life.
The LongArm Pad provides some extra protection when hauling gear on Yakima's LongArm truck bed extender. The pad combines durability and protection with a soft foam core and a ballistic nylon exterior that holds up over time. Hook and loop closures are designed to hug the LongArm’s crossbar tight and a center cutout allows side or centered placement. Sold as a single pad.
- Foam padding protects boats and other cargo from damage
- Durable, ballistic nylon construction
- Look and loop closures and 28” length perfectly fit around the LongArm crossbar
- Center cutout allows side or centered placement on crossbar
- Sold as a single pad
- Weight: 0.50 lbs
- Dimensions: L 28.00in x W 3.00in x H 3.00in
Thru-axle adapter works with WheelHouse to hold wheels with 12mm and 15mm thru-axle.
- Easy cam lever for quick installation
- Durable stainless steel skewer
- Up to 110mm front hubs
- Weight: 0.44 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 9.00 in x W 0.75 in x H 2.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take your HighSpeed or HighRoad bike mount to the next level with the SmarT-Slot Kit 1.This hardware kit replaces the standard mounting hardware to enable direct attachment of your bike mount into a T-slot channel on your crossbar. It works with Yakima JetStream crossbars as well as most other T-slot crossbars on the market.
- Includes T-slot hardware, covers, and install tool.
- Designed to work exclusively with Yakima HighSpeed and HighRoad bike mounts.
- Compatible with Yakima JetStream bars and most other T-slot style crossbars.
- Weight: 0.25 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 2.75 in x W 1.50 in x H 0.50 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make just about any accessory lockable with an SKS accessory housing. Use with bike, boat or BasketCase accessories that don't accept SKS lock cores. SKS lock cores sold separately.
- Lock rack accessories to your vehicle's crossbar
- Use with bike, boat, and BasketCase accessories
- SKS Lock Cores sold separately
- Weight: 0.20 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 4.00 in x W 3.25 in x H 1.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Yakima's Hood Anchor creates a secure attachment point at your hatch, trunk or hood for bow and stern tie downs. Sold in pairs, they’re highway-speed strong, coated to protect your vehicle’s paint job, and super easy to use - just drop them in place.
- Creates a secure attachment point for bow and stern tie downs
- Fits easily under a hood, hatch or trunk
- Installation is simple - just drop them in place
- Durable coated strap protects your vehicle's paint
- Sold as a pair Technical Specs
- Weight: 0.43 lbs
- Dimensions: L 6.50in x W 2.00in x H 10.12in
The HD Bar SL Adaptor allows you to run the HD Bar on Yakima StreamLine towers so you can take advantage of our burliest crossbar ever. Give your vehicle a heavy-duty look and the strength to back it up.
- Adapter required to use HD Bar with StreamLine Towers. Sold in a set of four.
- Works with BaseLine, TimberLine, SkyLine and RidgeLine Towers only.
- Weight: 0.42 lbs
- Dimensions: L 1.75in x W 1.50in x H 1.00in
- No Assembly Required
Yakima's vehicle-specific Landing Pads are required to mount Yakima Control Towers to your car. One end of the Landing Pad attaches to the Tower and the other end attaches to your vehicle's factory track system. They also have rubber bottoms to protect your vehicle's finish.You select the right model Landing Pad for your vehicle.
A straight-forward, easy-to-use, locking QR skewer that fits any fork-style bike mount on the market. Compatible with any 9mm x 100mm axles. - Durable stainless steel axle and body - Easy-to-adjust end nut and cam lever - Lockable with SKS lock, sold separately
Getting your gear onto your rack isn't complete until you've secured it. This pair of super strong box-stitched 16" straps include soft, rubber-coated buckles to protect your boats and gear from scratches.
Make carrying your boat highway safe with these bow/stern tie downs. Forget about tying knots, these tie downs feature handy ratchet pulleys that are easy to use and are corrosion resistant. They're also great for securing non-nautical loads like ladders or lumber.
- Secures the bow and stern of any boat
- Best in class corrosion resistance
- Clear plastic tubes protect your vehicle from damage
Yakima's HandCuff keeps your bikes secure when attached to the SwingDaddy and RidgeBack (both sold separately). Plus, there's a universal key and an additional SKS Lock Core so you can have the same key that locks your bikes to the rack and your rack to the hitch.
Product details: - Durable and flexible nylon adapters designed specifically for CORE and JETSTREAM crossbar shapes
- Allows most RoundBar style mounts to attach in minutes
- Tool free installation
- Sold as a set of 4
- Compatible with HighRoller, Raptor, WheelFork, HullyRollers, Mako Saddles, KayakStacker, Multimount, Accessory Lock Housing, and Basketcase
Yakima's TubeTop solves the dilemma of how to carry bikes that have frames with non-traditional top tubes, such as certain suspension bikes, women's frames, children's bikes and more. The fully adjustable TubeTop is attached to the bike to act as a frame top tube so the bike will mount on all Yakima rear racks. Plus, the TubeTop's large molded collars are gentle on stems and seatposts.
This Item may be in stock with Black accents or with Red, but both use the same part numbers.
Please contact us to confirm the color of product in stock.
Yakima SKS (Same Key System) Lock Cores secure all lockable Yakima rack systems, cargo boxes, and accessories. It's your gear, keep it that way.
- Fits all lockable accessories
- Includes 2 SKS Cores and matching keys
- 2 keys included plus a control key
Make the most of your EXO GearLocker with the EXO GearTotes, collapsible, dividable totes that make it easy to stay organized from house to vehicle to destination and back again. A durable ripstop nylon build, and 50-pound carrying capacity make these perfect for everything from groceries to gear.
- Heavy-duty totes carry up to 50 lbs. of gear each
- Perfectly sized for the EXO GearLocker
- Totes fold flat for easy storage when not in use
- Includes a removable divider with hook-and-loop attachment
- Structural webbing handles make it easy to haul loaded totes to your vehicle or campsite
- Made of 600D fabric with durable PU Coating
- Each tote measures 13" x 17.5" x 9"
- Sold as a 2-Pack
- 1 Year Warranty
- Weight: 4.09 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 18.00 in x W 13.50 in x H 9.50 in
- Limited One Year Warranty
Yakima's Side Loader Brackets are permanently side-mounted brackets that fit in the space between the top of your truck and the side window. They allow Yakima 1A Raingutter Towers to be used in some situations where no rain gutters exist (towers sold separately).