Thule's Raceway Platform 2 Bike rack perfectly marries the stability and security of a platform-style rack with the simplicity and ease-of-use that only a trunk rack affords. The two bike trays mean that your prized rides are rock solid and sway free as you drive down the road. Adjustable rubberized clamps keep the bikes separate, so they don't knock into each other. Thule's FitDial adjustment makes fitting this rack to your car a breeze, and when it's time to park the car, this rack folds down flat for convenient storage. The Raceway attaches to your vehicle with SureTight ratcheting locking cables for maximum security, strength, and ease of use.
Easy to mount and a cinch to store in the back of your car, Saris’ Solo is a low-profile rack for peace-of-mind convenience. Solo’s uni-body frame has no adjustable parts, which makes it a no-brainer to set up. With its soft, rubber, pivoting feet and four hold-down straps, the Solo safely and securely attaches to your car. Two strong buckles and an integrated anti-sway strap keep your bike in place. As an added bonus, the Solo is built with 100% recyclable, non-rusting materials.
Perfect for tour operators, group rides and big families. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, our first-ever vertical bike rack safely hauls up to six mountain bikes to the trailhead. We designed and tested it in the lab and on the road to meet our demanding Yakima standards. The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with two adjustable mast angles keep your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze. The HangOver’s vertical orientation carries more bikes in less space. Get ready to session!
- Transports up to 6 bikes using minimal space 37.5 lbs max per bike
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener, cheers!
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
- Weight: 73.00 lbs
- Dimensions: L 22.00in x W 69.50in x H 60.00in
- Some assembly required, 10 minute install
- 2" hitch receiver required
The Super Joe 3 is the superhero of trunk-mount racks, delivering knockout ease of installation and stability at a heroic price. It easily carries 3 bikes and goes on and comes off in a heartbeat thanks to Yakima's Quick Trigger Hub System. Plus, 6 straps quickly secure the rack to the trunk and the Stable Cradles hold bikes securely in place. The Super Joe 3 fits a wide range of vehicles including sedans, mini-vans and hatchbacks, too.
Meet the SUPERBones. It is the classic Bones 3-bike trunk rack, reimagined. Saris took everything they've experienced, observed and learned from their Bones customers and used it to guide their design process. Out of that work was born a trunk rack more secure, more beautiful and more intuitive. With interwoven steel straps that store neatly within the rack to the floating foot that pivots to conform to a wide variety of trunk shapes, the SUPERBones is truly a functional piece of art with all the features of a forward-thinking bike rack.
- Carries 3 bikes (35 lbs/bike)
- Anti-sway adjusts in and out to maximize bike protection
- Bikes are easy to load thanks to pivoting anti-sway straps.
- Integrated locking to secure bike to rack and rack to car
- Heavy duty straps reinforced with internal steel strands
- Strap adjustment lever quickly tightens rack to car
- Internal ratcheting mechanism creates the best-in-class strap management
- Adjustable foot for maximum protection of car by intuitively adjusting to vehicle’s trunk, bumper shape and design
- Stationary outer leg creates an easy install on vehicle
- Frame fits over most spoilers
- Rust-free, injection molded plastic
- Compatible with most vehicles (consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits)
- Lightweight at 18.5 lbs
Super simple and built to last, the new HangOut 3offers grab-and-go bike carrying convenience for almost any vehicle. The adjustable strap system and QuickTrigger hub make installation easy, and the padded feet and coated metal buckles protect your vehicle’s paint. Integrated StableCradles secure your bikes for a confident carry and make loading and unloading a piece of cake. When you aren’t off adventuring, the HangOut folds flat for compact storage. - QuickTrigger hub system makes install easy and fast - Integrated StableCradles hold bikes firmly in place - Padded feet and coated metal buckles protect your vehicle - Available in two or three bike carrying capacities - Arms fold for compact storage - Number of Bikes: 3 TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 16.00 lbs - Dimensions: L 27.50” x W 21.50” x H 11.25”