These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation.
- 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1
- 800mm x 5mm housing x 1
- 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation.
- Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set
- Stainless steel for anti-rust protection
- Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance
- Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
Designed for legacy Shimano STI shifting systems, the Ritchey Cable Barrel Adjuster allows you to dial in your shifting with ease and precision.
- Cable Tension Barrel Adjusters
- STI compatible
- Adjust the cable tension for optimal STI shifting
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology.
- Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated.
- Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out; a Linear Slic Kable standard since 2008.
- Specially coated inner wire for ultra low friction, a proven feature resurrected from their once famous Brakeline cables.
- Gyro lug included at one end of the inner wire for use with detanglers.
- 60-65mm in length.
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable.
- Length: 60 – 65mm