SRAM's Shift Cable Kit is the right kit to have on hand so you can fix a broken cable and a nice upgrade, too. It comes with 2 1.1mm-diameter SRAM shift cables and enough SRAM 4mm-diameter compression-free housing to fit any size bicycle. The housing has a slippery liner for super-smooth shifting. You also get SRAM aluminum ferrules and cable crimps to prevent fraying.
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers.
Jagwire's Stick-On Cable Guides are made of lightweight aluminum with adhesive on the bottom. The aluminum lets them conform to any shaped frame tube and the adhesive holds fast. They come with Jagwire's C-Clips, nylon cable clips that snap onto the guides to hold the cables neatly in place. You get a pack of 4.
Rejuvenate the performance of your mountain or town brakes with this convenient and valuable cable.
- Rejuvenate the performance of your brakes with this convenient and valuable cable
- Extra-long 2750mm length ensures fitment for any application
- Compatible with most non-hydraulic mountain bike and city brake systems
- Stainless steel cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
- Diameter: 1.5mm
Rejuvenate the performance of your drivetrain with this convenient and valuable kit that includes all parts needed for installation.
- This convenient and valuable kit is the key to restoring your shifting performance
- Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains
- Stainless steel cables are each 2300mm long, for front and rear shifting
- Compressionless housing comes pre-lubed is 3200mm long
- Kit includes Comp shift ferrules, cable frame protectors, and cable end caps
- Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
- Diameter: 4mm
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation.
- Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set
- Stainless steel for anti-rust protection
- Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance
- Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation.
- 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1
- 800mm x 5mm housing x 1
- 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
- Break-Away Quick Disconnect
- Time-saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes
- Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener
- Available for both derailleur and brake cables
- Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually
Jagwire 1x Pro Shift kits deliver enhanced performance and style to any bike with a single-chainring drivetrain. A Pro Polished Slick Stainless cable and the Slick-Lube housing liner provide an upgrade over OEM cable systems, with enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance.
The 1x Pro Shift kit is designed to work with nearly all frames and 1x shifting systems, including most internally-geared hubs. And with small parts included for both road and mountain systems, this kit is quick and easy to install. 1x Pro Shift kits are offered in 10 colors to match Jagwire's Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits.
- The Pro Polished Slick cable combined with a Slick-Lube liner offer enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance
- All parts are included for a complete 1x shift cable and housing installation on either a road or a mountain bike
- The kit contains an extra-long inner cable and ample housing for large frames or a continuous housing run
- 1x kits are perfect for bikes with only a rear derailleur or an internally geared hub
- Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos
- 1x 2200mm LEX-SL Shift Housing
- 1x 2800mm Pro Polished Slick Shift Inner Cable
- 2x Sealed Alloy End Caps
- 4x Lined Alloy End Caps
- 1x Hooded Alloy End Cap
- 1x Cable Tip
- 1x 5G Tube Top
- 3x Cable Donuts
- 1x Rotating Hook