Thanks to Campagnolo's Ultra-Drive system, the Veloce Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
Campagnolo's Chorus Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting for your 11-speed drivetrain. The teeth have been exquisitely engineered and machined from steel, then coated with a nickel-chrome surface treatment and mounted on an aluminum carrier for flawless shifts and excellent durability.
The Campagnolo Chorus cassette offers cyclists even more versatility and greater choice and autonomy in terms of available gears.
- Designed as the same width as 11-speed cassettes to maximize compatibility with wheels and frames
- The two bigger sets of three in a single-block piece eliminate energy dispersion
- Surface treatment increases durability and smoothness
- Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11/12 Speed
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Color: Silver
- Defined Color: Silver
The Campagnolo EKAR 13-Speed Cassette offers full range to match or exceed any 2x systems.
- The 9-tooth sprocket allows full range with zero drop in efficiency
- Compact cassette has a narrow design with quick changes, lightweight, improved chain security
- Crafted from tough materials and durable design, with no weight penalty
- Closer low gear spacing creates natural cadence progression
- Wider higher gear spacing creates top-end speed options
- The 2-piece block blends strength of steel with light weight of alloy
- Compatible with the Campagnolo N3W driver body for great versatility and full compatibility
- 10-44T cassette is ideal for gravel and adventure riding
New Super Record 12 Speed sprocket cassettes: innovation which gives the user great advantages, thanks to the matching dimensions and complete compatibility with wheels and frames.
The rider has always been Campagnolo’s focus, and the goal has always been facilitating their performance; making the impossible possible. Adding an additional sprocket might seem simple, however, we have not only succeeded in maintaining the same footprint, but also improving the component’s performance and durability, which was a tricky challenge!
The new Super Record 12 Speed sprocket sets feature thinner sprockets, tighter spaces and space-saving dimensions that are the same as those of the 11 Speed sprockets, meeting everyone’s needs with just two (11:29; 11:32) cassettes. The addition of the twelfth sprocket allows a linear upshift or downshift by a single tooth, up to the seventh gear, allowing the cyclist to find the perfect ratio for any situation.
In addition, the closer sprockets ensure faster, quieter and more precise shifting thanks to the special tooth design and surface treatment which guarantees a longer lifespan. The 6 larger sprockets are also available in two single-piece steel triplets, to avoid energy loss. Mounting the cassettes is easy thanks to matching-thickness spacers.