The Airwing has a deep drop to keep you in a wind-cheating aero tuck, making this a perfect base bar for triathlons and time trials. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the Airwing is super light and boasts a wide clamping section that will accept any Profile Design clip-on aero bar. Plus, it's shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability and pre-drilled for internal cable routing for aerodynamics and a clean look.
The Vuka Alumina base bar delivers on a big challenge given to our engineers — create a high-performance aluminum base bar that’s sleek and light with the right amount of adjustability. The Vuka Alumina, crafted from 6066 series aluminum, offers superior aerodynamics and ergonomics at an affordable price. The handgrips are angled upward by 5 degrees for a natural wrist position when climbing or sprinting. It’s optimized for use with the VukaClip but is compatible with most clip-on extensions. With its bead blasted black finish and gloss graphics, this bar looks as good as it performs.
- Lightweight at only 250g
- Offers superior aerodynamics and ergonomics
- Clean internal cable routing for easy installation
- Compatible with all current drivetrain systems and all plug-in style brake levers
- Mounting area is 120mm wide to allow for an array of positions to accommodate many riding styles and body types
The Zipp Vuka Alumina, crafted from 6066 series aluminum, offers a base bar with superior aerodynamics and ergonomics at an affordable price.
- Handgrips are angled upward by 5 degrees for a natural wrist position when climbing or sprinting
- Sleek with clean internal cable routing for easy installation
The WING/10a offers great fit versatility - allowing the rider to fine-tune the grip height for their riding style and comfort preferences. The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. For optimal aero performance, the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests.
The Wing/10a employs a truncated airfoil (Kamm Tail) to stay within UCI regulations while offering the performance of a much deeper section. This, along with tidying up the underside of the wing where the cables used to exit has led to a small improvement in performance. For optimal aero performance the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests.
- The WING/10a is available in the following widths: 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. The grip length can also be trimmed by up to 30mm.
- The WING/10a offers the greatest fit versatility of any alloy basebar we’ve previously made, allowing the rider to fine tune for their riding style and comfort preferences.
- An additional reason for the truncated design of the wing was to improve hand comfort when sitting up on the bar tops
The drag-defying profile of Bontrager's Elite Aero VR-CF Handlebar is proven to save up to 23 seconds per hour over a traditional round handlebar. Take advantage of the shaped 6066-T6 aluminum and internal routing, and bring your ride's aerodynamics to the next level.
- Custom-butted, 6066-T6 alloy construction
- Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) increases wrist clearance for ergonomic positions
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Aero drop bar profile is more aerodynamic compared to traditional round bars
- Internal cable routing for Di2 and standard housing
- Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
- UCI compliant
Bontrager's Race X Lite Carbon Aero Bullhorn is light, strong, ergonomic and a great upgrade for your wind-cheating machine. Its hand-made OCLV carbon construction damps vibrations to quash road buzz and trims grams to give you the lightest aero setup possible. This UCI-legal base bar is compatible with Bontrager clip-ons and aero brake levers, and it uses internal cable routing for a slippery, low-drag profile. And, it boasts a 31.8mm clamp diameter for stiffness that kicks in every time you accelerate.