Bontrager's Race Riser bar is crafted from custom-butted 6061-T6 aluminum for great strength, stiffness, and light weight. The shot-peened finish increases the fatigue life and adds a great look. And the 25mm rise is just enough to give you extra control and confidence in rough downhills without being too high for the climbs.
- Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight
- Shifter and brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
- 4 degree upsweep and 9 degree backsweep optimal for XC and trail
- 40mm of cut marks on each side allow for easy width customization
A 35mm mountain bar that maintains a forgiving ride feel and maximizes strength with minimal weight.
Large and in charge
Line 35 is ready for any terrain and changes what's possible on the trail. It maintains comfort and control on any ride, and an oversize clamping diameter increases strength and decreases overall bar and stem weight while ensuring a compliant, forgiving ride. Proven sweep and convenient graphic markings help dial in the perfect setup.
- Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers lighter weight and higher strength than 31.8mm diameter
- Quad-butted, tapered wall, 7050-T6 aluminum construction
- Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup