A solid choice for 1-1/8in frames, the Orbit Equipe features a sturdy steel lower cup for maximum durability. The top cup is forged alloy, with an alloy top cover. Inside are two low maintenance, easy-to-replace sealed cartridge angular contact bearings.
- Bearing Type: Cartridge
- Weight: 117g
- Crown Race: 30
- S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34
- S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 10 Series has light, tough and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out.
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs.
• Bearing Type: Cup and Cone
• Color: Black
• Crown Race: 30
• Defined Color: Black
• Lower Stack Height: 5 mm
• S.H.I.S Lower: ZS44
• S.H.I.S Upper: ZS44
• S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
• Upper Stack Height: 10 mm
• Weight: 130 g
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters.
- Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series
- Integral mold seals keep out the elements
- Durable steel construction
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos.
- Black/White Logo: includes 15mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 2
- UD Carbon: includes 20mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 1, 2.5mm x 2
Bringing Ritchey's heritage of legendary cycling products into the world of e-bikes and electronic shifting, Tom Ritchey designed a unique headset that allows the cables to be run internally from the stem into standard frames without requiring the frame or fork to be modified. The Logic-E headset is designed to allow Shimano Di2 and STEPS cables to be concealed from view and the wind while protecting them from damage.
- Steerer size: 1-1/8" upper
- Drop-in (IS) or Press-Fit (S)
- Weight: 35-44g
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times.
- High-quality sealed bearings.
- Color matched spacers included.
- 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers
- Laser etched Odyssey bearings.
- Campagnolo standard spec.
- 1 1/8-inch integrated headset.
- 45º tapered bearings
- 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
- FSA's core line of headsets with built in cable hangers and barrel adjusters for cyclocross applications
- Dual seal, angular contact bearings provide long lasting, smooth rolling performance
- Forged and CNC machined 6061 T6 alloy cups
- IS: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or X: External Cup, traditional available for 1-1/8" applications