Looking to attach stuff to your SRAM MatchMaker X or Shimano EV mounts? We have just the goods you're looking for. We had an impossible time finding the proper hardware out in the world that we decided to invest in our own tooling and make them ourselves.
The kit includes the infamous curved nut and bolt that is required to attach anything to a SRAM MatchMaker X brake lever and also works in Shimano's new EV direct mount standard.
*Adapter not included, only nut and bolt in this kit.
These adapters make your Loam Lever direct mount compatible to Shimano ISpec II, Shimano EV or SRAM MatchMaker X (MMX) brake lever clamps. Keep in mind that the 22.2mm band clamp will give you the best range of adjustment of all the clamps, but if you're wanting that tidy looking cockpit set up and willing to sacrifice a bit of adjustment, these are for you.
- Shimano I-Spec II (XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, DEORE M6000)
- Shimano I-SPEC EV (XTR M9100/M9120, XT M8100/M8120, SLX M7100/M7120, Deore M6100/M6120)
- SRAM MatchMaker X (MMX) is for Code/Guide/Level brakes, excluding Level T
Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook—we want our dropper to work but don't think about the button that makes the magic happen. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, we decided we could do better. So we made the Loam Lever. It's the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The lever's grippy, injection-molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions. And, speaking of weather, we made sure the whole thing was as weatherproof as possible, meaning your lever won't squeak, bind up, or fail after being in the rain.
The Loam Lever Has 5 Key Characteristics:
1. Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial-in your perfect placement.
2. Weather Proof - Oversized high-quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability.
3. No-Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy, injection-molded thumb pad so you can drop or raise at the right time in even the sloppiest of conditions.
4. Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction.
5. Direct Mount - Available in SRAM's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, and DEORE M6046