The absoluteBLACK integrated headset top cap is a one-piece top cap and bolt with a 5mm hex socket. It is designed to fit every standard starnut.
- One-piece design is lightweight (only 4g)
- Not suitable for "expanding" star nuts with a steel coil spring
- Compatible with the ENVE compression plug
absoluteBLACK's Chain Catcher is designed to eliminate the possibility of the chain falling in towards the frame when shifting to the inner chainring on uneven road. Chain Catcher is a simple add-on component which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. Especially recommended for carbon frames.
No matter how well you set up the front derailleur with round or oval rings, there is always a possibility that chain may find its way to drop on the frame when you shift quickly from outer ring to inner one. Especially on rough or gravel roads. Mounting the Chain Catcher in front of the front derailleur will prevent such occurrence from happening because the chain will be guided precisely onto the small ring and will not be able to go any further towards the frame.
Our Chain Catcher has a conical tapered head, providing an excellent fit to braze-on mounts that are integrated with frame. However, with older frames you may use a clamp braze-on adapter. In such case please ensure that your adapter has a front face also conical (not flat).
Unlike the majority of chain catchers on the market, absoluteBLACK's Chain Catcher can be precisely adjusted to ensure only minimal gap is left to the inner chainring for maximum security.
- Mass/Size: 11.6g / one size fits all
- Compatibility: All braze-on frames and derailleurs.
- Adjustability: 6mm chainline adjustment provided on the slot for precise setup
- Material: CNC machined 7075 T6 / M5 stainless steel bolt
- Finish: type II anodizing
The absoluteBLACK's HOLLOWcage® Oversized Derailleur Pulley Cage for Shimano 9100 / 8000 features a revolutionary mono-plate design to provide quiet and precise shifting.
- Designed for use with Shimano Dura Ace 9100 / 9150 / 9170 , and Ultegra 8000 / 8050
- Fits up to a 32T cassette
- The Silent Xring Pulley dampens the chain impact on the guide pulley teeth, eliminating the engagement noise
-Flexible cage design aligns better with the angle of the chain when using the higher gears of the cassette
- HOLLOWcage uses abnormally large, bespoke, full ceramic bearings that make the pulleys incredibly stiff for greater shifting precision
- Upper pulley features tall teeth to provide improved shifting precision