Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
Pro Compressionless brake housing eliminates flex from cable actuated braking systems, increasing power and improving lever feel.
- KEB-SL - linear strand, Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing with Slick-Lube liner
- Perfect for full-housing, high-performance bikes with mechanical disc or rim brakes
- 20 black alloy lined end caps, 10 black POP end caps included
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy.
- Indexed shifter adjustment, fits 4.0mm housing; not recommended for use with brake systems
- Compact design improves performance when used on curved housing segments
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade.
- Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response
- High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness
- Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized
- Length: 10m