Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
- 380 grams (pair)
- One side SPD, the other side flat
- Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier
- Better grip on flat side for wet condition
- Convenient road touring pedal
- Optimized for urban riding
- Best match with CT or MT shoes
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged and light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and grip great for excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. The M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding.
- 310 grams (pair)
- Wider contact area
- Thinner pedal body
- 4 adjustable pins height on each platform
- More stability in combination with AM shoes
- Lower stack height and less chance of hitting the obstacles
- Better grip when not stepped-in
- Average weight: 546 g (w/o pins & washers)
- 4 height adjustable pins 1.0mm cleat spacer included
- Binding: Dual Sided
- Cleat included: SM-SH51
- Optional cleat: SM-SH56
- Pedal Type: Off-Road/DH (SPD)
- Reflector: SM-PD60
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide.
BETTER MUD CLEARANCE
- Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence.
ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY
- Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center.
LARGER CONTACT AREA
- The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy.
BETTER MUD CLEARANCE
- Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals.
- Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast
- The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance
- Carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- 4mm longer axle available
- Low stack height
- 0.7mm lower than PD-6800
- Model Number: PD-R8000
- Series: Ultegra
- Pedal System: SPD-SL
- Average Weight: 248 grams