A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability.
- Chromoly axle
- Dual DU bushing system
- Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
A modern take on the classic platform pedal style. DMR provides a large pedal body area and DU bushing system aimed to provide riders with control, durability and serviceability.
- 15 x 95 x 25mm (L x W x H)
- 8 replaceable M4x0.7x8 corner pins and 12 fitted non-replaceable pins per pedal
- Designed with grease ports; 'V-lube' grease syringe included with pedals
- Double concave pedal body for control and stability
- Classic parallelogram shape
This set of pedals aims to provide a large platform, thin profile, durability, tune-ability and serviceability. Ideal for anything from all-mountain, to downhill, to snow.
- 105x115mm pedal body
- 17mm concave foot bed
- Extruded 6061 aluminum body and 4140 chromoly steel axles
- High-load DU bushing and cartridge bearing
- 11 pins per side and 7 of which can be flipped to fit short- or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired
Based around SPD technology, DMR has engineered an extremely adaptable caged-clip system with the V-Twin. These pedals offer a number of different grip and feel options by utilizing a range of pins paired with a unique nylon "bumper" and metal shim feature.
- Large, extruded and CNC'd aluminum platform cage
- SPD-compatible design with 5 degrees of float
- Nylon 'bumper' and steel sizing shims customize platform feel
- Serviceable bearing system
- 7 tuneable pins per side (full set supplied)
- 4140 chromoly axles
- Anodized finish