Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims.
Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards.
- Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum
- Shot-peened finish
- 0mm offset
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install.
- 25.4mm diameter
- 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
TruVativ's 6061-aluminum post lives up to the Hussefelt name, which promises performance, value and the ability to handle what the terrain dishes out. Specifically designed for the rigors of DH and freeride, it’s dependable, super-adjustable, and aggressively styled with bold graphics to match your ride.
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails.
- 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction
- Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm
- Offset: 20mm
- Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment
- Length: 400mm
- 284g (27.2x400mm)
Replacement WCS Seat Mast Topper for compatible Ritchey seatposts.
- For frames with integrated seat mast, different offset heads for tuning cockpit setup
- Seat rail clamps not included, use in conjunction with Ritchey WCS Seat Mast 1-bolt rail clamp set, 7 x 7mm (MPN #55055467006)
- SideBinder 1-bolt fore/aft and tilt adjustable
- 3D forged alloy body and head with one-bolt pinch clamp
If you're a big rider and tough on posts, Bontrager's Rhythm Elite Seatpost might just be the last seatpost you buy. It's 3D forged out of aluminum for the optimal blend of strength, light weight, stiffness and durability. Long rail cradles give extra support for your saddle and the head uses a 2-bolt system for micro adjustability.
The 3D forged and highly adjustable Descendant seatpost is built to do its job so that you can do yours. Set it, forget it, and go harder.
- Easy-to-adjust dual bolt head design
- Forged and butted 7050 shaft
- Forged seat clamps
- Max Height: 250mm
- Min Height: 40mm
- Clamp Style: Standard Rails
- Material: Aluminum
The Velo Orange Grand Cru seatpost is made from one piece of aluminum, internally ovalized to trim weight. The Grand Cru seatpost’s head is integral with the post – not pressed on – for great strength and weight savings.
0mm Setback: Zero-setback/offset posts are commonly used on mountain bikes and by some bikepackers. The Grand Cru zero setback post uses a one-bolt, ergonomic side-adjustment mechanism for both saddle rail clamping and fore-aft adjustment.
30.2mm Setback: For riders who prefer the comfort of leather saddles but have found proper saddle placement difficult due the short rails on leather saddles Velo Orange offers the Grand Cru Long Setback with an ample 30.2mm of setback. This model uses a two-bolt design.
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
The Elite seatpost is a distilled design guaranteed to deliver reliable everyday performance for years to come. Perfect as a replacement or your next upgrade.
With an alloy body and a 2-bolt micro adjust head, this seatpost is available in a slew of diameters, lengths, and offsets to get you the right position.
- 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment
- Constructed of 2014 alloy
- Forged 6061-T6 alloy head, top and bottom clamps
- Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes
- Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails
- Suitable for road or mountain use
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
The EA70 Zero is Easton’s top-end aluminum seatpost, with a sleek, low-profile clamp design, impressive stability and great clearance. This post features EA70 TaperWall aluminum tubing coupled with a durable two-bolt integrated head.
The Whisky No.7 Seatposts are made from the highest quality materials to be durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during the cross race, or abusing them on the trail, you can trust Whisky’s seatposts. Available in different diameters and offsets.
- Convenient finger adjustment of saddle angle
- Unidirectional carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
- No rider weight limit
- 5 year Whisky warranty
- ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
Bontrager's Race Lite seatpost offers strength, light weight, great looks and adjustability. It's made of super-strong butted 2014-T6 aluminum and boasts an ingenious clamp that makes seat adjustment easier than ever.
The Bontrager Race Lite seatpost is great for anyone looking to take the first steps in alloy seatposts.
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio
- Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight
- The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life
- Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability
- 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast
- Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand
- Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment
- Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube
- Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Sleek design and ultimate functionality of the WCS 1-Bolt seatpost are the hallmarks of Ritchey design. Single bolt-actuated side load clamp offers easy adjustability and simple security in a post that works as nicely as it looks.
- 3D Forged 7050 Alloy
- Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters
- Available in 350 and 400mm lengths
- 20mm Offset
- 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included
- Interchangeable clamps available for carbon rail saddles
- Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm
- Finish: Blatte
- 195g (27.2/350)