Reach for this shoe cover on those cold days when you're not taking no for an answer. This is our very warmest shoe cover, thanks to three-layer AmFIB softshell fabric and a quilted lining with 100g Primaloft Gold with Crosscore technology. Plus, a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish keeps your feet dry through most conditions. Our anatomic design eliminates the bunching that can happen near the top of the pedal stroke, and the patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure makes them easy to put on and take off, solving one of the most frustrating parts of using shoe covers.
- AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection
- 100g Primaloft Gold w/Crosscore technology insulation is made from 35% post-consumer recycled polyester and incorporates Aerogel particles for incredible warmth with minimal weight
- Patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off
- Anatomic paneling for a performance fit
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Main Body: 37% polyurethane, 33% polyester, 20% polyamide, 10% CORDURA
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Made in Vietnam
Fits SP Carbon, Vent Carbon, Eleven Carbon/Composite, Millennium 4, Carbon Composite and Carbon Lite soles. The shape of the heel pad dips in back to go around a rivet in the sole. Fits any SIDI shoes, although one or both nubs on heel pad underside may require trimming with clippers.