A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use.
- Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth
- Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
This is RockShox's recommended cleaner for suspension internals. Handy aerosol spray degreases and conditions small parts like O-rings and seals.
- Formulated with special conditioners that will not cause O-rings and seals to dry, crack, or degrade
- For use on all suspension products
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess.
- Works on all RockShox fork models
- Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation
- Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs
- Designed specifically for RockShox forks
- Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris
- Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos.
- Black/White Logo: includes 15mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 2
- UD Carbon: includes 20mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 1, 2.5mm x 2
In the heat of enduro racing, you might not want your Reverb dropper post to drop to the lowest setting. To keep you from limiting yourself, RockShox created the Reverb Enduro Height Collar. This machined aluminum collar clamps to the Reverb seatpost to limit your post's travel from reaching its full potential. It features a hinged clamp for easy installation and removal.
RockShox's PM600 Military grease is great for suspension rebuilds. It delivers excellent shock feel, and keeps your gear running at its best.
• Used as an assembly lubricant for dust seals, rebound dampers, spring top caps, air springs, and compression damper top caps
• 500+ degrees melting point
• Soluble in suspension fluid
Remote-mounted Return Speed Adjuster rebuild kit for A2 generation Reverb and Reverb Stealth Posts.
- Barbs, O-Rings, and Return Speed Adjuster
- For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016
- A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle