When the race gets muddy, turn to the Tubeless Ready XR Mud Team Issue tire. The mud-shedding tread pattern digs deep for superior grip in the nastiest conditions, while trimmable knobs let you customize your rubber so it's fastest for the trail you're riding.
- Excels in deep mud conditions
- Proprietary mud-specific compound
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement.
Weight: 420 grams (26-inch)
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled.
- Excels on pavement and the trail
- Great value
The Fire Sport is an economical version of the Fire Pro Tire. A great all-around pattern allows for solid grip with less rolling resistance.
- Black MTB tread
- Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI
- Wire (steel) bead
- 30 TPI
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder
continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
The Country Grip'r is an affordable all-condition off-road tire that rolls fast and provides excellent traction in everything from hardpacked to loose terrain.
- All condition tread features moderate center lugs for climbing/braking, and progressive shoulder lugs for cornering traction
Surly's Knard is a 27.5-inch x 41mm tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction and low rolling resistance. Designed for wherever your path leads, the Knard is the tire you want beneath you as you plot your next adventure.
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence.
- Smooth-rolling tire is designed for touring and Randonee
- Recessed tread provides more traction than slick tires
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- ISO Width (mm): 38 mm
- Labeled Size: 650b x 38
- Tire Bead: Steel
- Tire Diameter: 650b
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Weight: 500
- TPI: 66
- PSI: 65
Hurricane rolls fast and noiselessly, offering sufficient traction for short off-road excursions.
- Schwalbe's Performance line of tires offers excellent quality and the best value for an intensive-use tire.
- Dual compound
- Wire Bead
The Mountain King shows off its qualities on mountain bikes. Its open and grippy tread geometry makes it ideal as a front tire. The biting center lugs and the grippy side studs offer plenty of grip on any terrain.
For all-weather trekking and commuting.
Created to meet the demands of the European trekking market, the Overdrive has a grooved slick design for all-weather application, as well as K2 Kevlar Composite Puncture Protection to provide strong protection from encounters with road debris.
- Grooved slick design
- K2 Kevlar Composite Puncture Protection
- Reflective stripe
- City/touring tire
This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies.
- Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread
- Suitable for E-Bikes
A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at MTB marathons. Its low rolling resistance, good self-damping, and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes.
- Suitable for E-Bikes
Versatility is the name of the game for the XR3 Comp mountain bike tire. It's the quickest, highest value rubber for the widest variety of trail conditions—from hard-packed singletrack to loam and everything in-between.
- Versatile tread provides consistent traction and cornering
- Excels in a wide variety of conditions
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss.
Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain
Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam
- 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1040g, Dual DNA compound
- 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 778g, Dual DNA compound
- 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound
- 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound
- 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 844g, Dual DNA compound
- 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 1125g, Dual DNA compound
The favorite of downhill and enduro experts.
The perfect choice for virtually any track. Intermediate tread: maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
- Featuring new Super Gravity technology to make it lighter, it is still extremely sidewall-stable and snake-bite resistant.
- Bikepark: Unbelievably robust and incredibly durable for half the cost
- Wire bead
Continental's Cross King is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with fast rolling characteristics.
- Its versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface.
- The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven mountain bike tire design in the XR2. The value-minded and super-versatile XR2 Comp offers outstanding quickness and cornering stability on hard-packed or loamy cross country courses.
- A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions
If you have to pick one
A versatile XC tire with excellent traction provides confidence for most trail conditions.
Versatility is the name of the game for the XR3 Comp mountain bike tire. It's the quickest, highest-value rubber for the widest variety of trail conditions—from hard-packed singletrack to loam and everything in-between.
- A versatile trail or race tire that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
Hero on the mountain – the perfect trail companion
- Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs
- Ideal for dry, all-around, loose, and wet conditions
- Also optimal for touring mountain bikes
For the skilled rider: a hearty tire that wants to be raced.
- Impressive in cross-country races and marathons, for hardtails and full suspension race bikes
- Low rolling resistance, a voluminous casing, and exemplary self-dampening qualities
- Minimal tread for dedicated cyclists and those who have the hunger for speed
The climbing artist – a strong performer on the most difficult trails. This tire shines on enduro bikes and all-mountain bikes with a suspension travel of greater than 140mm, thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing
- Endless biking on Enduro and All Mountain Bikes
- Many small lugs guarantee superior traction, the casing offers superior resistance against punctures
- The rider receives constant feedback from the tires enabling them to adapt to the conditions and maintain a good flow
- Ideal for dry, all-around, and loose conditions
- Excellent grip and high mileage thanks to PureGrip Compound
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
An energetic cosmopolitan!
Tires are a safety-relevant component of each bicycle. High speeds and the additional weight from the battery and drive of an e-bike of up to 50km/h make a special e-bike tire necessary. A high-quality additional rubber 3/180 TPI reinforced carcass forms the solid frame of the E.CONTACT.
The SafetyPLUS Breaker puncture protection specially developed for the high demands on e-bikes, protects the tire reliably against punctures and cuts. The profile of the tire is just as at home on asphalt as on gravel and forest trails — a good all-around tire.
-Fashioned on speed, an updated design for purist city runabouts and single-speed bikes
-The roughened, quick slick tread is especially at home on tarmac
-Safe and sporty lightweight puncture protection thanks to double SafetySystem
In 1984 Tom was the first to appropriate road tire technology for mountain bike tire design by introducing tread wear analysis, higher TPI and more compliant rubber compounds. Pioneering what he called Vector Force Analysis, he developed trail-specific tread patterns and technology for MTB tires. The result was the first ever rotation directional specific tire, as well as the first front and rear tire specific treads.
The newest mountain bike tires to the Ritchey line are no strangers to VFA; featuring a wider, reinforced casing to handle a more aggressive terrain, the Bite and Drive are the culmination of years of analysis for all mountain riding.
Bite: front or rear, rotational specific tread that bites into the terrain for excellent control in all conditions
An e-bike tire designed for smooth-rolling confidence and approved for the unique demands of eBikes at speeds up to 50km/hr.
The E-6 is an e-bike specific tire designed to offer confident traction and lasting performance for the speeds and needs of eBike riders. The E-6 is approved for electric bike use up to 50km/hr. Reflective sidewalls increase visibility and the Hard-Case Lite puncture protection is optimized for the increased speeds and demands of eBike riders.
- Designed for city and pavement with a smooth-rolling tread that offers confident traction
- E-bike approved for speeds up to 50km/hr
- Designed to meet the unique demands of electric bike usage
- Hard-Case Lite optimized for e-bikes with 1mm Kevlar puncture protection belt that offers great ride feel, and extra durability
- Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
The choice for hard-packed terrain, MICHELIN's Wild Race'R2 is one of the lightest in its class. Low tread blocks efficiently distribute load over the entire tread, and diamond shaping of the blocks set the rolling direction at 45 degrees in order to increase surface area in contact with the ground. Tweaks to the tread pattern on the shoulder keep efficiency high while allowing for impressive lateral grip, so both ride quality and control are on par with the best.