Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement.
Weight: 420 grams (26-inch)
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled.
- Excels on pavement and the trail
- Great value
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design.
Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike.
Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors.
Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia).
Suitable for E-Bikes
For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Surly's Knard is a 27.5-inch x 41mm tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction and low rolling resistance. Designed for wherever your path leads, the Knard is the tire you want beneath you as you plot your next adventure.
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence.
- Smooth-rolling tire is designed for touring and randoneering
- Recessed tread provides more traction than slick tires
High-volume commuter tire
- Dual-compound rubber
- High-volume casing
Inspired by our dirt track racing tire from our motorcycle division, the Maxxis DTR-1 is sure to up the cool factor on your townie bike. Featuring a high-volume, durable, 60 TPI casing and dual-compound rubber, the DTR-1 will get you where you're going and look good doing it.
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
Kwick Journey commuter/trekking tires feature a reinforced sidewall with K-Shield tread protection under Kenda's long lasting Standard Rubber Compound.
- Deep sipes for water channeling in wet conditions
- Knurled shoulder knobs for corning confidence
- Reflective tape across sidewalls for better urban nighttime visibility
- Certified ECE-R75 for E-Bikes up to 50 km/h
The Urbano blends time-proven tread design concepts with modern elegance, enhancing both performance and style. The timeless v-groove shape increases grip when leaning the bike into turns, improves wet weather performance, and reduces rolling resistance. Designed for longevity, Urbano provides dependability for the long haul. Offered in a range of widths, there is sure to be an Urbano that is right for you.
- Designed for long life and dependability
- Interlocking groove pattern
- Modern urban style
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an aggressive XC setup.
From Rural to Urban
Ruban is the energy-saving SUV all-rounder that gets you to both Rural and Urban. It's your partner for your commute, running errands, and the weekend tour.
PureGrip Compound—The advanced new compound
Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia).
The ShieldWall system combines the optimum combination of high puncture protection and low rolling resistance with low weight. This is made possible by an additional, all-around puncture protection layer, which consists of a finely woven cross fabric. This gives the tire a high resistance to punctures and damage. Despite its additional ply, the tire has a very good damping property and a high degree of flexibility to adapt perfectly to the ground. The revolutionary tubeless-ready bead allows easy and uncomplicated mounting of the tire. For best results in sealing and in use, we recommend the use of the new Continental RevoSealant sealant.
Developed especially for the mountain bike sector, this additional puncture-protection layer which completely encircles both tire beads makes our carcasses robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. For maximum effect we combine ProTection with BlackChili Compound. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless Ready.
E25—Suitable for E-Bikes
For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Continental's Cross King is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with fast rolling characteristics.
- Its versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface.
- The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
The Race King is a hearty tire that wants to be raced. Impressive in cross-country races and marathons, the Race King is ideal for hardtails and full suspension race bikes. A voluminous carcass gives great self-damping qualities, while the low-rolling tread pattern keeps the speed up through the turns and down the straights.
- Continental's Tubeless Ready tires have been re-engineered to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump
- Fast-rolling cross-country dry-conditions tire
- World XC Championship-winning tire
- Ideal for XC and 4X racing
If you have to pick one
A versatile XC tire with excellent traction provides confidence for most trail conditions.
Versatility is the name of the game for the XR3 Comp mountain bike tire. It's the quickest, highest-value rubber for the widest variety of trail conditions—from hard-packed singletrack to loam and everything in-between.
- A versatile trail or race tire that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
Hero on the mountain – the perfect trail companion
- Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs
- Ideal for dry, all-around, loose, and wet conditions
- Also optimal for touring mountain bikes
The climbing artist – a strong performer on the most difficult trails. This tire shines on enduro bikes and all-mountain bikes with a suspension travel of greater than 140mm, thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing
- Endless biking on Enduro and All Mountain Bikes
- Many small lugs guarantee superior traction, the casing offers superior resistance against punctures
- The rider receives constant feedback from the tires enabling them to adapt to the conditions and maintain a good flow
- Ideal for dry, all-around, and loose conditions
- Excellent grip and high mileage thanks to PureGrip Compound
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
Vittoria Randonneur Tech tires feature classic city tread with subtle siping for wet weather use.
- Functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound minimizes battery usage on e-bikes
- Additional puncture-protection layer and reflective sidewall stripe for safety
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss.
Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain
Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam
- 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1040g, Dual DNA compound
- 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 778g, Dual DNA compound
- 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound
- 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound
- 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 844g, Dual DNA compound
- 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 1125g, Dual DNA compound
An e-bike tire designed for smooth-rolling confidence and approved for the unique demands of eBikes at speeds up to 50km/hr.
The E-6 is an e-bike specific tire designed to offer confident traction and lasting performance for the speeds and needs of eBike riders. The E-6 is approved for electric bike use up to 50km/hr. Reflective sidewalls increase visibility and the Hard-Case Lite puncture protection is optimized for the increased speeds and demands of eBike riders.
- Designed for city and pavement with a smooth-rolling tread that offers confident traction
- E-bike approved for speeds up to 50km/hr
- Designed to meet the unique demands of electric bike usage
- Hard-Case Lite optimized for e-bikes with 1mm Kevlar puncture protection belt that offers great ride feel, and extra durability
- Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord.
- Black multi-use gravel tread
- Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire.
- Black multi-use gravel tread
- Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead