Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement.
Weight: 420 grams (26-inch)
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled.
- Excels on pavement and the trail
- Great value
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder
continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
The Country Grip'r is an affordable all-condition off-road tire that rolls fast and provides excellent traction in everything from hardpacked to loose terrain.
- All condition tread features moderate center lugs for climbing/braking, and progressive shoulder lugs for cornering traction
Surly's Knard is a 27.5-inch x 41mm tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction and low rolling resistance. Designed for wherever your path leads, the Knard is the tire you want beneath you as you plot your next adventure.
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers.
- Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in.
- 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition.
- Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber.
- Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility
- Conditions: Road
For all-weather trekking and commuting.
Created to meet the demands of the European trekking market, the Overdrive has a grooved slick design for all-weather application, as well as K2 Kevlar Composite Puncture Protection to provide strong protection from encounters with road debris.
- Grooved slick design
- K2 Kevlar Composite Puncture Protection
- Reflective stripe
- City/touring tire
This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies.
- Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread
- Suitable for E-Bikes
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
Kwick Journey commuter/trekking tires feature a reinforced sidewall with K-Shield tread protection under Kenda's long lasting Standard Rubber Compound.
- Deep sipes for water channeling in wet conditions
- Knurled shoulder knobs for corning confidence
- Reflective tape across sidewalls for better urban nighttime visibility
- Certified ECE-R75 for E-Bikes up to 50 km/h
Versatility is the name of the game for the XR3 Comp mountain bike tire. It's the quickest, highest value rubber for the widest variety of trail conditions—from hard-packed singletrack to loam and everything in-between.
- Versatile tread provides consistent traction and cornering
- Excels in a wide variety of conditions
The Race King is a hearty tire that wants to be raced. Impressive in cross-country races and marathons, the Race King is ideal for hardtails and full suspension race bikes. A voluminous carcass gives great self-damping qualities, while the low-rolling tread pattern keeps the speed up through the turns and down the straights.
- Continental's Tubeless Ready tires have been re-engineered to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump
- Fast-rolling cross-country dry-conditions tire
- World XC Championship-winning tire
- Ideal for XC and 4X racing
If you have to pick one
A versatile XC tire with excellent traction provides confidence for most trail conditions.
Versatility is the name of the game for the XR3 Comp mountain bike tire. It's the quickest, highest-value rubber for the widest variety of trail conditions—from hard-packed singletrack to loam and everything in-between.
- A versatile trail or race tire that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
Continental's Cross King is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with fast rolling characteristics.
- Its versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface.
- The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
Hero on the mountain – the perfect trail companion
- Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs
- Ideal for dry, all-around, loose, and wet conditions
- Also optimal for touring mountain bikes
For the skilled rider: a hearty tire that wants to be raced.
- Impressive in cross-country races and marathons, for hardtails and full suspension race bikes
- Low rolling resistance, a voluminous casing, and exemplary self-dampening qualities
- Minimal tread for dedicated cyclists and those who have the hunger for speed
The climbing artist – a strong performer on the most difficult trails. This tire shines on enduro bikes and all-mountain bikes with a suspension travel of greater than 140mm, thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing
- Endless biking on Enduro and All Mountain Bikes
- Many small lugs guarantee superior traction, the casing offers superior resistance against punctures
- The rider receives constant feedback from the tires enabling them to adapt to the conditions and maintain a good flow
- Ideal for dry, all-around, and loose conditions
- Excellent grip and high mileage thanks to PureGrip Compound
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
Vittoria Randonneur Tech tires feature classic city tread with subtle siping for wet weather use.
- Functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound minimizes battery usage on e-bikes
- Additional puncture-protection layer and reflective sidewall stripe for safety
-Fashioned on speed, an updated design for purist city runabouts and single-speed bikes
-The roughened, quick slick tread is especially at home on tarmac
-Safe and sporty lightweight puncture protection thanks to double SafetySystem
In 1984 Tom was the first to appropriate road tire technology for mountain bike tire design by introducing tread wear analysis, higher TPI and more compliant rubber compounds. Pioneering what he called Vector Force Analysis, he developed trail-specific tread patterns and technology for MTB tires. The result was the first ever rotation directional specific tire, as well as the first front and rear tire specific treads.
The newest mountain bike tires to the Ritchey line are no strangers to VFA; featuring a wider, reinforced casing to handle a more aggressive terrain, the Bite and Drive are the culmination of years of analysis for all mountain riding.
Bite: front or rear, rotational specific tread that bites into the terrain for excellent control in all conditions
An e-bike tire designed for smooth-rolling confidence and approved for the unique demands of eBikes at speeds up to 50km/hr.
The E-6 is an e-bike specific tire designed to offer confident traction and lasting performance for the speeds and needs of eBike riders. The E-6 is approved for electric bike use up to 50km/hr. Reflective sidewalls increase visibility and the Hard-Case Lite puncture protection is optimized for the increased speeds and demands of eBike riders.
- Designed for city and pavement with a smooth-rolling tread that offers confident traction
- E-bike approved for speeds up to 50km/hr
- Designed to meet the unique demands of electric bike usage
- Hard-Case Lite optimized for e-bikes with 1mm Kevlar puncture protection belt that offers great ride feel, and extra durability
- Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
The choice for hard-packed terrain, MICHELIN's Wild Race'R2 is one of the lightest in its class. Low tread blocks efficiently distribute load over the entire tread, and diamond shaping of the blocks set the rolling direction at 45 degrees in order to increase surface area in contact with the ground. Tweaks to the tread pattern on the shoulder keep efficiency high while allowing for impressive lateral grip, so both ride quality and control are on par with the best.
When you’re out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Our ExtraTerrestrial Tires were designed to let you ride without limits by simply following the only tenets we have for tire design: they’re high volume and they kick ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off-road touring tire that shines on hardpack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET Tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between tread blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won’t bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces.
- Folding bead
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Recommended rim width: 23 – 30mm
The Knard is a tire that just makes sense. With its tightly-spaced, low-block tread pattern, it provides the perfect ratio of traction and low rolling resistance. It grips well on all sorts of different surfaces and will haul some sausage on hardpack terrain or groomed trails. If you want a tire that has a little less bite and a bit more speed but don’t want to sacrifice traction, look no further. With sizes ranging from a svelte 41mm all the way up to a hefty 4.8”, there’s a Knard to solve all your fast-rolling needs.
- Folding bead
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Max pressure: 75psi
- Weight: 510g
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort.
- The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.