The Roadlite tubeless is specifically developed for training and endurance riding. IRC uses a high abrasion resistant rubber compound for the tread to increase durability and low rolling resistance. Additionally, the 120tpi casing promises a silky ride performance.
- The Roadlite tubeless is specifically developed for training and endurance riding
- IRC uses a high abrasion resistant rubber compound for the tread to increase durability and lower rolling resistance
- The 120 tpi casing promises a silky ride performance
Using IRC's tubeless technologies, the tire fits perfectly on your tubeless compatible wheels. A 182TPI casing let you ride smooth on any rough surface. Serac CX X-GUARD offers you extra puncture resistance.
- With a 182 TPI casing, Serac CX cyclocross tires provide a fast, smooth, and comfortable ride on any rough ‘cross course
- Inner-air-seal prevents leakage
- X-Guard adds a 40×40 TPI double-layer bead-to-bead puncture barrier for incredible durability
A high-performance road tire exhibiting great grip, puncture resistance, and aerodynamics at a competitive weight
- Anti-flat belt protection improves puncture and side-cut resistance
- Aerodynamic sidewall 'fins' fills the gap between the tire and the rim
Ride on gravel, pavement, dirt, or singletrack in the forest,. Wherever you go, this new generation tire has a unique center profile tread for smooth surfaces while side knobs provide traction and control in softer terrain.
- Ultra gummy compound for insane bite on nasty obstacles
- Developed for extreme gravel riding and racing