The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Ease of use, lightweight, and optimum performance in a single product.
The DT Pro Head shape, combined with both a torx and a square tool interface, makes wheel building a lot easier. The spherical contact surface aligns the nipple perfectly with the spoke. All-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. Weight: starting at 26g for 64 nipples.
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels.
- Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires
- Compatible with nearly all common wheels
- Width refers to internal rim dimension
- Not Tubeless Ready
- Sold as singles
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride.
- Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor
- Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal
- Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself."
Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
Lightweight and easy to install, there are Ritchey rim strips for all wheel sizes and types.
- Easily snaps over your rims
- Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion
- Sold as a pair
- Not for tubeless set up
You need rim tape to keep your tubes from blowing through the spoke holes, especially when landing big airs. WeThePeople's got your back, though. If your's is questionable, you better replace it with this WTP Nylon Rim Tape, a perfect fit with Logic Rims.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm.
Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set
- Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches
- Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders
- Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
Replacement springs and pawls. Includes 6 pawls, 6 springs and 1 plastic retaining ring that holds the pawls in place even during disassembly to ensure you're never searching the floor for tiny springs.
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance.
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels
- Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup
- Removable valve core for easy sealant fill
- Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40
- Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels