The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
• Easily snaps over your rims
• Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion
• Sold as a pair
• Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels
• Not for tubeless set up
- Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires
- Compatible with nearly all common wheels
- To best know which model works best for you, measure the internal dimension of your rim
- For rims with internal dimensions up to 15mm (ETRO 622x15mm), use the narrow rim strip
- For rims with internal dimensions 17-19mm (ETRO 622x17-19mm), use the wide rim strip
- Not Tubeless Ready
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride.
- Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor
- Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal
- Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself."
Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
You need rim tape to keep your tubes from blowing through the spoke holes, especially when landing big airs. WeThePeople's got your back, though. If your's is questionable, you better replace it with this WTP Nylon Rim Tape, a perfect fit with Logic Rims.
New cones make hubs spin like silk. Take advantage of your Shimano Alfine hub's highly serviceable design, and replace the bearing cones if they are worn or damaged. This one is specifically for the right side.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm.
Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set
- Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches
- Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders
- Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
Replacement springs and pawls. Includes 6 pawls, 6 springs and 1 plastic retaining ring that holds the pawls in place even during disassembly to ensure you're never searching the floor for tiny springs.