Some equipment makes your bike faster. Some makes you faster! PowerTap’s proven, 325-gram PowerTap G3 Hub does both. Make the most of your time on the bike — nail your intervals, stay within your targeted zones for long rides, and track your Training Stress Score (TSS) and Chronic Training Load (CTL) for long-term gains and reaching your goals. The low-profile G3 hub is made of light, durable aluminum with wide flange spacing for a great wheel. The G3 is accurate to within +/-1.5%, and is ANT+ capable for use with your favorite compatible cycling computer (sold separately). Plus, all the electronics are held within a small, easily removed outer cap.
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Whether you're touring, building the ultimate commuter or just want excellent stopping power on the road, Bontrager's Select Disc Road Front Wheel is a sweet choice. Free speed will be yours thanks to the low-profile aero rim and 24 spokes that aren't afraid of rough roads. Plus, the hub is easily serviced and features polished, ground bearing races, a forged shell and a chromoly axle for top-notch durability.
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Standard Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Whether you're touring, building the ultimate commuter or just want excellent stopping power on the road, Bontrager's Select Disc Road Rear Wheel is a sweet choice. Free speed will be yours thanks to the low-profile aero rim and 24 spokes that aren't afraid of rough roads. Plus, the hub is easily serviced and features polished, ground bearing races, a forged shell and a chromoly axle for top-notch durability. And the 130mm and 135mm Over Locknut Dimension (OLD) hub options makes these wheels usable on both your road or cyclocross frames.
$39.99 - $89.99
• Replacement freehub bodies for Bontrager Comp level hubs • Compatibility: Race, Affinity Comp, and Rhythm Comp • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
$1,999.99 $2,718.00 26% Savings
ENVE's US-manufactured M-Series carbon rims are strong, light, and tough, so whether you're racing between the tape, or leaving your slack-jawed buddies in the dust, you'll have the confidence you need to give every run your all. Each wheel in the M-Series has been tuned for a specific style of riding, and a specific rider. This rim pays tribute to XC mountain biking by honoring the aspects of human-powered ascents and technically challenging descents. The width and strength of the M60 will prompt many riders to view this as the ultimate Trail or Enduro setup while others will acknowledge its low weight and apply it in the XC-racing environment. The HV rim is optimized to run on bigger 2.3-2.4-inch wide tires and the Boost axle increases the width of the hub flanges to give you a stronger, stiffer, and ultimately more efficient wheel. Regardless of application, ENVE made this rim for the rider who loves mountain biking. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Rim Depth: 28mm - External Rim Width: 32mm - Internal Rim Width: 26mm
$124.99 - $174.99
A durable Tubeless Ready mountain wheel with Rapid Drive 54 hub and the added stiffness of Boost. Ready to rail on any trail With Line Comp 30, you'll feel the impact of wider rims on the quality of your ride. A Tubeless Ready (TLR) rim with a 29mm internal width better supports your tires so you can run less tire pressure and get more traction, better cornering stability, and increased control. Plus, a 54-tooth Bontrager Rapid Drive hub provides quicker engagement for fast acceleration. Product details - Rapid Drive 54 hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade - Boost 110/148 wider hub flanges enhance bracing angle for stiffer wheel - Ultra-durable rim with 29mm internal, 34mm external width, 28 hole front/rear - 28 front/rear 14G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples - 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately - Includes TLR rim strip installed, TLR valve, valve core removal tool
Confidently run a deeper, faster wheel with Aeolus XXX 4. Industry-leading crosswind stability combines with best-in-class aerodynamics to give this 47mm carbon road wheel an incredible speed advantage. The wide profile of the tubular rim bed delivers more tire support for that classic Aeolus ride quality, all with a best-in-class weight. The Laser Control Track enhances braking performance. - OCLV XXX carbon uses premium materials and high temperature resins with industry-leading domestic manufacturing - Speed Stability Shaping reduces side force, allowing for a deeper depth and faster profile - Laser Control Track ensures confident braking performance in all conditions - 47mm rim depth provides unmatched stability and confidence for an all-conditions aero wheel - Tubular rim profile with shape optimized for tubular cyclocross tires - DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement - Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight - Includes Bontrager Black Prince Carbon brake pads and internal cam quick release
Campagnolo's Eurus wheels are tailor-made for rolling courses where you need lightness for the climbs balanced with aerodynamics for higher speeds on the flats. The semi-aero aluminum rims are milled between the spoke holes to keep the weight down while the bladed spokes slice through the wind. Plus, these speedy hoops boast Campy's legendarily smooth bearings for a fast, frictionless ride.
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on. Conversion kits available in 12mm and 15mm.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
Spank's Spoon 32 rims are gravity rims done right! If your rides encompass big hits and fast descents then a pair of Spoon 32 rims might be just what you need to tackle your favored terrain. - Six Series aluminum alloy - Disc specific rim - Tubeless Ready
Cross riders fear not, your rim is supported. A robust I-Beam pillar runs right down the center of the Frequency CX’s rim cavity. They’re as svelte as they are stiff thanks to WT69 Alloy and with a true TCS profile, tubeless setup is a breeze. So go ahead, build a set and make the rest of the field jealous. Better yet, storm past and force them to keep up. Available in both 32-hole and 28-hole.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
• Aluminum • Centerlock hub • 28 spokes • 15mm thru-axle
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Jackalope wheels - 32 spoke holes - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valve stems, and tires (all sold separately) - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - Tubeless ready design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valve stems, and tires (all sold separately) - Welded seam - Presta valve - 28 spoke holes - Aluminum
• Replacement freehub body for Bontrager hubs using the DT Onyx hub platform • Compatibility: Race Lite and Rhythm Elite • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
• Replacement freehub body for Bontrager single speed hubs • Compatibility: Race single speed • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
• Original equipment Bontrager AT series rims • Double wall construction • Disc brake compatible • Pinned seam • Presta valve • Aluminum • 32 holes
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race XXX Lite wheels - Aluminum - 29-inch - 28 spoke holes
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - 28mm inner hook bead width - 28 spoke holes - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valves, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement Bontrager Camino rim - Schrader valve - 36 spoke holes - Aluminum
- High performance adhesive tape, a great pairing with Velox Cement - Each roll is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Protects tube from spoke/nipple/rim puncture
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
Affordable Aero Combine state-of-the-art aerodynamics with the benefits of tubeless ready, and you've got the Aeolus Comp 5 TLR road wheel. A classic aluminum rim with a seamlessly attached 50mm carbon fairing combine for a proven aero profile that has been wind tunnel tested to be incredibly fast. Aeolus Comp 5 TLR is a proven high-value option for the aero-conscious rider. Key features - Rim construction combines lightweight aluminum rim with a bonded carbon fiber fairing - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - Aluminum with carbon rim construction (23mm outer, 17.5mm inner width) - Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11, - Includes Bontrager TLR rim strip, TLR valve stem, internal cam quick release, and traditional rim strip - DT bladed spokes 18fr, 24r, Alpina locking nipples - No rider weight restrictions
Page 1 of 17 Next page