Are you already planning your next bike-packing trip? The GR 1600 SPLINE 25 is made for gravel adventures and all those unique experiences to be found far from the tarmac. A super-durable aluminum wheelset made of reliable components that supports you for endless miles of trouble-free riding pleasure, the GR 1600 SPLINE 25 is ready to explore the world.
A dependable, tubeless ready (TLR) wheel that delivers stiffness and stability for high-end performance.
Disc brake ready
The Tubeless Ready Paradigm TLR Disc wheel offers consistent, confident performance and tire support. Stacked lacing provides a better bracing angle for a stiffer wheel and an agile and more responsive ride feel. Disc brakes offer improved braking performance for added confidence.
- Tubeless ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade
- Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance
- 6061 alloy rim 23mm outer, 19.5mm inner width, 3-pawl hub
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10/11, Centerlock freehubs
- Includes Bontrager TLR rim strip and TLR valve stem
- No rider weight restrictions
Confidently run a deeper, faster wheel with Aeolus XXX 4. Industry-leading crosswind stability combines with best-in-class aerodynamics to give this 47mm carbon road wheel an incredible speed advantage. The wide profile of the tubular rim bed delivers more tire support for that classic Aeolus ride quality, all with a best-in-class weight. The Laser Control Track enhances braking performance.
- OCLV XXX carbon uses premium materials and high temperature resins with industry-leading domestic manufacturing
- Speed Stability Shaping reduces side force, allowing for a deeper depth and faster profile
- Laser Control Track ensures confident braking performance in all conditions
- 47mm rim depth provides unmatched stability and confidence for an all-conditions aero wheel
- Tubular rim profile with shape optimized for tubular cyclocross tires
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- Includes Bontrager Black Prince Carbon brake pads and internal cam quick release
There has never been a better time to upgrade to the feel and performance of carbon wheels. Aeolus Pro 3 TLR is a full carbon, tubeless-ready rim brake road wheel that balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics for pro-level performance that doesn’t break the bank. Bontrager started with a proven 35mm-depth shape and added the versatility of disc brake hubs to make a carbon road wheel available to all.
- D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, stiffness, and durability
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- 35mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples
- Center lock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, axle swap kit available for quick release and 15mm
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strip
Begin exploring the future of your cycling passion on the DT Swiss G 1800 SPLINE 25. If you want to give cycling a try and plan to do your first rides on unpaved roads, the G 1800 SPLINE 25 is an ideal choice of wheels. It combines the key advantages of our finely tuned gravel segment wheels at a very attractive price point, so you can jump-start into the world of gravel riding with cash left in-hand to dial-in your ride elsewhere.
- Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette-compatible