A gravel handlebar with a wider flare that gives riders more comfort and control through any terrain.
The bar with a flare for adventure
The GR Elite Road Handlebar is a lightweight alloy bar designed to give gravel and adventure riders more comfort, control, and confidence, especially when in the drops. IsoZone EVA pads deliver entire-ride comfort, while the bar's 75mm reach, 128mm drop, and 13-degree flare make it easy to access brake levers and shifting controls from all riding positions.
- 13-degree flare allows for more control in the drops
- Custom-butted, lightweight 6061-T6 alloy construction
- Shorter reach and wider flare allows for confident handling and easy access to controls
- Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads add comfort while maintaining original grip diameter
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
- Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
|31.8mm / Black / 38cm||601842562239||5255930||BAR23326250M|
|31.8mm / Black / 40cm||601842562246||5255931||BAR23391292M|
|31.8mm / Black / 42cm||601842562253||5255932||BAR23434214M|
|31.8mm / Black / 44cm||601842562260||5255933||BAR23157194M|