Innovating the wheel that for years has been a market benchmark might have seemed difficult and risky, but the Campy Tech Lab designers have managed to maintain those characteristics of flexibility and ease of handling that have made this high-profile wheel easy to steer, high performing and safe. The Bora Ultra 50 bursts onto the market not only with introduction of the new tire bed dedicated to the clincher, but also with improvements to the previous version in terms of lightness, aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort thanks to use of the new wider rim and front and rear hubs with different diameters. The 2018 range sees the addition of the new AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology braking track, which brings braking safety on wet terrain closer to that on dry. Plus, extremely clean-cut aesthetics guaranteed by innovative water-transfer graphics. All without giving up on the extreme smoothness, which has become the market benchmark and is the result of use of CULT bearings.
- 50mm Full Carbon rim guarantees the best quality available on the market
- Long-lasting smoothness is ensured by CULT bearings, nine times better performing than a standard solution
- Internationally one-of-a-kind AC3 technology guarantees unique performance by the Bora Ultra 50 also when braking
- Excellent grip between brake pad and rim allows for gradual, constant braking and shorter stopping distances, even in wet conditions
- Dedicated brake pads (red compound) guarantee reliability and durability
- Aerodynamic spokes, wider profile, carbon hubs, CULT bearings, self-locking aluminum nipples, oversize flanges and much more
- The distinctive G3 design of the rear wheel guarantees excellent stiffness and an unmistakable look
- Weight: 1,435 grams
|Outer Rim Width||24.2mm|
|Hub||Carbon hub w/ Cult bearings|
Front: QR x 100mm
Rear: QR x 130mm
|Extras||Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels, Valve extender|
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / Campagnolo / Dark Label / Campagnolo Brake Pads Included / 700c||08050046165753||WH18-BOCFRDK||CAM60417713R|