At the Speed of Imagination
ENDLESS DROP BAR POSSIBILITIES
With generous tire clearance thanks to dual dropped chainstays, the Vault is a tire change away from being ready for any road and any pursuit. From 25c's to high volume 650b, set your tire selection free, and tackle anything from primitive gravel to smooth single track to asphalt, and everything in between.
ALL-DAY, ALL TERRAIN COMFORT
Patent pending ISO FLEX seat post technology is without equal when it comes to all-day, all-terrain pedaling comfort, and our award-winning gravel bike frames are uniquely ride tuned for compliance. Custom tuned carbon layups and the ISO Flex seat post keep the Vault ride experience stable and smooth for hour after hour, The Pivot Vault truly covers every mile at the Speed of Imagination.
BOUNDARYLESS IN THE PNW
Boundaries recede aboard the Pivot Vault. The Columbia River gorge and the terrain on both the Oregon and Washington sides of the river are rich in geographical history, connecting paved, gravel, and singletrack trails that are rich in opportunity for quintessential gravel exploring.
Get everything you need to know about the Vault.
- Next-generation cross/gravel/road geometry – works for any surface
- Gobs of tire clearance and 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible
- Clears sub-compact chainrings, traditional road gearing, and 1x systems with clearance for crank arm based power meters
- Removable FD mount with integrated cover
- Fits up to 700 X 47C and 650b x 2.0" tires
- Patent pending ISO FLEX Technology fits 27.2 or 30.9 seatposts and isolates the seatpost from the frame for extraordinary comfort with uncompromising frame stiffness and control
- Internal cable routing for all lines including stealth style dropper posts via Pivot's easy to service and silent Cable Port System
- Top tube bag mounts to fuel the longest rides
- Hidden fender mounts for a clean, sleek appearance and all weather versatility
- Full carbon frame featuring proprietary hollow core internal molding technology for a high stiffness to weight ratio
- Optimized layup structure with ideal top tube and stay shaping for comfort and power output on long rides, rough roads and epic adventures
- BB386EVO bottom bracket substantially increases torsional rigidity, strength and power transfer, while providing increased rear tire clearance
- Frame weight: 998 grams
- Available as a complete bike or as a frame/fork/headset
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 5' (152cm) and 6'5" (196cm)
|A||Seat Tube Length (C-T)||45.8 cm||52.8 cm||54.8 cm||56.8 cm||58.8 cm|
|B||Top Tube Length||51.5 cm||53.8 cm||56.5 cm||57.8 cm||59 cm|
|C||Head Tube Length||10.5 cm||13 cm||15.5 cm||17 cm||19.5 cm|
|E||Seat Tube Angle (Eff.)||74.8°||74.0°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°|
|F||Chainstay Length||42 cm||42 cm||42 cm||42 cm||42 cm|
|G||Bottom Bracket Drop||7 cm||7 cm||7 cm||7 cm||7 cm|
|H||Standover||70.5 cm||76.6 cm||78.7 cm||80.5 cm||82.5 cm|
|Wheelbase||100 cm||100.2 cm||102 cm||102.8 cm||103.8 cm|
|Stack||52 cm||54.9 cm||57.4 cm||58.9 cm||61.2 cm|
|Reach||37.4 cm||38.1 cm||39.5 cm||39.8 cm||40 cm|
Due to supply chain issues, Pivot cannot provide spec information at this time. Please visit our store in person to learn more.
|Deep Metallic Blue / Large / Alloy Wheels||196338023351||00VLTV570AXPLR-DIBLGSTDHN||VAU27403622G|