We form irrational bonds with our trail machines. We love and we covet and it doesn't make sense. And it doesn't have to. Now consider the ARC anniversary edition. A 1-of-100 hardtail with all of the modern magic of today, thrown all the way back. Classic colorway, anodized up the ying-yang. Equipped to pierce a bullseye of nostalgia deep within and conjuring a rare sort of lust. Because once these hundo are gone, they're gone for good.
It's time to recalibrate your gray matter with what's happening in racing today. All it takes is "it's on!"—number plates not required. Born to naturally crush the climbs, the SB115 is evolved. Deft on the downs. Designed to race. Built to rally.
A Lighter Switch
Short-travel specific design of Switch Infinity, turned 90 degrees and optimized for lighter weight and efficiency.
More Than Added Travel
Crushing souls on the descent is more than half the fun. And a hell of a lot more than half the point. The SB115 has 115 genre-killing millimeters of travel, that work harder than ever before.
100% Anti-Squat Longer-Travel Setup, No Downside
We custom tune the shock on every Yeti to compliment Switch Infinity's unique characteristics. Unlike other "short-travel" trail bikes, the SB115's suspension performs best even when set up with sag numbers (30%) akin to much longer travel bikes. We don't leave it to someone else to make every millimeter of the SB115's suspension travel count.
"Race bred." It's not just a slogan printed on the SB150's top tube. We've been pinning on numbers and pinning the throttle since 1985. So when choices had to be made on the SB150, every single one was made in the name of unbridled speed. It represents the ultimate example of breeding a bike to beat the clock.
- At the heart of the SB150 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- Tuned to perform on the most grueling enduro tracks in the world.
- Built Richie "F-ing" Rude tough, this frame meets Yeti DH testing standards.
- The SB150 has progressive, enduro-inspired geometry. We took what we learned from our EWS team riders and made it low, slack, and long.
- A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
- The water bottle fits comfortably inside the front triangle, where you might be used to looking for it.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance.
The rebel yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs. The SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the eff of it. We say no one bike can rule all. But the SB130? One bike that rules.
The SB130 possesses a distinct, big mountain feel for riders constantly exposed to uncharted terrain.
- Long reach—Puts riders in a balanced position perfectly centered on the bike, ready to tackle the unknown.
- 150mm fork—Because our 130mm of rear suspension outperforms similarly stroked forks and pairs well with our more forward-biased position.
- Front end doesn't wanter climbing and stays composed when pointed downhill—the rider position remains neutral.
Low Slung, Long Drop
Long stroke dropper post capability throughout the entire size range for greater agility.
At home When You're Not
The deeper you go, the higher you climb, the later you brake, the more comfortable SB130 becomes. Bottom line, the term "trail bike" gets used pretty liberally at Yeti.
Refined for the unknown and everything in between the SB130's Switch Infinity provides a more progressive ride without affecting the anti-squat properties.
Silence is TURQ
Internally routed cable tubes from end to end for silent function and less translation of housing during suspension movement.