Professional Bike Fits
Fit is as critical as the type of bike that you purchase!
After 40 years and thousands of fits, we've noticed a common complaint among cyclists: too many put up with pain, and too few power their bike efficiently. One of the top reasons why people quit riding is discomfort. We want to prove that you can be both comfortable and efficient when in the saddle.
YOU should invest in a professional bike fit!
- Eliminate discomfort - It's possible to be fast and comfortable.
- Reduce the risk of injury - An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
- Refine efficiency - There's more to speed than brute strength. The strongest rider doesn't necessarily win.
- Improve control - There are plenty of obstacles demanding your attention while on the bike...fit shouldn't be one of them.
- Increase power and speed - Who doesn't want to be faster?
If you haven't been riding pain free or if you feel you're putting in a lot of effort for little return, come in for a free consultation and speak to our certified fit specialist today.
A great value for non-competitive cyclists seeking comfort and efficiency
The Recreation Fit Includes:
Competitive cyclist pursuing optimal efficiency and maximum power
The Race Fin Includes:
Competitive triathletes pursuing optimal efficiency and maximum power
The Tri Fit Includes: