Getting your gear onto your rack isnt complete until youve secured it. This pair of super strong box-stitched 16 straps include soft, rubber-coated buckles to protect your boats and gear from scratches.
Whether you and your crew enjoy leisurely stand-up paddling or an intense session surfboarding, the SUP Crossbar Pads loves both. Made of heavy-duty ballistic nylon, these 30” pads give you full coverage on round or square crossbars.
- Ideal for SUPs and Surfboards
- Heavy-duty ballistic nylon construction
- Full coverage 30” Crossbar Pad with Velcro closure
- Fits round or square crossbars.
- Works great with BigStack, KayakStacker or Heavy-Duty Straps
- Comes with 2 pads per package
Yakima's vehicle-specific Q Clips are required to mount Yakima Q-Towers to your car. One end of the Q Clip attaches to the Tower and the other end attaches to your vehicle's door frame when you fasten your roof rack. Plus, they're coated to protect your vehicle's finish. Select the right model Q Clip for your vehicle using Yakima's rack configurator.
Yakima's vehicle-specific Landing Pads are required to mount Yakima Control Towers to your car. One end of the Landing Pad attaches to the Tower and the other end attaches to your vehicle's factory track system. They also have rubber bottoms to protect your vehicle's finish. Select the right model Landing Pad for your vehicle using the Yakima fit configurator.
Yakima's LoadStop brackets prevent your loads from shifting side to side, without having to stuff a whole bunch of folded-up blankets onto your roof. FEATURES: - Carries ladders and lumber with sturdy L-shaped brackets - Safely holds loads by preventing lateral shifts with grippy ribbed surface - Holds thicker, taller loads with a higher vertical edge - Compatible with Yakima crossbars only - Works well when paired with Heavy Duty Straps (sold separately) - Set of 4 brackets
The Yakima KayakStacker lets you and your pals paddle to the max. Featuring vinyl-coated steel posts with versatile arrow-top hooks to quickly and easily tie down boats. Heavy duty straps with coated metal buckles protect both your boat and vehicle.
- Non-scratch vinyl-coated steel posts
- Fits Yakima round and square crossbars
- Includes Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie-Downs
- Carries up to 4 whitewater boats
- Minimum crossbar spreads of 30” or more
- Weight: 6.00 lbs
- Dimensions: L 19.00” x W 5.00” x H 22.00”
A premium, universal wheel fork for the new bike axle standards. The universal SpinVice clamp works on most crossbar shapes and is compatible with an SKS lock. - Folds down when not in use - Universal bar attachment with SpinVice clamps - Double wheel retention with axle and ZipStrips - Lockable to crossbars (accepts one SKS lock) - Works with all new wheel and axle sizes TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 2.30 lbs - Dimensions: L 19.00” x W 5.00” x H 9.00”
Besides improving your vehicle's looks, the Yakima Fairing reduces wind noise and the amount of debris that strikes your bikes. Its sleek design fits most windshield angles and curvatures and is compatible with every Yakima tower. Plus, it's easy to install and a great place for your favorite bike stickers!
Yakima's CopperHead includes a wheel tray, a ratcheting wheel strap and a fork mount featuring an ergonomic, long-throw skewer for easy loading (simply opening the skewer clears most fork safety tabs). The fork mount is aerodynamic and ultra stable. Universal snap-around mounts allow the CopperHead to attach equally well to round and square crossbars, too.
Yakima's CrossBars are a necessary component of your rack system. They attach to your towers and enable you to affix bike trays, ski carriers, rooftop boxes, etc. Strong and durable, they're made of vinyl coated steel and stand up to harsh weather.
- Sold in pairs-combine them with rollers or saddles for a custom set-up - Flexible saddle shape conforms to boat hull for secure full contact cradling - Felt padded cradles protect hulls and are shaped for easy loading - Tool free install to any cross bar - Locks to base with SKS lock Cores for added security (sold separately) - Premium HeavyDuty strap and bow/stern tie down included - Capacity: 1 kayak 80lbs (when used with another pair of saddles or rollers)
The sleekest bike rack ever to rip down I-70. RockyMounts JetLine is a highly crafted fork mount with a low profile and streamlined aluminum head and tray, designed to fit Slotted Crossbars (RockyMounts Ouray, Thule AeroBlade, Yakima Whispbar and JetStream, Rhino Rack Vortex, factory bars from Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Mini, Volvo, VW), Thule Square Crossbars, and Yakima Round Crossbars.
The JetLine will hold bikes with a quick-release front wheel and holds skinny road tires up to 2.7-inch mountain bike tires. The simple, long-throw quick-release function allows easy bike loading and unloading. JetLine is compatible with disc and standard brake systems. Lock rack to car and bike to rack with RockyMounts lock cores and keys (sold separately—requires a 2-pack).
RockyMounts' TieRod is a fantastically simple and elegant option for attaching a fork mount roof rack to your vehicle's factory crossbars. Not only will you be impressed with its easy, secure operation, you'll be thrilled with how well the rubber coated stainless steel straps perfectly hug the roof racks on your car. Plus, with RockyMounts locks (sold separately) you can lock the rack to your vehicle and your bike to the rack.
Yakima's Q Stretch Kit enables installation of a rack system on 2-door cars or cars with short roofs. It increases the stability of your rack and gear which means you can safely carry more equipment. It works with Q Towers.
Heavy-duty aluminum load bars with a unique tri-slot design for fitting of multiple accessories.
- Flexible tri-slot design allows use of a range of load accessories independently or in combination
- Upper and rear T-tracks are for fast installation/removal of accessories, lower T-track is for connection to roof
- Check the Thule Buyer's Guide for your vehicle's recommended bar length
- 175cm = 69-inch
- 200cm = 79-inch
Transport your bicycle quickly and safely with this lockable fork mounted carrier. Not compatible with Thule Aeroblade bars.
- Easy-to-use stainless-steel skewer with oversized lever makes for secure loading and unloading
- High-strength nylon composite head
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Versatile design compatible with standard 9mm axles and most disc brakes.
- Carries bikes with wheelbases up to 48" and tire widths up to 2.6". Even works with high profile rims
- Carries 1 bike
- 1 One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately) locks the bike to carrier and carrier to rack
- Fits Thule rack systems or other round bars
- Factory rack compatible with Thule Ride-On Adapter (sold separately)
- Securely carries both road and mountain bikes QR and thru-axles - Includes interchangeable inserts for QR axles (9mm) and thru axles (12mm, 15x100, 15x110) - Fat Bike compatible with optional accessory (Sold separately) - No frame contact means no damage to carbon fiber and custom paint jobs - Optional SKS locking package secures mount to vehicle, bike to mount (sold separately) - 1 bike, 40lbs capacity
Combining modern aerodynamics with old-school muscle, the new CoreBar is the first aero bar built with roll-formed steel’s strength, utility and durability. The JetFlow design is wind-tunnel tested to reduce drag for less wind noise and better fuel economy, and the galvanized steel delivers proven load-bearing performance. - Wind tunnel tested JetFlow teardrop shape is strong, quiet and exceptionally aerodynamic - Roll-formed galvanized steel holds the load - Sleek aerodynamic design looks awesome on your car’s roof - Vinyl wrapped for durability and corrosion resistance - Includes CoreBar SL Adapter to integrate with all StreamLine System Towers - Available in 4 sizes: SM (50”),MD (60”), LG (70”) and XL (80”)
The RockyMounts Tomahawk low-profile upright mount that's easy to use and even easier on your wallet. Fat-bike ready out of the box (up to 5" tires), and will hold all styles of bikes, road, mountain, cruiser, and childrens (20 - 29" wheels).
- No bike frame contact - simply ratchet the hook over the front wheel and secure the front/rear wheelstraps
- Fat bike ready (up to 5" tires) out of the box. Includes two wheel strap extensions
- Swingarm easily adjusts for driver side and passenger side installation
- Mounts to all styles of crossbars - round, square, factory, aero
- Holds all styles of bikes, 20 - 29" wheels (except those with front fenders)
- New Easy-Load wheel straps make loading bikes easier than ever
- Optional 2-pack locks (sold separately) lock rack to car and bike to rack
This standard J-style cradle delivers superior carrying performance and protection with its 4-touchpoint adjustable padding and rust resistant steel design.
- Steel design with adjustable padding for carrying strength and kayak protection
- Quick on/off hardware ensures fast installation and removal
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
- Optimally sized J-style carrier leaves roof space for other Thule accessories
- AllSurface rust-resistant coating and hardware for longer product life
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload
- 1 to 4 carriers per vehicle
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36” wide and 75 lbs
- Requires Thule rack systems crossbars, round bars or factory racks (sold separately)
- Primary watercraft: Kayak
Thule's Traverse Short Roof Adapter enables installation of a rack system on 2-door cars or cars with short roofs. It increases the stability of your rack and gear which means you can safely carry more equipment. It's designed for use with the Traverse Foot System and Rapid Aero or square crossbars.
No matter where you go, Yakima's Raptor Aero keeps your bike securely in place. It's especially convenient because no bike disassembly is required. You'll love this if you have bolt-on or hard-to-remove wheels. Plus, the Raptor's padded jaws hold most bicycles tight yet won't scratch the paint. The Raptor comes with two ratcheting wheel straps and fits most crossbars right out of the box.
The Thule Circuit Fork Mount low-profile carrier is designed for those looking for security, convenience and aerodynamic styling.
- AeroHead low-profile reinforced head combines aerodynamics, durability and style
- SecureSkewer for fast loading and security w/ Thule’s One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately)
- Tool-Free universal mounting makes it simple and easy to install
- Integrated wheel cradle high-wall design provides protection and perfect fit beneath your wheel
- Low profile aluminum tray made from corrosion-resistant aluminum to withstand the elements
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most factory supplied rack systems
- Works with 15mm, 20mm and lefty forks with adapter (sold separately)
Always forgetting the thru-axle adapter for your roof rack? Kuat solved that problem for you: The TRIO can handle almost any bike you own. The unique mounting system fits quick release as well as 15mm and 20mm thru-axles. It will even play nice with fat bikes with the optional adapter kit (sold separately). The TRIO mounts to most factory and aftermarket crossbars and features an integrated cable lock.
- 1 Bike Capacity (45 lbs max)
- 3 Way Mount-Fits 9, 15, & 20 mm forks out of the box
- Optional adapter kit for fat bikes (sold separately)
- Mounts to most factory & all aftermarket cross bars
- Integrated Cable Lock (locks both frame and rear wheel)
- Sliding rear tire strap
- Up to 4 feet between cross bars.
- Max crossbar size-3.5” wide by 1.7” thick
- Weight-7 lbs
- Dims-56” x 4” x 1 3/8”
The ForkLift is one of Yakima's most versatile fork-mounted roof racks. It boasts square, round and direct-to-factory crossbar capability right out of the box. It also features quick and easy tool-free installation, a sleek design and a smooth, automotive finish that looks great on any car. The easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap and it’s compatible with most disc brakes.
Versatile, adaptable, and super low-maintenance, the JayLow provides maximum loading and minimal fuss. Carry one boat in cradle position, or two boats in stacker position. Carry 1 boat in J-cradle position or 2 boats in vertical, stacker position - Fully assembled out of the box - Tool-free installation Fits Yakima round, square, factory, or aerodynamic bars - Adjust the upright position with the easy-to-use integrated cam lever - Folds flat when not in use - Includes Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie-Downs - SKS Locks sold separately - Supports one boat up to 80 lb or two boats with combined weight of 110 lbs or less - Minimum crossbar spreads of 24\u001D inches or more