Whether you and your crew enjoy leisurely stand-up paddling or an intense session surfboarding, the SUP Crossbar Pads loves both. Made of heavy-duty ballistic nylon, these 30” pads give you full coverage on round or square crossbars.
- Ideal for SUPs and Surfboards
- Heavy-duty ballistic nylon construction
- Full coverage 30” Crossbar Pad with Velcro closure
- Fits round or square crossbars.
- Works great with BigStack, KayakStacker or Heavy-Duty Straps
- Comes with 2 pads per package
Yakima's vehicle-specific Q Clips are required to mount Yakima Q-Towers to your car. One end of the Q Clip attaches to the Tower and the other end attaches to your vehicle's door frame when you fasten your roof rack. Plus, they're coated to protect your vehicle's finish. Select the right model Q Clip for your vehicle using Yakima's rack configurator.
Yakima's vehicle-specific Landing Pads are required to mount Yakima Control Towers to your car. One end of the Landing Pad attaches to the Tower and the other end attaches to your vehicle's factory track system. They also have rubber bottoms to protect your vehicle's finish. Select the right model Landing Pad for your vehicle using the Yakima fit configurator.
Yakima's LoadStop brackets prevent your loads from shifting side to side, without having to stuff a whole bunch of folded-up blankets onto your roof.
- Carries ladders and lumber with sturdy L-shaped brackets
- Safely holds loads by preventing lateral shifts with grippy ribbed surface
- Holds thicker, taller loads with a higher vertical edge
- Compatible with Yakima crossbars only
- Works well when paired with Heavy Duty Straps (sold separately)
- Set of 4 brackets
The Yakima KayakStacker lets you and your pals paddle to the max. Featuring vinyl-coated steel posts with versatile arrow-top hooks to quickly and easily tie down boats. Heavy duty straps with coated metal buckles protect both your boat and vehicle.
- Non-scratch vinyl-coated steel posts
- Fits Yakima round and square crossbars
- Includes Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie-Downs
- Carries up to 4 whitewater boats
- Minimum crossbar spreads of 30” or more
- Weight: 6.00 lbs
- Dimensions: L 19.00” x W 5.00” x H 22.00”
Besides improving your vehicle's looks, the Yakima Fairing reduces wind noise and the amount of debris that strikes your bikes. Its sleek design fits most windshield angles and curvatures and is compatible with every Yakima tower. Plus, it's easy to install and a great place for your favorite bike stickers!
Yakima's CopperHead includes a wheel tray, a ratcheting wheel strap and a fork mount featuring an ergonomic, long-throw skewer for easy loading (simply opening the skewer clears most fork safety tabs). The fork mount is aerodynamic and ultra stable. Universal snap-around mounts allow the CopperHead to attach equally well to round and square crossbars, too.
Yakima's CrossBars are a necessary component of your rack system. They attach to your towers and enable you to affix bike trays, ski carriers, rooftop boxes, etc. Strong and durable, they're made of vinyl coated steel and stand up to harsh weather.
Classic steel square bars with black polymer coating. 2-pack.
- Standard steel load bar available in a variety of lengths
- Plastic coating provides additional grip for rooftop cargo
- Check the Thule Buyer's Guide to find out which roof rack fits your car
- 108cm / 43 in
Extend your capacity–the TimberLine attaches to factory racks with raised side rails to expand your carrying capacity and deliver maximum rooftop versatility. Secure and super-sleek, they are quiet, simple to install and work with all of Yakima's bars.
- Complete set of TimberLine Towers
- The totally new Yakima tower for vehicles with raised side rails.
- Advanced tower architecture is sleek, strong and quiet
- Works with JetStream, CoreBar and RoundBar crossbars
- Strong, durable stainless steel strap to accommodates a range of rails
- Maximum load rating of 165lbs (75kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating
- Easily locks to you vehicle with Yakima's SKS system (sold separately)
- RoundBar SL Adapter required to use Yakima's classic RoundBar with StreamLine System Towers (sold separately)
- Streamline crossbars are compatible with any StreamLine Tower
- Weight: 5.00 lbs
- Dimensions: L 6.00” x W 3.50” x H 3.00”
A smart fairing that easily attaches to any Yakima bar—and just about anyone else’s—to quiet wind noise and reduce drag.
- Moves airflow up and over the rack to reduce drag and quiet wind noise
- Band-style attachment quickly and easily attaches to any crossbar
- Secures with easy-to-reach adjustments and included tool
Yakima's Q Stretch Kit enables installation of a rack system on 2-door cars or cars with short roofs. It increases the stability of your rack and gear which means you can safely carry more equipment. It works with Q Towers.
Heavy-duty aluminum load bars with a unique tri-slot design for fitting of multiple accessories.
- Flexible tri-slot design allows use of a range of load accessories independently or in combination
- Upper and rear T-tracks are for fast installation/removal of accessories, lower T-track is for connection to roof
- Check the Thule Buyer's Guide for your vehicle's recommended bar length
- 175cm = 69-inch
- 200cm = 79-inch
Transport your bicycle quickly and safely with this lockable fork mounted carrier. Not compatible with Thule Aeroblade bars.
- Easy-to-use stainless-steel skewer with oversized lever makes for secure loading and unloading
- High-strength nylon composite head
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Versatile design compatible with standard 9mm axles and most disc brakes.
- Carries bikes with wheelbases up to 48" and tire widths up to 2.6". Even works with high profile rims
- Carries 1 bike
- 1 One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately) locks the bike to carrier and carrier to rack
- Fits Thule rack systems or other round bars
- Factory rack compatible with Thule Ride-On Adapter (sold separately)
Combining modern aerodynamics with old-school muscle, the new CoreBar is the first aero bar built with roll-formed steel’s strength, utility and durability. The JetFlow design is wind-tunnel tested to reduce drag for less wind noise and better fuel economy, and the galvanized steel delivers proven load-bearing performance. - Wind tunnel tested JetFlow teardrop shape is strong, quiet and exceptionally aerodynamic - Roll-formed galvanized steel holds the load - Sleek aerodynamic design looks awesome on your car’s roof - Vinyl wrapped for durability and corrosion resistance - Includes CoreBar SL Adapter to integrate with all StreamLine System Towers - Available in 4 sizes: SM (50”),MD (60”), LG (70”) and XL (80”)
The Thule Circuit Fork Mount low-profile carrier is designed for those looking for security, convenience and aerodynamic styling.
- AeroHead low-profile reinforced head combines aerodynamics, durability and style
- SecureSkewer for fast loading and security w/ Thule’s One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately)
- Tool-Free universal mounting makes it simple and easy to install
- Integrated wheel cradle high-wall design provides protection and perfect fit beneath your wheel
- Low profile aluminum tray made from corrosion-resistant aluminum to withstand the elements
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most factory supplied rack systems
- Works with 15mm, 20mm and lefty forks with adapter (sold separately)
The FrontLoader is one of Yakima's most versatile upright mount roof racks. It boasts square, round and direct-to-factory crossbar capability right out of the box. It easily handles wheel sizes from 20 inches, to 700c road wheels, to large 29er mountain bike tires. Even if your bike has a unique frame design, there will be no problems carrying it because the FrontLoader holds the wheels and not the frame. Plus, it won't scratch your paint!
Yakima's Q-Towers are the rock-solid foundation for your Yakima roof rack (for vehicles without factory roof racks). The Q-Towers automatically adjust to fit your vehicle's roof contours and they have die-cast components that securely hold the crossbars (sold separately). Plus, they hold fast and safely to your roof with rubber pads that protect your vehicle's finish.
Step up to the completely new Yakima bar. Thoroughly wind tunnel tested, the black JetStream’s JetFlow design is exceptionally aerodynamic, incredibly strong, lightweight, and really quiet on the move. The root of a modern rack system, it carries a lot and looks good doing it. - Wind tunnel tested JetFlow™ teardrop shape is strong, quiet and exceptionally aerodynamic - Seamless extruded aluminum construction is light, strong and sleek - JetTruss™ internal support engineering adds serious strength - Materials and construction create a durable bar designed for years of use - T-slot with SmartFill™ push-down infill for easy mount attachment and efficient airflow - JetStream Black - powder-coated alloy finish and high-gloss polymer end caps - JetStream Silver - clear anodized alloy finish and high-gloss polymer end caps - Available in 3 sizes; SM (50”), MD (60”) and LG (70”)
RockyMount's Brass Knuckles rack gets your bike from point A to point B with the minimum of hassle and the maximum of security. The aluminum arm uses finely indexed ratcheting to hold front bike wheels from 20- to 29-inches with widths from skinny road tires to fat DH monsters. Form-fitting mounting hardware plays nicely with almost any roof-mounted bars: round, square, or aero. When your bike isn't on the roof, the arm folds down for an extremely low profile for minimal wind noise and maximum gas mileage. For extra security, you can lock the bike to the rack and the rack to your car with lock cores (sold separately).
Thule's Foot Packs are the "feet" that attach to your vehicle's roof and allow you to then add Thule crossbars (also called "loadbars"), plus the Thule bicycle mounts and accessories required to carry all your gear (crossbars, mounts and accessories sold separately). All mount without tools, are vinyl-coated so they can't damage your 4-wheeler, and are engineered to hold fast under all conditions. They have wide bases for excellent support no matter how many bicycles you carry, and most are sealed from the elements to protect the internal mechanism.
The Yakima RailBar is the premium crossbar choice for vehicles with factory-equipped raised siderails. This crossbar with integrated and easy-to-use towers has no bar overhang, so your vehicle will have a clean, modern aesthetic, looking like it came from the factory with the RailBars already installed. The sleek low-profile shape of the crossbar and its seamless integration to your vehicle’s siderails maximizes strength, while minimizing drag and reducing noise levels to nearly zero. It accepts almost all of Yakima's mounts and cargo boxes for adaptable, multi-sport versatility. A complete system consists of two RailBars. Consult Yakima's Fit My Vehicle Guide (www.yakima.com) to determine which RailBar sizes are required for your specific vehicle. Product details: - Tower is integrated with the crossbar for a sleek, seamless appearance - WindRidge on the leading edge of the crossbar reduces noise and decreases drag - JetTruss internal support engineering adds serious strength for minimal weight - Patented SmartFill technology allows for easy install of T-slot style mounts, such as the Yakima HighSpeed with SmarT-Slot Kit 1 - Compatible with almost all Yakima mounts and cargo boxes - Anchors to your rooftop with vehicle specific Yakima fitting kits (sold separately). Consult Yakima's Fit My Vehicle Guide to determine which Yakima Fitting Kit is required for your vehicle. - Easily locks to you vehicle with our SKS system (sold separately)
Thule's ThruRide roof-mounted bike carrier makes it easy to mount almost any bike with a thru-axle fork—no adapters needed. The ThruRide fits forks with 12-20mm thru-axles on anything from fat bikes to XC race rockets to downhill rigs. To load your bike, simply remove the front wheel and re-install the thru-axle into the fork. Lift the bike into the rack, and close the convenient one-handed clamp down on the axle. Then, dial down the clamping pressure to give your bike a secure ride. The ThruRide also works with traditional 9mm quick release forks using an adapter (535SKR sold separately). The rear of the rack is crafted from Thule's aerodynamic "D" shaped low-profile tray. And, tool-free universal mounting makes the ThruRide easy to install on Thule rack systems, as well as round bars and most factory racks.
NEW! Blue groomers and fresh powder, the FreshTrack 6 is the perfect mount for loading the crew and finding first tracks. Wide enough for four boards or six pairs of skis, simple to mount on virtually any roof rack, no tools needed, and super easy to use, it's great for quick getaways and dawn patrol starts. One-button access allows gloves-on operation, and the built-in SKS locks secure your gear.
- Easily carries six pairs of skis up to 120mm wide at the tip - or four snowboards
- Tool-free clamp design makes install and removal a breeze
- Universal mounting system works with round, square, factory, and most aerodynamic roof racks
- Includes SkiLift attachment to provide clearance for tall bindings
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added security
- Weight: 9.90 lbs
- Dimensions: L 35.00" x W 5.75" x H 7.25"
- Some Assembly Required
- Tool-Free Install
- 25 Minute Install
Thule's AeroBlade Edge is an integrated foot/load bar with a low-profile, aerodynamic design for vehicles with a factory roof rack. The AeroBlade bars use BoxBeam construction, making them some of the strongest load bars on the market with a capacity of up to 165 pounds. In addition to their wing-like shape, the AeroBlades sport a textured surface that greatly improves wind flow so you get drastically reduced noise and much better gas mileage. The feet fit your vehicle's roof rails without a fit kit and they're T-track compatible as well.
The FatCat EVO is Yakima's sleekest, quietest, and sweetest ski and snowboard mount. It is wide enough to carry six pairs of powder skis – up to 136mm at the tip – or four snowboards. FatCat EVO mounts tool-free on virtually any roof rack. The HangOver clamp attachment point makes it easier to reach your skis or boards. SKS locks are built in for added security.
Long, narrow and sleek, Yakima's SkyBox 16 safely totes your gear. It sports a rugged and spacious design and a smooth, aerodynamic profile. Plus, with no-assembly, rapid-fire mounting hardware and dual-sided, spring-loaded openings, it's easy to get this box on and off, and opened and closed. The universal mounting hardware fits round and square crossbars, plus many factory racks, too.